Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear the dragons in front of TOV. You sometimes get some great twink gear that does well in the bazaar. Plus, it's fun

Comment

ssra temple is another decent spot, pet/tap tankable mobs... ssra scales sell well to tradeskillers (for master's symbols), poison sacs to rogues and shissar weapons... not bigtime pp, but drops are pretty common... and these days, on stromm at least, it's hard to sell the 5-15k type drops 'cause of a general glut of much better stuff from oow, etc.
      It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day that you realise how often they burst into flames.

Comment

I find that Murks are the best bet to farm - in N.Causeway ! ( For level 60+ )

Trash loot accumulates to vendors - gems , murkglider parts etc. Can rack in a few kpp by just those ! =)

Slugworms ( V RARE ) ( 12-25kpp depending on server )
        Discordant Scoriae ( STUPIDLY RARE ) ( 50-100kpp depending on server )
        Murkglider Blood ( 2-5kpp )
        Trean Flies ( 1-6kpp )

Other funky rare drops include :
        http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=30581
        http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=30592
        http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=30506

All rather sweet items

Theres also the 4 parts of the broken dragorn sword you can collect for some cool capes... havnt done that personally but the capes are ok for your level.

And probably the best thing : you're doing AA's / Levels while farming @ Level 65 Murkglider gives approx 7-8% AA per kill. Been soling em since 60 - and it just gets easier and easier...depending on your patience

Comment

I'd like to add that nobody is farming spectrals anymore, so spectral spells are rare in the bazaar. I was pling a 2nd box in HOH and selling spectral turn ins (I was doing mage spells) in the drop of a hat for 5-15 k.

Comment

I'd like to add that nobody is farming spectrals anymore, so spectral spells are rare in the bazaar. I was pling a 2nd box in HOH and selling spectral turn ins (I was doing mage spells) in the drop of a hat for 5-15 k.
            HoH is a great place to earn some cash... even Necro spectral turns ins still sell pretty decently (Embracing and Saryrn's Companion), save all that hero meat for the bazaar and such.

I wouldn't bank on getting many parchments though unless you have better luck than I (or a secret parchment dropping area) - spent 3.5 levels and 40 aa's there and came out with about 4 specs and maybe 15 ethereals. Good loot though with good exp for the time there - would be easy to just sit around in and xp when you want lazy xp later on as well.
            Has fro, will travel
            Wire Gnekroe

Comment

Originally posted by GnekroeGnomicon@Aug 17 2005, 03:19 PM
              I wouldn't bank on getting many parchments though unless you have better luck than I (or a secret parchment dropping area) - spent 3.5 levels and 40 aa's there and came out with about 4 specs and maybe 15 ethereals. Good loot though with good exp for the time there - would be easy to just sit around in and xp when you want lazy xp later on as well.
              I spent ALOT of time in HoH also and my spectral/ethereal drop rate was on par with Gnekroe's.

I did get a Howilite to drop off a Murk in NC a week or two ago and sold it for 85k.

Eyez
              70 Wraith of Tunare
              Crystalline Waters

Comment

Went to HoH to test new fear in SE basement, three consecutive mobs dropped SPs, never, ever when I needed them myself did they drop. Went to tactics after to do same thing, an EP and a SP drop.
                http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=799044

Comment

The luckiest nest instance....

Oh, my god. OMG OMG OMG.

I was soloing a blackwing instance, something i usually do once a day for a few hours at least, start off buring lotd and then jsut stay to hope for scales and glossy's.

Bear in mind i've spent over 400 hours doing this, thus far.

Ok so, i'm just planning to spend an hour there last night, but wound up spending 3 as the loot just didnt stop coming in.

3 MDS, 1 glossy, and something i've never seen before.

It's an aug, a 60 hp 60 mana 60 endurance aug for every slot except charm, slot type 7 or 8, yeah 8 i think.... never seen that b4! Seen taht silly melee ring drop about 10 times..

This aug i found has got to be uber rare. I fogot the name and i'm at work, anyone know the name of it?

Comment

Sparkling Nest Ornament is the rare nest zonewide drop. Unlike scales and hides this will drop in the non instanced nest as well.

Comment

The top boss cannot be slowed? And the other boss at the top on the ledge, life tapped for 1k... So I could not kill him either? Any ideas?

Comment

You can lifetap for 1.2k not to mention crits, you win

j/k

Anyways could you clarify what you are talking about, are you referring to the nest? Never tried it myself so I've got no frame of reference here, like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie...

If electricity come from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Comment

Skyfire's pretty good im my opinion *Shrug* they drop Opal Braclets 85pp, and other little things that add up really quick. They've up'd the looting table and such. Me I just grab the Mottled Wyvern (he's around 55) and the Ancient Wyvern, I got a DD 3 Aug from the Ancient worm. And I got a 30hp Aug from the mottled wyvern. Its pretty nice it dropped the aug twice so I called a friend up there to get it, He said he wanted it. The experiance is ok solo and the mobs are really easy. I also got a Stat earring from the wurm.

Also you could go to Dulak, It would help you with your comatose (53 FD) and They drop some ok stuff, I was there for maybe and Hour and found 4 Blue diamonds. And some other nice gems and such. Hope this helps any of you guys out.

Faumienn Hellangel
                          54 Necromancer

**Roaming the Land of Norath Causeing Death and Destuction with my small Arsenal**

Comment

Possible 60ish farming spot is Selbis. Selbis is currently a hot zone. Get good gems and plat drops. Nodding Blue Lilly's and Green Goblin Skins sell well to potion makers. Singing Steel Helm and Bracers sold well cuz of the clickies to twink bards.

Usually just pet tanked the whole time. 61 pet worked with buffs. Pet toys helped. Having the 63 or 64 pet heal was nice and Viction for the pet is nice. I usually just made a track between the Froggy spawn to the Armour spawn. Cleared everything in my way. Would collect as much as my bags would carry and weed out the less valuable drops when bags were full.

Found Nodding's would sell for 125-150 plats per in 1-2 nights in my vendor. Zeks economy can be pretty high, but the more important thing was they sold quickly at a decent rate. Found higher end guilds would purchase large quanities. I could sell as many as 8 stacks in a single night.

Found the return on time invested was pretty decent and you didn't need to be 70 and uber to get the job done. Personally I did it at 65 with the 61 tank pet and found it stupid easy if you can hit "pet attacK"

PS With Pet Hold I would just train down to the camp area and FD to avoid the clearing. The Helm with right click Eye of Zomm and Bracer with the right-clickie damage shield were selling for 10-15k per and was what I focused on.
                            Mantha
                            Vallon Zek
                            Mantha's Magelo

Comment

imo forget crap like spells, which only sell if people need them, and from what ive witnessed these days is they dont sell for shit (unless we are talking "some" rare 60s spells or rarer spells above that, If i was you id get 60, work areas on gem and trade skills drops etc and sell those
                              Shrownin Vaticide

Comment

Working...
                              X