Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was fooling around in Hate yesterday after the patch, pet ( Lost Soul ) was tanking Deathrot Knight when it suddenly ran off with "invoke fear" in buff slot also msg "Your pet's invoke fear wears off" was displayed after.

Comment

well this doesn't make me happy

Comment

Anyone have a rough estimate of Dark Assasin's HP? I assumed it was pretty low, but the other day I was forced to put him in a tanking situation against some named in WoS and he did great with just MoD focus and GoD haste.

I guess I'll have to head to arena with a friend and do an expiriment...
        Grand Occultist Daephyx Erlkoenig
        Officer of < Masters Reborn >

Comment

Ok, after running a few expiriments it appears that Dark Assasin has around 4k as is, and 4.5k with Minion of Darkness focus.
          Grand Occultist Daephyx Erlkoenig
          Officer of < Masters Reborn >

Comment

On the 67 pet, its hp is (not quite sure) but more round 7-8K hp...not sure if anyone else has said this.

Comment

Anyone know the delay of our pets from 65 up? Im wondering if I should still give child of bertoxx fine steel daggers to lower his delay to 19 still. Anyone know?

Imzaadi

Comment

Delay is constant for pets. Damage can be increased with weapons depending on the damage of the weapon and your pets level.

Comment

i didnt think weapon delay effected pets anymore? not since like 2000...when i made my necro and they nerfed the heck outta the class =P
                  85 Dark Elf Necromancer Auuar Rey`Han ~ Quellious
                  [Thu Apr 22 20:17:58 2010] A nekhon elite towerguard has taken 25307 damage from your Soul Reaper's Pyre Rk. III.

Comment

Thanks for your responses.

Imzaadi

Comment

Just wanted to add that it looks like 67 Lost Soul pet also stuns. A few times while kiting the mob will act stunned and then come on after me a few seconds later.

Really beautiful kiting while duo&#39;d with mage with a stun pet as well
                      Spellcrafter Malmapus of Test
                      AVOIK!!
                      Test Server

Comment

I can confirm that Dark Assassin can assasinate lower level NPCs.. not sure up to what level (maybe 46?). I&#39;d heard that this pet had this ability and had pet backstab alot of mobs in EC until finally having luck with Sergeant Slate.

Vonantik00 ASSASSINATES their victim&#33;
                        Vonantik backstabs Sergeant Slate for 33621 points of damage.

The ability might be rare... I had no luck for a while before slate. Right after slate, he assasinated another guard for the same amount, but after that I couldn&#39;t get him to do it again for the 20 minutes or so before I gave up.

Comment

Odd question...

In some of the comments/guides (here or at eqnecro) people have mentioned using the 49 pet to tank over the 59 pet. Is this just me going crazy, or is there some truth to my hallucinations?

Comment

Originally posted by Duke Roger@Nov 4 2005, 02:09 PM
                            Odd question...

In some of the comments/guides (here or at eqnecro) people have mentioned using the 49 pet to tank over the 59 pet. Is this just me going crazy, or is there some truth to my hallucinations?
                            To my knowledge, there is no reason to use "Invoke Death" over "Emissary of Thule" to tank. In fact, most of the pet foci kick in starting with Emissary of Thule, so it&#39;s an ever better tank functionally than the raw pet statics.

"Invoke Death" gets used a lot as pulling pet. Which has more to do with the level of the resulting pet.

Felicite Belbold`Oloth * My Kitchen * Gift of Darkness * Firiona Vie
                            Cachet Belbold`Oloth * Aumnyder Boytoy * Retired 01/31/2006

Comment

Originally posted by Rex@Oct 29 2004, 02:15 AM
                              Spell Level: 63 (60)
                              Spell Name: Saryrn?s Companion
                              Class: Rogue
                              Appearance: Spectre
                              Hit Points: 2500
                              Swing Damage: 73
                              Bash Damage: N/A
                              Kick Damage: N/A
                              Backstab: 189-216
                              Lifetap Damage: ?
                              Skills: Backstab, Quad Attack, Duel Wield, Lifetap, Enrage, Assassinate, Immune to fear

Spell Level: 70 (65)
                              Spell Name: Dark Assasin
                              Class: Rogue
                              Appearance: Spectre
                              Hit Points: ?
                              Swing Damage: 100
                              Bash Damage: N/A
                              Kick Damage: N/A
                              Backstab: 300&#39;s
                              Lifetap Damage: ?
                              Skills: Backstab, Double Attack, Duel Wield, Lifetap, Immune to fear

Please post corrections/additions and I will edit as appropriate.
                              I just noticed something.

Our 65 rogue pet gets quad attacks and the lvl 70 rogue pet doesn&#39;t, am I the only one that this doesn&#39;t make sense to?

If I am missing something on this, please let me know (or is this another thing that SOE overlooked)
                              Zanbus the Gnomish Necromancer

Dealing in death is as easy as spelling D O T
                              http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1199993

Comment

im pretty sure its a type-o, cause it also doesn&#39;t list him as being abel to assassinate but i can guarntee you he does
                                Deathspeaker Xatrekak
                                Don't make me PWN you.

Comment

Working...
                                X