Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Toys from Mages

Hello all you undead fans :
    I cannot seem to find this info ,if it is here excuse my inability to find it.. goin' blind reading thru all the posts LOL. Ok ,so here's my query : At what Level do the Hands of Xilibat (sp?) and the Blade of (?) Summoned Pet weapons "proc" ? DO they work at the pet lvl 20,24,29?? Anyone have a Definite answer ? I know the Mask and Belt are well worth it , but if all the pet will get out of these weapons is the extra 50hp ,seems a bit pricey when I can just hand him a found weapon. I mean the belt already gived 250HP ,the Girdle 500HP if you can find that at reasonable price. As a side question...does loading up your pet with armor ,either summoned OR found, Slow the pet down because of weight ? Does it help THAT much? I am lvl 20 so this is all relatively new to me. Thanks for ANY answers ..you guys ROCK for info.

Rybbs

Armor helps them tank and doesn't affect attack speed... summoned plate makes a big difference at low levels, but not much high up.

I know both Mage weapons used to proc for the 49 pet, but I've no idea when they start: AFAIR the fists have a level-based proc that increases in damage with level, so they probably go off quite low.

Comment

Aye, the kedge blade and walanan one wont proc until later. You will see a msg like "your pet's will is not sufficient to use this weapon" or something like that.

With the fists I have never seen that msg and you can see/hear the proc going off.

Dont forget about velium weapons for your pet too. They're cheap in the zaar or free if you fight in GD/EW and they have a freebie proc.
      Skulmar's stuff

Comment

The Fists were procing on my 44 pet alot... You can't miss the big red bursts of fire...
        Nytewind Toran`Dal

Tholuxe Paells

Comment

soloing yesterday, the fists proced for my 29 pet, but the blades did not. not sure when the blades proc exactly, but I will find out eventually if its not posted here.
          ________
          Yamaha QY10 specifications
          Last edited by Toxxik; 02-02-2011, 01:20 AM.
          :// Toxxik Narkotic, 49 Necromancer on Bristolbane ://
          :// Toxxik Avenger, 56 Necromancer on Maelyn Starpyre ://

Comment

And what is the difference between the swords & fists? Both say 10/20 with a DD up to 150. The fist just procs sooner than the sword.
            Nytewind Toran`Dal

Tholuxe Paells

Comment

Just the type of proc. One is fire, one is magic, yada, yada, yada. That is the only difference I see.
              Skulmar's stuff

Comment

Aye, the fist are fire and the sword is cold.
                Nytewind Toran`Dal

Tholuxe Paells

Comment

Ahh... and don't forget, the Hands are 3 fire dmg, and one sword is 3 magic, and the other is 3 cold, so their basically 13/20

Comment

Officialy the fists were procing on my alts level 12 pet

Don't ask why i have 2 necros

Shadowthorne

Comment

The fists procced on my lvl 16 pet the other day...boy what a sight!

I have been incredibly happy with all the mage gear that quik2 recommended on his fast leveling guide :lol: . This equipment has helped tremendously while soloing in PC.

Also, I found a mage in the bazaar on Solusek Ro selling each piece for 5pp. So, I bought a couple and had hours of fun soloing. So, as usual, it is just timing if you want a good price.

~Fillapus

Comment

talkin to my mage friend a character needs to be 36 for the kedge blades to proc. So, I think any pet >= your lvl 49 pet should be able to proc the kedge blades. I never noticed them proc until then.

70 Wraith
                        Bertoxxulous

Comment

Thanks to the advice on this board, I gave the hand of ixiblat a try with my new 34 pet in SK against SP gnolls and they do crazy dmg compared to regular or other summoned weapons. I couldn't help but smile when I saw the stuns and flame effects. =D Can't wait until I can use the higher proc'd weps.

Comment

Hand of Ixiblat

Per Lucy:

Effect Level 10

Decrease Hitpoints by 22 (L1) to 150 (L65)

Comment

yeah, i was a late starter. =/

l only wish I found this forum sooner!

but at least now i can dual wield two hands of ixiblats! yay

Comment

Working...
                              X