Assasinate!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasinate!!

do the rogue pets still have a chance to do this?

i remember 63 pet assasinating and didnt really pay much attention after. usually just ae dot lower level mobs

As far as I know, no. But no, I haven't looked into it.

Comment

I'm guessing that when they changed that ability to an AA line rather than an innate ability that pets lost that.
      Morrbidd Bynayture
      Bristlebane

Comment

Actually I think the 90 pet does do this.... I dug through my logs and can't seem to find the one where I was factioning but I recall 'ol Boner busting a mob for 100k. Now I was mass killing TONS of green con mobs and I think I only saw him do it on 1 or 2 mobs.

Comment

Yeah he can still assassinate, the just never increased the max level he can assassinate so I think he's still stuck only being able to assassinate level 46 mobs.
          Najeta - Not up to date...
          My Bard - No Gear on magelo cause I got lazy...

Comment

lameness

Comment

Yeah I was wondering about this myself since I tried parking myself in the middle of an area in MPG to work on faction afk while raiding on my war. This shit didn't work well...thakfully I switched over and saw 5 mobs beating on my necro and almost dead. I was banking on the mobs being assasinated but that never happened during my hours and hours of camping faction. Guess the mobs were too high a level.

Comment

I parked myself for 48 hours while I was out of town for a weekend (had wife on LD watch) in Dranik's Scar and had my pet faction me to ally. He can assassinate there, but even if he doesn't its ok because they don't hit hard enough to kill yah.

Comment

Working...
                X