Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, if you can do it then do it. prob said 61 just to be on the safe side since you'll have your 61 pet LoZ. LoZ is a big upgrade over your other pets for tanking.

Quick question on the remains of sathryx or whatever its called.

Would Dire Charm be worth getting if you were gonna do this area? that way you wouldn't have to worry about charm breaking. Not sure if the highborn are dire charmable or what the lvl limit on dire charm is. Think its 46 or so.

Comment

Well dire charm is nice and all, but since you can't go invis with it its pretty useless for my strategy. Basically dire charm is only useful if you plan to camp one place, like highborns or church. However you won't make nearly as much exp and/or money.

PS, I remade my account because I made that one years back and now that high school (and in a year college ) has hit I just realised how immature it is, so anyway here we go. Also I updated my sig/avatar since im now playing eq2.

If you could, could you change the name of my original account?
      There are only two things I know that are infinite, the universe and stupidity; and I am not so sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Comment

ahh I see, not so familiar with veksar yet so I just camped the undead chef the other night to see how hard he was. he's a piece of cake. time to start getting aquainte with the other spawns now. hehe thx for the guide again

Comment

One other point about DC in Veksar is that nothing past the underwater tunel is DC'able. The only luck I had with DC was with the first 6 undead mobs after the goblins. Even then I would sometimes get the "this mob is too high of level" message.

Comment

Well before I went to eq2 I even got phantom armor for my level 65 pet. Made a big difference in veksar.
            There are only two things I know that are infinite, the universe and stupidity; and I am not so sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Comment

I just found these forums today, so I'm trying to catch up on all the info. Very nice walkthrough. I'll have to go play around in Veksar, now. I wonder if the drops are still worth much these days?...

Comment

Originally posted by Ydar@Aug 2 2005, 01:15 PM
                I wonder if the drops are still worth much these days?...
                Not sure about your server.. on mine, no.

But Veksar is fun.. *desire welling to romp*

Felicite Belbold`Oloth * My Kitchen * Gift of Darkness * Firiona Vie
                Cachet Belbold`Oloth * Aumnyder Boytoy * Retired 01/31/2006

Comment

Originally posted by Ydar@Aug 2 2005, 03:15 PM
                  I wonder if the drops are still worth much these days?...
                  Tribute, that's about it these days. Even for mid-level twink gear, you'd be hard pressed to sell it for a whole lot. The only reason most "decent" Veksar drops retain any value these days (if you like things rotting for a long time in a trader satchel) is because of their tribute value. The only real exception I can think of off the top of my mind would be the Soulscream Belt, and even that item doesn't move very fast anymore.
                  "People are as entitled to their own aesthetically stunted taste as I am entitled to tell them how stupid they are, and as a good American, I relish the notion." -Dr. David Thorpe
                  Grand Occultist Xelgadis & Darkreaper Xelinia - Cestus Dei - *Retired*

[16:37:42] [1] [80:Yelena]: Welcome to Kilrogg, now stop playing like shit.

Comment

Working...
                  X