X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Thule named location maps

Good site. Good maps.

http://mobilis.wordpress.com/

Since the new bags have been released to supposedly drop off of hot named, I have decided to finally get around to doing the hunter achievement to see if I can get a single bag from the remaining named I have to kill.

This will help a great deal. Thanks a bunch.
    Welcome to McKnutplate's!
    Billions served. Step up and get yours today.

Comment

Originally posted by Knutplate View Post
      Since the new bags have been released to supposedly drop off of hot named, I have decided to finally get around to doing the hunter achievement to see if I can get a single bag from the remaining named I have to kill.

This will help a great deal. Thanks a bunch.

If you finish the Hunter achievement in its entirety, you'll have plenty of bags to choose from. This is what you will end up with after the Dreamslayer achievement:

- Novice Dream Hunter's Stachel (15 slots)
      - Adept Dream Hunter's Stachel (15)
      - Veteran Dream Hunter's Stachel (16)
      - Expert Dream Hunter's Stachel (16)
      - Satchel of the Dreamslayer (20)

That plus the Dreamweave Satchel (20), Shifting Dream Pack (15) and Dracoliche Crate (14 slots - drops in Fear) round out my stock.

The last two top-level inventory slots are currently reserved for clickies but with the changes coming in VoA, I guess I'll be in the market for two more bags. The new dropped bags are apparently extremely rare though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonesmasher View Post
        Good site. Good maps.

http://mobilis.wordpress.com/
        Is there a better site? Many named aren't on the Grounds map and some are marked in the wrong location.

Comment

I basically used Rasper's for the named placeholder mob names as well as the actual named names then cross referenced those with Magelo and looked at the locations on the map where the PH had been seen and kept all PH's dead. You do not need premium magelo for this feature like you may think. This worked beautifully for me when I worked on completing my hunter's achievement. Rasper's in game maps might be OK but I always checked Magelo's map just to be 100% sure I was killing all possible PH's.
          Last edited by Jenocyde; 08-31-2011, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenocyde View Post
            I basically used Rasper's for the named placeholder mob names as well as the actual named names then cross referenced those with Magelo and looked at the locations on the map where the PH had been seen and kept all PH's dead. You do not need premium magelo for this feature like you may think. This worked beautifully for me when I worked on completing my hunter's achievement. Rasper's in game maps might be OK but I always checked Magelo's map just to be 100% sure I was killing all possible PH's.
            This is really the best route. If you somehow find a mob that doesn't have good info on magelo you can also check to see if anyone posted the locs on alla (much less reliable).

Comment

Working...
            X