Cascading Deathshield and Energize Ally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=109799
    Magelo way out of date due to laziness...

Comment

Thanks for the post on that belt. I never even heard about it.
      Seems like a must have, amazing that I've never seen it even mentioned.

Is it a random Zone wide drop that will take a week to get to drop? looked on alla's and it seems to drop from trash mobs.
      Nothing on rasper's either...

Big Thanks
      Licorace

Comment

Originally posted by Licorace View Post
        a random Zone wide drop
        Magelo way out of date due to laziness...

Comment

Seems like I recall it greys out either your spell gem or your AA. Maybe I just didn't bother since it is only "block (2)". Maybe someone with the belt can confirm/deny whether or not it greys either your spell aegis or your aa aegis.

Comment

Block (2) with a reuse of 30 minutes doesn't seem very useful to me. Neat idea for an item though.
            Morrbidd Bynayture
            Bristlebane

Comment

Originally posted by Morrbidd View Post
              Block (2) with a reuse of 30 minutes doesn't seem very useful to me. Neat idea for an item though.
              Ah yeah, reuse must have also been a factor in me not caring whether I had the item or not lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanlor View Post
                Seems like I recall it greys out either your spell gem or your AA. Maybe I just didn't bother since it is only "block (2)". Maybe someone with the belt can confirm/deny whether or not it greys either your spell aegis or your aa aegis.
                I don't remember it blocking out the aegis AA (never tried it with the spell).

The belt has an extremely fast cast time which is why I use it (about every 30 mins on named only). Start with AA on , after it fades, click AA again, after it fades, click belt, reclick AA when it refreshes. That type of thing.

Not much, but it's something

Comment

Originally posted by Ragginbane View Post
                  I don't remember it blocking out the aegis AA (never tried it with the spell).

The belt has an extremely fast cast time which is why I use it (about every 30 mins on named only). Start with AA on , after it fades, click AA again, after it fades, click belt, reclick AA when it refreshes. That type of thing.

Not much, but it's something
                  That is what I do on named, except replace click belt with cast spell (for 7 more invuln hits ftw).

Comment

Working...
                  X