No announcement yet.

Elaborate Pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that on the EM6 only or do higher EMs have this also ?

Chasiekurosuca Ni`Shi

Pariki Ni'Shi

Skiefox Shalafi

Comment

Yes higher Foci give back items.

Comment

The higher lvl ones do, but its very hard to bug the pet so that he leaves a corpse on death. Here's EM XI, as you can see the difference between EM VI and EM XI is very small as far as the back item changes, but the pet focus still changes base stats for pets.
        Last edited by AneXus; 03-31-2011, 05:32 PM.
        Najeta - Not up to date...
        My Bard - No Gear on magelo cause I got lazy...

Comment

Originally posted by AneXus View Post
          The higher lvl ones do, but its very hard to bug the pet so that he leaves a corpse on death. Here's EM XI, as you can see the difference between EM VI and EM XI is very small as far as the back item changes, but the pet focus still changes base stats for pets.
          During SoD, I believe pet mod2s capped (35 shield, 100 avoid) on the back item at EM3. --> Edit: It might have actually been EM5. Here is the EM3 cloak: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=52741

Assuming EM4 continues from there, and side from the fact that anything below EM4 doesn't work on pets > 85, you should see the biggest gains in damage, base ac and base hp for each tier over EM4, and very little in the way of additional mod2s on the pet back item.

I don't think any Dev posted a chart of the pet base hp, ac and damage by level by focus in HoT as Prathun did during SoD beta (which was later shared publicly), did they?

Edit: As you can see, unless you find a back item with 100% of the mod2s needed on it, never, ever give one to your pet, as the AC on the summoned item is 0. (Pet uses the non-weapon pieces with the greatest ac)
          Last edited by Siluuael; 03-31-2011, 05:48 PM.

Slowsil
          - 88 Ogre Shaman (box)
          Imaim - 92 Barbarian Warrior (alt)
          Originally posted by encephalitis
          The Fail is strong with this one.

Comment

I think there was one posted during HoT beta, but it was for mage pets only...couldn't get one for necros...
            Najeta - Not up to date...
            My Bard - No Gear on magelo cause I got lazy...

Comment

Working...
            X