Minus the dot...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minus the dot...

Yes, peridot cost will be removed for necro pets!

Just found this on the EQ forums...scheduled to go live 9/14 (OoW release date)

Hadn't seen it mentioned yet, sorry if I'm repeating someone else.

Necro board on eq forums

also removed from cleric buffs *cheers* me so happy *hugs self*

Whatever you believe, please practice in peace, with a vigilant eye to the common concerns of all creatures, created or mutated.
    Me on MySpace **** iGive***Feed a Stray

Comment

You must be kidding me! I'm happy about the change and all, but I just spend 1200 pp on dots in anticipation of level 59!

-Mix!
      "I propose that the 'casual player' as they are often defined in these posts rarely exists in these games.
      You can't call anyone that is playing an average of 30-40 hours a week casual. We are not casual. We just don't like raiding and all the rules that go with a raiding guild."
      -Lark, a Druid
      Falacy - Necromancer
      Mixelplix Darkangyl - Arcanist (Retired)
      Jalp - DoT Parser crummy server, just keep trying.

Comment

Well, at least with high CHA you can sell them back for almost as much as you paid for them...

Comment

Uhm actualy I kind of hope that isn't right. Cle be able to spam DI on everyone and will reagents still be needed for like EE's?
          Warlock Rikam
          Oppresor Thornak
          Archon Squizerl
          Stone Fist Caive

Comment

wow this will help me out alot considering my main is my 65 necro and my alt is my 53 cleric some of the other things under consideration are cool like mindwrack upgrade and a shorter recast time on horror will help a bit as well.

Comment

I'm not as thrilled about this now that pets zone with us anyway. Unless something goes dreadfully wrong, I only use 1 pet a night now, so dot costs aren't a big deal anymore...

I&#39;ve heard that while they&#39;re removing the dot cost from HP buffs, that they&#39;re keeping the reagent cost for DI... one more reason to only drag my cleric out when I can&#39;t possibly avoid it... <_< And Rikam, DI has a refresh time of over 60 seconds so its not likely that a raid force of any size would sit still long enough for the clerics to get DI on a large number of people, even if the reagent cost was gone.

ImageMotel.com - Free Image Hosting

Comment

Guild has about 6-10 cle on a raid thats a few people to DI I mean not the whole raid of course but the tank ST RT puller second puller...........

Did notice that was beneficial type spells so EE wouldn&#39;t be covered wonder if they doing for Rune too would be another item could be over used.
                Warlock Rikam
                Oppresor Thornak
                Archon Squizerl
                Stone Fist Caive

Comment

i think just stuff like kazaad, virt, stuff like that

no convergence, no rune, no di...

which i like it, i mean we were the only class with an expensive reagent for our pets...and now we won&#39;t...and one less thing to lug around, cuz i have horrible luck keeping pets alive..also it gives everyone else more chances on loot since the clerics won&#39;t be whining so much "i need the dots for buffs waaah"

Whatever you believe, please practice in peace, with a vigilant eye to the common concerns of all creatures, created or mutated.
                  Me on MySpace **** iGive***Feed a Stray

Comment

hehe i have horrible luck with keeping pets alive as well.

If i didnt have a necro as my main i dont think i would have been able to support my cleric on what he earns himself.

I can make a killin just temping people in pok but who wants to just sit in one spot buffing people for hours on end?

I would rather go farm stuff with my necro and just buy a couple hundred &#39;dots every so often. Now i wont need to farm just for &#39;dot cash and can spend it on something with no use and compleatly pointless just so i can show it off and make people laugh :P

Comment

No dots is nice but I&#39;d rather they fix other things.
                      You don't have to stay anywhere forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X