Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute Items

Where is a good place to farm tribute items? I am lvl 75 12k mana, 750AA

Caprin cycle is all I can think of... 20k or so for most of the drops.. not sure if soloable or not tho, Ive duo'd it with a pally but never tried to solo. Im sure theres better but no clue where, I happened to save cutting sickles when I skilled smithing and am still trying to get rid of them
    Arkayn

Comment

Quick run through veskers is easy and each name will drop somethign worth 1-2K at the very least. I'm a tradeskiller so rarely farmed for tribute. However in my farmign for tradeskill items I found the temple area(just after the maze) in CT good place for tribute items if you can get the named to pop. 6-25K in tribute were most items. Rubicite shoulders(always dropped 2 of them) were like 20k+ if I remember right. The axe(forget name) was 17.3K etc etc

Comment

Hard Ldons are good places to find tribute also. Most items are 15k to 25k tribute. Sro is a good place to go since its undead.

Blight Lord Raqab Skellraiser of the Time Lords

Comment

Temple of Droga, download the map that lists the named in 2 area's. Red named, and Blue Named. Kill all the named in the "blue" area, easy to invis to each PH, and you can walk out with 100K+ in 30 min or so worth of tribute.
          85 Dark Elf Necromancer Auuar Rey`Han ~ Quellious
          [Thu Apr 22 20:17:58 2010] A nekhon elite towerguard has taken 25307 damage from your Soul Reaper's Pyre Rk. III.

Comment

Ldon

Ldon broken 81-85?

Comment

Primordial Driftwood Compound Bow

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=29599

If you have high fletching, super easy to get components nowadays.
              Grand Occultist Jamazar Al`Kazar

Gladiatus

Comment

Originally posted by Boerboel View Post
                Ldon broken 81-85?
                Yes, That was the word at release, with no plans to make them functional for 81+ at the time. I haven't heard anything more current.
                --Retired, May 2012--
                The
                Edge-
                Walkers

Comment

Do LDoN raids Spec alt/conj augs ftw! (Note: spec alt raid is much longer/harder than Valdoon).

Slowsil
                  - 88 Ogre Shaman (box)
                  Imaim - 92 Barbarian Warrior (alt)
                  Originally posted by encephalitis
                  The Fail is strong with this one.

Comment

But the trash doesnt resist as insane as the trash in valdoon raid...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamazar View Post
                      Primordial Driftwood Compound Bow

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=29599

If you have high fletching, super easy to get components nowadays.
                      Just glancing this looks more annoying than you lead to believe . It looks like there are quite a few subcombines that require tinkering and possibly a few other skills. Are the subcombines commonly for sale in the baz already or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanlor View Post
                        Just glancing this looks more annoying than you lead to believe . It looks like there are quite a few subcombines that require tinkering and possibly a few other skills. Are the subcombines commonly for sale in the baz already or something?
                        On Luclin the answer is a roaring no. No tinkering combines or subcombine components in a few weeks. Looks like manual farmage of the planes is required.
                        --Retired, May 2012--
                        The
                        Edge-
                        Walkers

Comment

This is one of the reasons I've been working my Alt SK up in his tinkering... This isn't the only instance of Tinkering Subcombines necessary to skill up on something and it's just too hard to find anything in the Bazaar having to do with the trakeskills. (Prolly cuz Fletching is such a PITA to max out, anyway...
                          Semper Fi,
                          ---Drazz
                          Mikaal Drazzminius
                          Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merge

Necrotalk Admin
                          EQ Traders Super Moderator
                          EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

Well that answers my questions. Since I already completely loath TSing, I definitely will not be going down the road of "making my own bows" anytime soon.

On fennin there used to be someone always selling Dark Prince Reagent Bracer's that tribute for 6k. Unfortunately, these also appear to have a fair amnt of sub combines.
                            Last edited by Vanlor; 08-04-2009, 06:09 AM.

Comment

The subcombines, I'm generally okay with. It is the expansion-specific / mob-specific / zone-specific rare drops for those subcombines that make tradeskills suck massive foul air. Perhaps it makes sense while the expansion is new or a year or so after as it remains a popular area to hunt in...but eventually these places are ghost towns. Yet there is no *new* way to obtain these subcombine components. Nor, generally, are there new TS items that replace the functionality i.e. where is the semi-rare drops from kyvs to make a new bow or arrow for both skill-up paths and usage / tribute options?

It disgusts me that the extreme majority of desired TS drops require farming obsolete content.

That being said, I'm using Draz's Ultimate Guide of Awesome (or is it called Master Tradeskill Guide?) in the sub lounge and have went from 0 tradeskills to 6 trophys fanned over 3 alts in a matter of weeks. And I've got around 4 more planned and staged. His updated guide & research really diminish the pain of taking the plunge - both figuratively and literally.
                              --Retired, May 2012--
                              The
                              Edge-
                              Walkers

Comment

Working...
                              X