Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget about the good old Ice Giants in everfrost =). I have been noticing them not camped for the last couple days and since they still drop up to 40pp and fs weapons, with the wayfarer camp not to far away to sell the weapons it racks up the plat farely quickly. I'm doing them at 53 atm and can do all 3 ice giants with no prob at all. Plus they still con dark blue to me a majority of the time so I get a little exp while I'm at it.

Comment

What's with the orange font Aryse?
      You don't have to stay anywhere forever.

Comment

Eh, it was just fun for a change, and to distinguish a general question like that. Too bad there's no pink on these boards!!
        What I wear over my pink panties
        Lich Mistress of SZ

Comment

Originally posted by Aryse Andenter@Dec 9 2004, 11:40 PM
          Too bad there's no pink on these boards!!
          Lalala.. *dances in Aryse's pink panties*

*smiles sweetly*

Felicite Belbold`Oloth * My Kitchen * Gift of Darkness * Firiona Vie
          Cachet Belbold`Oloth * Aumnyder Boytoy * Retired 01/31/2006

Comment

Heh, that's wishy washy silly pink... I need strong power-girl pink!!!

Although now with my new robe I am almost a burgundy, rather than a purple with a birght pink trim like my old one. *sigh* at least my mary janes are still pink... I love the erudite shoe graphic for the girls!
            What I wear over my pink panties
            Lich Mistress of SZ

Comment

Originally posted by Aryse Andenter@Dec 10 2004, 11:14 AM
              Heh, that's wishy washy silly pink... I need strong power-girl pink!!!
              Felicite presents.. the wheel of PINKNESS!

Sample of PINK! * Sample of PINK! * Sample of PINK! * Sample of PINK!

lalala..

Ok.. some touch on purple.. I will be the first to admit..

*steals some more panties*

tada!

Felicite Belbold`Oloth * My Kitchen * Gift of Darkness * Firiona Vie
              Cachet Belbold`Oloth * Aumnyder Boytoy * Retired 01/31/2006

Comment

Hiyas all.

Ok heres a few of my fav farm spots atm.

Veksar stable area, a few ok drops nothing uber but till recently would make 1200pp from it, easy to with LoZ and shackle.

Felwith Guards, now these suckers are killable again another none uber but ok pp making romp with LoZ.

IGs, a fav pp spot in my 50s, nice to walk away with 1k+ and handy to have a drog to carry my over weight butt to PoK.

Dulak, any mob from entrance to the 1st four boats, these guys are toast esp when using SC the 32k bckstab makes light work of em pity it only done that 3 times, but still way faster than LoZ.

Vampire fort in TD, still my fav camp if i have a few hrs and like a easy pp farm had a few nice main loot drops but still even with no main gems and items rack up the pp, easy 1-3k in a short time.

And theres my list, not high on AAs atm so not realy upto some peoples farming ablitiys but it does ok for me, oh add PoN gargs alot harder but when i had the AA bug did 11 AAs off em and made around 3 k per camp and some EPs to boot.

Comment

Sacrificing Chars in Nexus. Undercutting non-necros in Baz............

If you Whispers Quietly, You can hear Death....

Comment

Damned opportunist . . .
                    Wraith Demetrii Spiritsieve
                    Stealth Maestro Deacon D. Shizzle
                    Tallon Zek's Bonedaddy
                    ' Quick and painless? Who do you think you're talking to? '

Comment

Could also solo guards in HHK if your mid level. Get about 5pp per kill, and an FS weapon, and with invis on can still use the bank. There is a trader who you can sell weapons to also as I seem to remember (Been a VERY long time)

Basically go upstairs to the nobles, and kill everything that moves. You can clear every guard on floors 1-2 before respawn and just keep going.

so about 10pp's worth or so a kill every 15 seconds or so, not too bad - but beware: the bordem will kill you
                      Feersum Darklord

A Member of Jesters In Norrath

On The Antonius Bayle server

Comment

farming hmm.
                        Just plat a good place is TOFS almost everything drops a few PP each kill easy pp and very lonely zone.
                        seru cat walk. These guards are paid alot hint hint. (shard camp for VT key)
                        FG royal bugs Drop good belt too sell for a few pp nothing major but mobs level 60.

veksar mobs drop good PP and items

HS a new one for me but made a few pp and got couple drops sucks by todays standards but still good run if you like farming.

Comment

at lvl 60+, veksar might be one of the best places for farming. there are tons of named mobs with decent drops (rotting shopkeeper for example) and the mobs give pretty ok AA xp. mobs range from late level 40 to mid lvl 60, so a lvl 55+ necro with crappy gear can easily take the easier camps. at lvl 60 i was able to solo up to the shopkeeper, and at 65 i could solo just about anything in the zone (apart from garudon and epic mobs).

if you do the nobles (lvl 63 undeads) you will accually get ok regular xp at 66, and the gloves that drop there are pretty nice.

Comment

Last time I was in Droga, the mobs were dropping 15pp a piece. I round them easiest by root/rotting them. I have a druid/chanter (really need a shammy) box combo I use so slow/heal is not a problem. and it is quite fun doing dungeon crawls.

Comment

I would have to say WC druids, if you split them right, you can make good xp and not to mention how you dont have to go anywhere to sell it, its right there. Perfect soloing spot if you ask me.
                              Were allll addicts!

Comment

at about 55 I finally decided to go to natimbi. well, it was hella easy and decent exp. Best part was the hynid hides and hynid blood sells just as well as wyvern hides from cobalt scar. I sell mine for about 150pp each on brell. Plus if you add the possibility of a talisman of the spiritseer or shell inlaid collar drop, you have a very nice place to exp/farm tradeskill items spot. Very satisfying for me. got me to 58 in a very short time. Just watch out for the fierce turtle.

Comment

Working...
                                X