A good AA Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good AA Spot

I am looking for a good spot to grind AA points since I only have 200. I currently duo with my wife an 80 beastlord. I was getting 50 pct per AA kill doing snakes in Katta but have not been back there since 73. I dont have full 80 gear, most of it is not.

Originally posted by Cadain View Post
    I am looking for a good spot to grind AA points since I only have 200. I currently duo with my wife an 80 beastlord. I was getting 50 pct per AA kill doing snakes in Katta but have not been back there since 73. I dont have full 80 gear, most of it is not.
    I always liked fort mech.

Comment

I've foound most of the hotzones to be good (I'm raising a bard and mage). Hills of shade might be a little rough at 80 though....

Comment

Hills of Shade is definitely doable at early 80s. I agro kited fishermen on the little island for a good handfull of those levels.

Comment

Fort Mech mobs summon or they all snare-able and kite-able?

Comment

Allright I will try out hills of shade since it is a hot zone, any mobs I need to be careful of summon or snare immune?

Comment

Originally posted by Cadain View Post
              Fort Mech mobs summon or they all snare-able and kite-able?
              almost none of the clockworks summon... I don't remember the gnomes or mino's summoning either, but it has been a while.

Comment

did 5 lvls and 1200 AAs at fort mech, 75 -80, none of the bots summoned and all were snared that I kited over by the spell vendor. only had to watch out for the one named gnome, brownies are the ph.

Chasiekurosuca Ni`Shi

Pariki Ni'Shi

Skiefox Shalafi

Comment

Working...
                X