This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Farming Spots

What is your favourite farming spot, what levels is it best at, what items/pp are you looking for, and what gear/spells/flags/friends do you need to have to farm there?

Let's hear it!
    What I wear over my pink panties
    Lich Mistress of SZ

As far as my necro life has taken me (level 51) I think I enjoyed the WC Druids the most. I would solo the two druids at the rings then the two freeport guards a little way off. By the time the second freeport guard went down the 1st druid popped. It was non-stop exp and plat with zero med time.

Comment

Hey Shindu, what level range did you farm the WC druids at, and what sort of platinum dropped off of them? I ask becuase I am just now L50 and have spent some time farming the Felwithe guards for pp and not bad EXP...but the downtime is a bit much. I started at L48 and it was super tuff for me to take out one guard. My pet needed temp to do so. At L49, the new pet is much better, but when i get lots of resists then the downtime is big. Each guard drops about 20 - 25pp worth of coins and loot. Mostly in the form of swords that i sell for around 20pp each

I was also wondering if the Freeport guards would be better at my level? The felwithe gaurds heal like crazy, which is super annoying :P I am going to try to get some of those stun proccing Gnoll Hide Lariat's...to see if they help interrupt the heals

Comment

Luggald caves in Dulak is where I've been spending some time lately. It's not the best but it's mindless exp while farming. At 62 the mobs in the very back of the cave con DB still and drop various weapons and gems. Not bad to get a little AAexp while farming...

I'm sure there are better spots but being able to go afk with no worries is great for me at times

Comment

I don't think the WC druids and Freeport guards (in WC) would be a good choice to get JUST platinum. The druids drop FS weapons a bow and sometime a gem along with 5ppish. Thing is there are only 2 and are on a 6 minute timer. You would be able to clear both out under 2 min and have to sit there for 4 since the two freeport guards in the zone drop rusty weapons and hardly ever give pp.

Comment

Hehe...thanks Shendu...i will prolly grind it out on the Felwithe guards a while longer then :P

Any other high 40's or more likely low 50's necro's farm a bit in City of Mist? Seems to be some good drops there and very nice EXP for me at L50 with another L50 necro.

Any high up necro's still farm in Veksar? I went there with a friend a week or so ago to try and get the Band of Twilight but couldn't do it. It was only him L65 necro and me L48 necro....lol...i was quite the liability in Veksar, but the zone looks super cool :lol:

I am prolly just going to get the crafted items with the affliction haste, affliction efficiency, and burning affliction.

Comment

Natimbi, beach area.
              Levels: 49-56 or so. Maybe higher if you turn to full AA.
              I hunt here when I wait for a group. Nothing special required. besides the GoD expansion.
              Reasons: easy kills (aggro kiting turtles and stone mites).
              The drops:
              - trade skill items (with lots of research components)
              - quest components (for, for instance: Kiki's Recipe Book)
              - nice drops, although very rare (Talisman of the Spiritseer and Shell Inlaid Collar).
              - gems drop sometimes too, up to blue diamonds.

The only danger here, is pulling A fierce cragwalker. I would strongly advise not pulling him at that level range, although he's level 53. The reason is that he summons and hits like a truck. Maybe tap tanking might work, but I haven't tried it yet at level 56. I've seen level 65's taken down quickly by him, including a necro.
              - Poisonfang Throatbiter

Comment

Forgive my ignorance as I had quit playing EQ before LDoN came out and just returned early October'04. How would I go about finding my way to Natimbi from PoK?

Comment

Go to ldon camp and tell the magus "nedaria" this ports you to nedaria. Now in the wayfeer camp in neddaira where you should have landed tell the magus "natimbi" and he will port ya to natimbi.
                  Warlock Rikam
                  Oppresor Thornak
                  Archon Squizerl
                  Stone Fist Caive

Comment

-- Post removed. Rikam was faster
                    - Poisonfang Throatbiter

Comment

So Natimbi is a pretty good place to level around 52?

Comment

In my opinion, it is. It's easy hunting there. Just aggro kite.
                        Just watch out, and don't pull A fierce cragwalker by mistake. Sometimes, you might get a stonemite to add when you pull a turtle. Just FD it of in that case. There is little chance of dying at the beach.

Across the river is a mountain plateau. More mobs are up there, including a camp with undead. I personally only tried to kill one when I duoed with a 58 mage. Maybe someone else can give you advise on them You might want to check out that camp as well. There are a few other places to hunt there as well. Turtle pond, the Unkuns, etc. Check out the zone and have fun
                        - Poisonfang Throatbiter

Comment

I use to solo the ghost camp as the named drops a 20 hp aug and us necro <3 our hp=). They have since added ability for her to summon so you can still kill the other ghosts but at 52 most likly can not handle named alone she hits for 500 unsnareable.
                          Warlock Rikam
                          Oppresor Thornak
                          Archon Squizerl
                          Stone Fist Caive

Comment

Well, The ghost are solo, I do know they are soloable by a 47 necro. With Vital and all my buffs, I was able to take here down. Agro kitting too me 12 minutes on here. Yes SOW and Jboot a must with Gift of Magic and other Mana buffs. Pet had Temp and all BST and Shamen buffs. However I don&#39;t recommend kill soul it does drop the faction with two of the NOC in the wayfarer camp. Now when I zone in I have to run and FD. Also now I can&#39;t do my pulls through the camp I have to go over to the island and medding kinda hard with adds I get.

NecroScumBag, DevNull

Comment

Don&#39;t forget about the good old Ice Giants in everfrost =). I have been noticing them not camped for the last couple days and since they still drop up to 40pp and fs weapons, with the wayfarer camp not to far away to sell the weapons it racks up the plat farely quickly. I&#39;m doing them at 53 atm and can do all 3 ice giants with no prob at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X