Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And enrage, pretty sure my lil dark assassin has enraged a couple times (not that it matters for the paper pet, as usually the mobs skips right over enraged. but for completion purposes)

Comment

Type-o would probably explain that then. Just thought it odd. Thanks for answering!
      Zanbus the Gnomish Necromancer

Dealing in death is as easy as spelling D O T
      http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1199993

Comment

Maybe this has been answered but I did not see the stats in the start post in this thread for... oh what is the freakin pet name? Servant of Blood or something like that... its what you get when you click the necro epic 1.5.

Ive wondered, being 2/3 done with quest for 1.5, where that click pet fits in with the rest.

Is it better than CoB? Better than Lost Soul? Or is it lame because it is clicked into being and looks cool? lol

Just wondering if folks had this figured out yet.

Cig
        The Rathe Server (ex-Karana server before merge)
        Cigam Helspawn Magelo

Comment

the 1.5 pet is like a WTD pet... more for fun than any real combat impact... but it does look cool B)
          It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames.

Comment

it is better than a WTD pet though (imo) as it enrages- and since it has low hp and will draw the mobs attention, gives you extra time to either run your ass off or chain snare it. with such a fast cast time, on a resist or something you can just fd fast, send it in and do your thing. has a healing proc thing too, 6 min refresh. As i just got 2.0 i don't know too much the difference, but it's half the cast time and heals for more from what i can see (both hit in the mid-high 100s)
            Master Artisan Nephayres Nepharious

Comment

ok cool... so it would be in addition to, not instead of, the regular pet.

Does it go away after each mob (more or less) like WTD?

And I presume it does not require a corpse like WTD?

Som groups get so testy when you ask they leave a corpse once every 10 mins or so lol.

Thanks for the info.

If anyone does have stats tho (hps, how much they hit for, etc) would still be appreciated.

Cig
              Cigam Helspawn Magelo

Comment

Max hit on the 1.5 pet is 180, 189 on the 2.0 pet. Not a large difference, but considering that the 2.0 pet is assumed to have a higher atk rating, it'll hit for at/near max more often. Both pets last 30 seconds, no corpse is required to summon them.
                "People are as entitled to their own aesthetically stunted taste as I am entitled to tell them how stupid they are, and as a good American, I relish the notion." -Dr. David Thorpe
                Grand Occultist Xelgadis & Darkreaper Xelinia - Cestus Dei - *Retired*

[16:37:42] [1] [80:Yelena]: Welcome to Kilrogg, now stop playing like shit.

Comment

Servant of Blood (1.5) and Guardian of Blood (2.0) last about 30 seconds. Only have 1.5, Servant of Blood I've seen hit for 189 I believe and is affected by pet crit and flurry AAs. Never really tried estimating its hit points, not nearly as much as Lost Soul. Maybe 1k if I had to guess. 2k max. SoB recast is 6 mins, think GoB is half that at 3 mins, judging by an angry gnome using it twice as often as me during raids.

And while only there for 30 seconds every 6 minutes, the small heals (600x2 or x3) can be nice during raids with small AEs, though the range makes it kinda worthless for kiting.

Comment

tnx for info... cool .

Cig
                    Cigam Helspawn Magelo

Comment

I just recently got Dark Assassin, with Minion of Eternity and no buffs except Glyph of Darkness my shaman healed him for 3847hp when he was at 16% life (was an 8k crit heal so that filled his life)

also he swings for 113, backstabs for 357.

I haven't gotten him the AA to get group buffs yet so I dont know what they would be with Champion (10% damage mod instead of Glyph's 5%)

Comment

So what about TSS pets?????

Comment

Just some general info ...

The level 61 and 63 pets are level 62 themselves not 60. When i cast L Zek it coned yellow to me at level 61 white at 62 .. and SC ompanion at level 63 coned DB to me and white to a 62 toon in my group. I will hopefully find out about the 65th pet in the next day or so.

DV / Xiphoid
                          Xiphoid

Comment

Originally posted by Astroshak@Oct 23 2006, 05:53 PM
                            So what about TSS pets?????
                            Servant of Spire focused TSS pets are level 72(IIRC). The warrior has around 10k hps, not real sure on the rogue. Normal swings around around 130-140ish for both. It's kinda hard to tell with foci, crits and buffs these days as to which is base and what isn't.
                            The rogue has backstabbed for 550-600 for me, but that's almost guarenteed to be a crit..I don't use it much, so just a guess at around 280-300 for normal backstab damage.

Rifting sucked, back for more.

Comment

Going by assumption here and we all know what people who assume things do....

But if pet crits follow the same rules as PC crits then their crits max out at a 66% increase to their max dmg... so going by Jebs 550-600 BS crits i'm guessing max non crit BS would be upper 300's to low 400dmg. Not that most have pet dmg turned on... who wants to see that spam anyway I know I dont.

Tho I must admit in the past i've ignored pet gear cause it just didnt seem worth it. Love the new pet weaps and face item tho as it is a noticable increase in dps and I find myself cutting a dot out of my normal cast now and then thanks to how fast the mobs are dropping while solo'ing.
                              Zandramadass Iksar Necro of Quellious (semi-retired)

Arguing with someone on the internet is like running in the special olympics. It doesn't matter who wins your still retarded!

Message of the day - Zandramadass has removed twitch from his spell book due to his desire to avoid further punishment for others shortcomings.
                              Doing more with less since '99

Comment

i think i've seen 412 pop up in my pet dmg window a bit, that's with the focus from valdehorn named

Comment

Working...
                                X