X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wickedjester
    replied
    AC or RCOD

OK being a 75 {well 78 now but 75 when i farmed these zones} necro I can run named cycles in both Ruined city of Draniks or Acrylia Caverns and be back to start of my cycle before first ph repops doing this i can normally make 100k a night sometimes give or take a little AC has gear for lowbie alts while RCOD has augs/ gear with rec lvl 66 that sells well. My necro isnt greatest only about 12k hp 14k mana self buffed

Leave a comment:

• encephalitis
    replied
    One suggestion is gnolls in The Steppes. For these, I prefer the ones in the middle of the zone, rather than the ones on the northeast side.

These gnolls are LB still at 75, probably much better exp at lower levels. They drop up to 50pp each, as well as tradeskill items and rk2 spells.

Leave a comment:

• Ecol
    replied
    I kite in atiiki all the time. Cash from there is 1-2kpp per hour or so...plus the AAxp is 12-14% per kill solo without lotd.

Leave a comment:

• Xelera
    replied
    Hive instance (69.1, cicero's notebook). you need 3 in group to get mission, usually not hard to find a guildee or two afk in guild hall or doing tradeskills that can join so you can get task. Once you get it, they can drop group or stay in it for HoTT...

with the new tradeskill items dropping, i make anywhere from 5k to 20k per run, and its wicked exerience (if i have lesson up, can get 4 aa in half an hour, otherwise its about 4 an hour). takes about an hour to clear all the spiders. all snarable, though some resistant a bit, and fire lands without resists. Mobs went dark blue at 73/74, but at 70, could still solo the red cons from a hard mission (better exp/drops than the normal one).

if you are flagged or do the alt access quest, hoha is also incredible experience from 58 until about 64... and right now its a hot zone, so its omg experience. snare/kite the human mobs... the armor suits are unsnarable.

upper 50's to about 62, good experience in PoJ jail/basement, with gems as pp items.

the rangers in WC at the druid ring, were soloable in the low 30's way back when, and they drop low level words and junk gems (pearl, cats eye agate, etc) but i spent enough time there to be max kos to anything remotely representing a tree or animal... and im kos to freeport guards (my hometown city, go figure).

at 65 to about 68, do the guards at the table in PoF...

some real low level fun, was kitng barbs at the fishing village in WK (lars, junth, ulrich, and the other one)... mid to upper 30's until upper 40's, north wall at castle in DL. this is a good fear kite area fyi.

just a couple of my favorite grind spots.

Leave a comment:

• Evillil
    replied
    Oh, haha, yeah, I read that wrong. No sleep last night = reading comprehension down the crapper I guess. That sounds more realistic though, fate of the combine is a steady 25 on my server. Really a bummer that the "anti-creator code" couldn't have been coded to the individual rather than the entire server.

Leave a comment:

• Todwelt
    replied
    Originally posted by Evillil View Post
    Wow, they're going for 250+ on Rathe right now. In fact, buyers are still offering 250 a piece for them.
    I think vanlor was referring to the amount of orux received for winning the mission. IIRC, they are around 200pp each on Prexus and the reward for fate of the combine hovers around 25 orux.

Leave a comment:

• Evillil
    replied
    Originally posted by vanlor View Post
    How much orum is it still giving on your server? It hovers at a mere 25-30 on Fennin. I presume that you are boxing in toons for extra orum as well?
    Wow, they're going for 250+ on Rathe right now. In fact, buyers are still offering 250 a piece for them.

Leave a comment:

• Vanlor
    replied
    Originally posted by FCseven View Post
    I have found soloing fate of the combine and selling the orum can make you a quick 20k these days.I usually can complete it and still have around 5 mins left on lockout.I made 100k in 3 hours just doing a few missions and selling the orum to the barters.
    How much orum is it still giving on your server? It hovers at a mere 25-30 on Fennin. I presume that you are boxing in toons for extra orum as well?

Leave a comment:

• FCseven
    replied
    I have found soloing fate of the combine and selling the orum can make you a quick 20k these days.I usually can complete it and still have around 5 mins left on lockout.I made 100k in 3 hours just doing a few missions and selling the orum to the barters.

