Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't bother with spiderling silks. I think EQ has nerfed the drop rate . I used to camp the spiderlings in FoB when I was a young Iskar Necro, and I would be lucky to gety 10 drops in a hour. I made more money killing spiders, for silks. The Spider silk was rare in the Bazaar, I made 180pp per stack.

East Kararna is GREAT place for Spider Silks, loads of Crag Spiders running about.
    Just need to be careful a couple of named mobs running around (Theoris Bladespur Lvl 30ish, snare and root don't work on him, and he has got a nasty backstab. Also you have Tarbul Earthstrider around lvl 50, you can't miss hill big old giant). Also you may get lucky a couple of Hill Giants pop on crag Hill, nice loot.

I hope this info helps. EK is a nice zone, if you are careful. It's not crowded, and if you are a Iksar, you may forage up a couple of Tea Leaves which always sell well in the Bazaar (Around 50pp each). There's a bank a couple of zones over (Highkeep Hold), you are kos to guards, but should be ok to use the bank and merchants.

Good Hunting & Safe Travels

Comment

I have a question about the Guards in Misty...

i see beastlords killing them all the time,and i was wondering what level could we kill them and what buffs we should have to make them go smoother...
      also,what other guards could us necro's kill,example Barbarian guards,Hie Elf guards, w/e
      Naziel Soulreaver

Comment

Freeport Guards, EC Guards, WC Guards, HHK Guards

All those should be soloable at 30s.

Good Luck!
        Vasezik Dreamcrusher
        65 Arch-Lich
        Xev
        My Magelo Link

Comment

just a lil newby question but.. is SWT shadow weave thicket?

Comment

Yes

or close enough (Shadeweaver's Thicket I think it is really.)
            What I wear over my pink panties
            Lich Mistress of SZ

Comment

Unrest.

Look for the shards on my sever they go from 50-100 pp

Plus thers a few mini boss mobs that drop sum plat

Although there green watch out theyll mob up in the 12's and really get annoying plus the ghouls will run and train the zone so make sure u take em out quik
              Guild: Bastium Le barb(sumthing)

LV 40 necro(woohoo)

Minthaniel marr/Saryn

Would make magleo but all my 8 pieces of gear arnt good and my other gear isnt useable till 40 ish

Comment

skeletons on timorous deep... omg. they drop up to a couple plat, and almost ALWAYS drop an item that sells for 4 (i think?) additional plat. i don't recall but they may even drop FS. a few hours here rocks and it takes out that randomness factor that i have grown so much to hate.

kind of like lesser HGs but nobody seems to know about it.
                Master Artisan Nephayres Nepharious

Comment

Dudes hit up twilight sea.

Theres an island with about 80 ish shades so u wont run out also the elementals drop swirling mist and stuff.
                  Just stay on the outside and u should do perfectly fine(get SOW in case)
                  Guild: Bastium Le barb(sumthing)

LV 40 necro(woohoo)

Minthaniel marr/Saryn

Would make magleo but all my 8 pieces of gear arnt good and my other gear isnt useable till 40 ish

Comment

Working...
                  X