No announcement yet.

Level 97 pet -- Zalifur's Shade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine has done 3 and a named in breeding grounds with fort and blessing on. Use the right tools and solteris robe it can take on a lot

Comment

That sounds right IMO. An EM12 mage pet with most (around 90%) pet AA's compared to an EM16 necro pet (and I'd assume all pet aa's) shouldn't be too far apart. Granted overall you are miles ahead of me in other aspects but straight up pet vs. pet it's doubtful your pet would out tank mine by much.

Comment

I think a big missing component here is EM. I would say the 97 necro pet with EM16 is probably equivalent to an EM12 96 air pet. Not fair to compare group to raid.

Comment

Level 97 pet -- Zalifur's Shade

I have Vyers' Stud T2 Voa Raid ear , all my pet aas and 1 pet robe (lifetaps) .
          my pet can tank 3 T1 trash mobs , with pet toys Rof armor can tank T2 Named pretty easy with merc on reactive.
          im raid geared with maxed aas and have to say 97 warr pet is a monster.
          now my very good necro friend who doesn't raid and is T2 group geared with Rof t2 group ear also solos t2 Rof named, but most of the time he dont use mage pet toys.
          as long as you have 95 and up pet focus the 97 warr pet will be a monster.
          as far as mage pets go cant really say , ive never pitted my pet against a mage pet .
          but i have seen it tank 3 mobs at once and hold aggro .

Comment

Working...
          X