No announcement yet.

Root Rotting - 100 thru ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see some activity around here. I'll be back playing on The Rathe this fall and winter

Comment

Sooo.. long time reader first time poster, ill share my current AA grind haunt at the risk of seeing it overrun lol.... In TOV.. Great divide anything south of the wurm caves is very easy root rot or kite exp, just make sure you dont have on a spell or item that breaks root.. load up your 4 best wounds 1 decent fire dot and that mob is cooked, i can keep up to around 7 mobs on extended target using root rot method and a few swarm pets in place of a root sometimes, also.. when burns are up , i can smoke the entire field of coldains and bears.. 10-18 mobs in about 2 min if you are doing it right.. does take some doing and helps if you have a bard handy lol for speed and quick time. I am currently on Beta and looking thru the raid and group/solo content.. if things stay scaled the same.. hold on to your butts cause the free ride that TOV was ... is over lol.

115 Necromancer -Purely Evil
      115 Bard -Purelee Evil
      FV, Sometimes test, and currently Beta

OH and.... ps.. your epic's arent broken yet.. check the parse data they did drop it from 18% down to 10%.. where it was always intended to be.. but the scale back changes have not worked so far yet other than the 8% reduction.

Comment

Originally posted by Purely View Post
        OH and.... ps.. your epic's arent broken yet.. check the parse data they did drop it from 18% down to 10%.. where it was always intended to be.. but the scale back changes have not worked so far yet other than the 8% reduction.
        I ran some parses on test for the patch going in today. They have successfully fully nerfed the 2.5 now at 115. Grab a 2 hander with some proc augs and move your 1H ToV challenger proc to ranged.
        Siluuael - 115 Dark Elf Necromancer (main)
        Slowsil - 99 Ogre Shaman (box)
        Imaim - 100 Barbarian Warrior (alt)
        Originally posted by encephalitis
        The Fail is strong with this one.

Comment

I blame you Siluuael. lol

Comment

Working...
          X