No announcement yet.

92 VoA tank pet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been soloing in Windsong to spawn namers for my war. All of the mobs I've been killing summon but they die pretty fast. Stopped using a merc a while back. It's challenging so it makes me focus more but it's a little less aa's per hour than CoB or BD.

Comment

Used to be bound in Windsong so I could do that 1st group mission, I actually like that inside area of Windsong a lot. None of the animal summon and aren't too far apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Gildof View Post
        Thx saved me some time.. trying to find fastest exp everybody says cob lol wanted to try something else.
        Beasts Domain Okiina vinethrashers or Naeya's...

Pillars of Alra : Outside Arcane Island.... Kite the gargs first, Wyverns don't assist.... then Kite the wyverns.... By the time you have wyverns down.. Gargs respawning...

CoB is for lazy people... too many people there as it is.

Comment

And mobs are spread too fing far apart. Ive hated this zone since the first time I hunted in it. I always go to Beast, no matter how full it is, I always manage to find a spot.

Comment

CoB is better.

Comment

To-may-to , To- Mah - To....

Everyone has their spots. Mine is Pillars.

Comment

Originally posted by Retrievil View Post
                I dont do a lot of soloing these days, but I haven't had any issues tanking T4 nameds with em16. I have not tried any sep nameds though.
                EM 15 is good enough to tank Pillars named with the DD + Slow...

Some Pillars....

Other nameds in Pillars have some funky mechanics like the Peacekeepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellifleur View Post
                  Beasts Domain Okiina vinethrashers or Naeya's...

Pillars of Alra : Outside Arcane Island.... Kite the gargs first, Wyverns don't assist.... then Kite the wyverns.... By the time you have wyverns down.. Gargs respawning...

Tried Pillars, I like it, but need a few more mobs if you want to burn lesson. Without using burns, can kill all the mobs just as it's respawning. Few more mobs and it would be perfect.

Comment

Yeah, to fill the gap i pull one or two from inside, but usually the gargs are respawning just in time.

the biggest thing I love about it, is no asshat to compete with mobs for or have camp issues with. Which seems to be common in Beasts...

Comment

Originally posted by Gildof View Post
                      I was thinking about trading my cleric merc for a wizard anybody know if I can solo in saith with wizard merc to proc rb more.. would a pet be ok?

Ok, tried it just for fun, it can be done without a healer merc.. but if you are looking for max EXP, go to a zone where they don't summon. Was able to solo some trash mobs with just aegis AA, cascading bloodshield, RB, and me healing pet while also DoTing. Took longer to kill because if you don't take care of the pet, it'll die before the mob is dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X