LP Goblins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LP Goblins

I was killing Goblins in LP and a named popped.

I figure what the heck lets give it a try. I planned to kite it unsnared, sacrifice my pet and dot and run like a scared little girl.

As I run out of the goblin fort the Named paths right along a Grizzly. I can see the grizzly chasing me but is not showing up on my Extended target. so I chicken out and decide to FD. Seems that the grizzlies dont like them some Goblins too much and start fighting. I stand up and start dotting keeping them both at around the same HP's Named dies. Grizzly then dies a few seconds later and i got XP for both.

Tried it with regular Goblins but the Grizzlies did not attack the non named ones.

Just thought I would share. Not sure if this has been posted b4

The frogs will agro the named goblin too. Surprised me when the frog won.

Comment

Haix, babe. Im'a be down in Manhattan this weekend /WINK /WINK.
      8:;;;;': D~e~e~ >_O

"To the rare Few, who, early in Life have rid Themselves of the Friendship of the Many, this pathetic Post is inscribed"

Comment

Where and when.

Comment

Staying in Astoria all weekend,will be in Manhattan for some shows. We should meet up and make fun of Brahman IRL and post pics.
          8:;;;;': D~e~e~ >_O

"To the rare Few, who, early in Life have rid Themselves of the Friendship of the Many, this pathetic Post is inscribed"

Comment

pics or it didn't happen!!! can't believe i come back to eq after all this time and you guys are still on here!

Comment

Working...
            X