90 with 1000 aa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 with 1000 aa

Just went gold, need to know where best to farm AAs at 90. Have EM5, generally pretty well geared. I don't mind kiting or root rotting, just looking for easiest way to grind out about another 1000 AA before delving into VoA material.

Well let me ask you a question, what 1000 AAs are you thinking are worth staying 90 for?
    Solithan

Comment

Originally posted by Zilix View Post
      Just went gold, need to know where best to farm AAs at 90. Have EM5, generally pretty well geared. I don't mind kiting or root rotting, just looking for easiest way to grind out about another 1000 AA before delving into VoA material.
      Farming 1000 AAs at 90 is going to drive you around the bend! I have 1500 on my 90 Nec, with all Dot Damage / Crit / Radiant Mana / Silent Casting & Hastened maxxed to level.

Assuming you've got all the essential Dot Focus / Crit AAs maxxed, you only need to go after the AAs your playstyle requires. Count those up, and work through them. I'd recommend a few trips to Cooling Chamber in Underfoot with a Ranger friend to get you what you need.

Comment

I actually need about 2-300 to max out the lines I want to max right now, but I am not in the mood to rush to 100 or anything. I told myself I would stop and aa each 5 levels, so I would like to get some going.

I have a similarly geared sk to box, and an underwhelming 75 bard who could sit back and sing for us if needed, but I was hoping to find a place to solo reasonably quickly and rack up aa.

Sitting in Korascian Warrens now killing clay golems.

Comment

Tosk and Warrens weren't too bad back then, but I know a lot of people complained that they were horrible EXP (didn't seem too bad to me when I was doing it). If you want to kite or root/rot may want to try Valley (VoA), there are also tasks you and the SK can get there for a lil extra EXP to go along with the killing. Doubt your SK can tank them though, due to level and if newly gold, gear and AAs as well. Once you're 92/93 Beasts Domain would be my recommendation, bit higher lvl and more HPs than in Valley.

Comment

At 90 you can root rot rats in the Valley of Lunanyn. It's lazy slow killing, but with the hotzone bonus your xp bar really jumps each kill.

For example, at lvl 88 I have 710 AA and I was getting 2-3 AA per kill, without lesson. Now I'm back on full regular xp and getting 1% per kill plus regular gem drops.

I'm sure there are faster spots for xp, but this one works and suits my style for now.

Comment

Didn't someone say the undead ghosties in that small area were good XP?

Comment

Working...
              X