Leave a comment:

• Ellecries
    replied
    Plat Per Hour

Originally posted by Mr.Corpsebreath View Post
    They have a 7minute spawn time. I made 3k in an hour and spent most of the time not even killing them as soon as they poped, so you could probably make about 5k if you really grind them down
    That and Dulaks are the only place I ever really farm. I'm gona try Natimbi next time though.

PS. Only 3 giants. fourth was removed. sadly. that would make a lot more money. :unsure:
    Are you talking about the Ice Giants near Vox in Permafrost? The 3 spawn Ice Giants in Everfrost usually only net me about 750-800 plat per hour (30 Ice Giant in 70 minutes with an average of 25 plat a piece).

Felwithe Guards are about the same (750 plat per hour), if you hit ever guard*.

Plane of Nightmare Gargoyles are nice, but they can be quite a crap shoot. I've made less than 300plat an hour before.

* Including the three guards roaming up top, and the seven guards in North Felwithe.

Leave a comment:

• soulweaver
    replied
    For the past few weeks I have been aa grinding/farming in GE 64 iksar necro duoing with either a 65 mage or 66 bst. Made well over 1k in dropped plat and gold and another 3k in gems. The named drops are ok possible bazaar sell I use them for tribute. Trade skill items all over Robust shade essence for alchemy and sun shard ore/pebbles.

You can do it solo but not as fast as duo. Ding a aa every 30 min without lotd.

Fully buffed and with a good kiting skill you could do it around 59. Adds are common and most of the mobs cast necro spells. None see invis.

Start at the Dsp zone in and kill the three mobs there watch the door on the left side of the room there are two more near it and can agro easy.

Sick pets on the first mob the other two will agro on the pets. Dot the mob the pets are on then throw a single light dot on the other two. By the time the first is dead the other two are down around 70%. pets will turn on them and you can dot again.

Once they are dead run through the door across from the zone in. There will be a mob inside the second door to the right in the corner he will agro as soon as you open the second door. Kill it the same way. There is generally one other mob in the room, but sometimes a soldier of madness or named pops in the center. If that happens put pets on the either the soldier/named and you kite the other around the room there will be no agro for other rooms since there are two doors either way.

Next go through the doors at the end of the room. There will be a single mob sometimes a named. Slaughter it.

If you look out down the steps you will see the courtyard in total 10 to 11 mobs. The first is to the right of the steps near the barrels. Sick pets on it and move behind the barrels.

The next mob is ahead of you kill it as well either pull it to you or send in the pets.

Move to the corner where that mob was kill the mobs along the back wall. Watch the door way under the over hang with the pillars a mob pops inside that and agro's easy.

There will be one mob by the other set of stairs. Kill it from the corner opposite where you killed your second mob along the back wall.

Move back to the center of the room there will be two mobs near the barrels. both will agro. Have partener take right with pet. You darkness left and kite it around letting your pet hit it.

The second stairs will have a mob that you can target. darkness pull it and kite it around there will be one add.

now that the courtyard is clear you can move deeper. The overhang with the pillars leads to one more mob. To the right of that mob is a door with three mobs and three other doors. Kill them and pick a door. If you have a map for the zone use it at the time and work your way around to the gate clearing room by room. Once you get to the gate make your way back around clearing the rooms that you didn't till you come back to the courtyard then repeat.

Not the best step by step but kind of gives the idea.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Corpsebreath
    replied
    They have a 7minute spawn time. I made 3k in an hour and spent most of the time not even killing them as soon as they poped, so you could probably make about 5k if you really grind them down
    That and Dulaks are the only place I ever really farm. I'm gona try Natimbi next time though.

PS. Only 3 giants. fourth was removed. sadly. that would make a lot more money. :unsure:

Leave a comment:

• Pahrasyte
    replied
    didn't there used to be a fourth ice giant, in that little tower thing right outside the fort? the one thats kinda broken down.

Pahrasyte

Leave a comment:

• Nelran
    replied
    Originally posted by Nabmatil@Jun 16 2006, 10:09 AM
    Naaa... There is 3 ice giants. One back in the cave before you zone into Permafrost.!!!
    They need to up the spawn time on those things.

3 just isn't enough, when I can kill a 3 of them, run to the LDoN camp, sell, and still have about 3 minutes before they respawn.

heh.

Leave a comment:

• Nabmatil
    replied
    Naaa... There is 3 ice giants. One back in the cave before you zone into Permafrost.!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X