Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was one lucky Necro this weekend and picked up the Wing Gem of Command Earring. Thing I really like about this earring other than the instant click pet shrink, is the fact it turns my pet into a zombie! Never did the quest for that illusion so it was a bonus.

Comment

Major Dyadic Quartz

I assume this type 3 aug is unlocked by progressive unlocking of the void, and possibly in addition by raids, since it's better than the crystallos raid focus.
      Xislaben The Rising Sun

My Dead Things

Comment

Aye, probably available in the last "void" which afaik is after you complete discord.

Comment

Major Dyadic Quartz, Major Corrupted Quartz and Scorching Shadow rk. III unlock in Void with Korachian Warrens raid.

Spell: Finsternacht Orb Rk. III is unlocked with Temple of Bertox - Malarian Queen raid.

Minor Corrupted Quartz and Minor Dyadic Quartz are unlocked with BlackBurrow raid.

Comment

Major Dyadic Quartz isn't available in void A or B with the Warrens mission done. Will check again after I get C.

This is at level 76 btw.

Not available in Void C at level 76. I'm assuming it's level restricted to 81+. I'll post after five more levels.

Not available at 81. Will check after each level.
            Last edited by Alania; 11-28-2008, 05:23 AM.
            Alania
            Cestus Dei

Comment

faction/raid merchan aug - Greater Dyadic Quartz
              Enhanced Minion VII ?% DPS
              1: Pet Power Increase(85)
              2: Limit: Max Level(90)
              3: Limit: Min Level(76)

This aug became available to me, on zeb in the void F, after beating the Discord Tower raid 1.
              Xislaben The Rising Sun

My Dead Things

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by Meph View Post
                  Nice one!
                  lo, it also makes your rog sod pet look like an iksar skeleton!
                  Xislaben The Rising Sun

My Dead Things

Comment

faction/raid merchan aug - Glowing Dyadic Quartz
                    Enhanced Minion VIII ?% DPS
                    1: Pet Power Increase(90)

You unlock this in the void after beating the last event in Discord Tower.
                    Xislaben The Rising Sun

My Dead Things

Comment

• can confirm this unlocks after beating rottured snuck in my lvl 77 necro
                      77 pet conns yellow i see this still isn't on front page list sure as hell beats getting all the voids done for EMIII necro had 0 voids complete and was taskaded into raid parked him at zi for the most part

Minor Dyadic Quartz
                      MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION
                      Augmentation type: 3
                      Slot: CHARM HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST RANGE HANDS PRIMARY SECONDARY FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
                      Focus: Enhanced Minion IV
                      WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
                      Class: NEC MAG BST
                      Race: ALL

Item Information:
                      You must use the solvent Class XV Augmentation Solvent to remove this augment safely.

Comment

• OKay i have this for my pet focus

For some reason, it does not appear to be working on my 82 warrior pet. I say this because the 82 pet does not cast into iskar skeleton like my 85 rouge pet does with the focus. . And i dont get any kind of message that says the aug flickers with pale light when it goes off or anything even when it does work on my 85 pet. Anyone know why this mite be happening, that it aint turning my 82 pet into iskr skele when it works fine on the 85 pet?

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong but the focus have never given a message when it works regarding pets.

As for the changing illusion, I think the 82 war pet has its own illusion that keep it from being changed, because I have a different focus effect item and it changes the illusion on my 85 pet but not my 82 pet.

So its possible both focus effects are not working on the 82 or, they are working just not changing the illusion.

I supose we could parse the 2.

p.s. a couple posts back, someone confirmed that it adjusted the level of a 77 pet.
                          Last edited by solithan; 04-08-2009, 04:06 PM.
                          Solithan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonestripper View Post
                            OKay i have this for my pet focus

For some reason, it does not appear to be working on my 82 warrior pet. I say this because the 82 pet does not cast into iskar skeleton like my 85 rouge pet does with the focus. . And i dont get any kind of message that says the aug flickers with pale light when it goes off or anything even when it does work on my 85 pet. Anyone know why this mite be happening, that it aint turning my 82 pet into iskr skele when it works fine on the 85 pet?

Why not parse the pet itself, the illusion may only work on our highest level pet. Parse or max hit would be the best indicator. I picked up Minion VIII couple nights ago, VoidG. 277 hitter (85) pet.

Comment

• I have never seen a pet with iksar skeleton illusion, my 85 rogue pet is a zombie though. Since TBS the end game focus has done this to high end rogue pets, but not the warrior pets. Have you checked Lucy? I haven't, but it might show the illusion stuff there.

Comment

• I had 'heard' that if you had high enough focus it would change your war pet into the zombie illusion (not iksar skele ever) as well. Was that just in SoF? or am I just misinformed either way on that? I only have em2 so mine only affects my rogues.

Comment

Working...
                                X