This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necros looking for guild.

If you're looking for a guild. Post what you're looking for, history, aa count..standard lfguild form posts.

Rifting sucked, back for more.

Ckador. Looking for Awesome. History of Awesome. 1648 AA.
    8:;;;;': D~e~e~ >_O

"To the rare Few, who, early in Life have rid Themselves of the Friendship of the Many, this pathetic Post is inscribed"

Comment

Bertoxx Necro

Bonejangles Marrowminer, 1496 AA, Demi flagged, Looking for a EST based guild that raids 4-5 times/week...nights

Comment

Looking for a Pst guild. I'm currently on bertox, but I am willing to transfer. I have flags through Demi/TSS and have over 1500 AAs.

Comment

Not looking for a guild ,hehe just new to this forum.
          Been playing since 2002, plus time off for Iraq.

Not Adept with Windows Paint

Comment

Would be really nice if we could categorize it by server instead of having to read each post to see were the guild is located.

Comment

I am an 85 necro with 1016 AAs I am currently looking for a late night raiding guild 11pm ish EST to when ever I work 2nd shift my magelo is http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1393019 if you want a look at it

I been raiding for 6 1/2 Years played EQ for 7 years I know the game I know the class I been raiding with a cleric during that time also.

I would like to be at least the top 3 guild of the server with no alliances guild i don't really like them also I am currently on prexus you can either email me at [email protected] or cross server tell i am available from 10am to about 1pm EST or you can PM me here or reply.

At the moment there no late night raiding guilds on Prexus right now I am willing to transfer of cause

if you want chat with me please ;tell prexus.quaza

Thank you
              Last edited by Toxics Slowdeath; 10-03-2009, 10:04 AM.

Working the Graveyard Shift

Comment

Originally posted by nuthead View Post
                Would be really nice if we could categorize it by server instead of having to read each post to see were the guild is located.
                A bit late for a reply, but I'm guessing this is in the wrong forum. That or you're actually suggesting that we categorize a thread with 6 (now 7) posts - in well over a year's time.

Rifting sucked, back for more.

Comment

Hmm. Doesn't seem to be much going on here, but I'll give it a shot.

48 Iksar Necromancer on Luclin/Stromm. I've played EQ since 2001 with several breaks along the way - some as long as 1-1.5 years. I'm a bit of an alt-aholic. I make no apologies for that. I just really like most of the classes in the game. People can say what they want, and I've tried every new "latest and greatest" MMORPG to come along, but no one has done class design and game mechanics as well as EQ, so I just keep coming back. If I had to pick a main, I guess it would be my highest level character, Draan, a 73 mage. I also have a 65 enchanter (Zevon), and a 58 shaman (Felstaff) and several other alts in their 30's and 40's. My first "main" was a 60 bard (Draelen) on the Firiona Vie server years ago.

I'm looking for a casual, family-style guild. As those are a couple of fairly "catch-all" terms, I'll just say that, to me, it means the following:

Casual - the guild raids when the notion strikes them or when a guildmate needs a drop. A raid alliance to participate in would be nice as well. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know raid targets at all, but I *am* good at taking direction and not afraid to ask questions (of my group/class leader, not the raid leader ). Still, I have a job, family and RL obligations, so my availability for scheduled events cannot be guaranteed by any stretch.

Family-style - no one takes themselves too seriously. If I do something stupid (and, rest assured, I will), I hope guildmates feel comfortable enough to raz me about it, and I hope they are ok with my doing the same if the situation is reversed (after all, when someone else screws up, it only helps to redirect attention from my own last brain fart). Everyone should also be very willing to help guildmates out when they need it, xp be damned.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarius View Post
                    Hmm. Doesn't seem to be much going on here, but I'll give it a shot.

48 Iksar Necromancer on Luclin/Stromm. I've played EQ since 2001 with several breaks along the way - some as long as 1-1.5 years. I'm a bit of an alt-aholic. I make no apologies for that. I just really like most of the classes in the game. People can say what they want, and I've tried every new "latest and greatest" MMORPG to come along, but no one has done class design and game mechanics as well as EQ, so I just keep coming back. If I had to pick a main, I guess it would be my highest level character, Draan, a 73 mage. I also have a 65 enchanter (Zevon), and a 58 shaman (Felstaff) and several other alts in their 30's and 40's. My first "main" was a 60 bard (Draelen) on the Firiona Vie server years ago.

I'm looking for a casual, family-style guild. As those are a couple of fairly "catch-all" terms, I'll just say that, to me, it means the following:

Casual - the guild raids when the notion strikes them or when a guildmate needs a drop. A raid alliance to participate in would be nice as well. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know raid targets at all, but I *am* good at taking direction and not afraid to ask questions (of my group/class leader, not the raid leader ). Still, I have a job, family and RL obligations, so my availability for scheduled events cannot be guaranteed by any stretch.

Family-style - no one takes themselves too seriously. If I do something stupid (and, rest assured, I will), I hope guildmates feel comfortable enough to raz me about it, and I hope they are ok with my doing the same if the situation is reversed (after all, when someone else screws up, it only helps to redirect attention from my own last brain fart). Everyone should also be very willing to help guildmates out when they need it, xp be damned.
                    One benefit to the luclin / stromm combine - is us luclin folks inherit the stromm boards. You may have luck surfing this http://stromm-luclin.com/
                    --Retired, May 2012--
                    The
                    Edge-
                    Walkers

Comment

100 Raid necro

never mind
                      Last edited by greydeeds; 07-11-2013, 06:12 AM.

Comment

100 Raid necro

again
                        Last edited by greydeeds; 07-11-2013, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Bristlebane Necro looking for a guild.

I'm just getting back into the game after some time off.

My necro is on Bristlebane currently level 70, but leveling up quickly, I currently have 100aa focusing on DPS. Looking for a guild that does raids and just generally likes to help each other out. I'm a dedicated player, but I do have a busy work life.

Comment

Lockjaw Server

31 Necro - Blaten Disregard is LFG

Comment

Working...
                            X