Tribute items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tribute items

Anyone have access to a list of them and their point value and such?

Lucy has a great one
    What I wear over my pink panties
    Lich Mistress of SZ

Comment

The vast majority of items can be tributed for points. A list of all the items that can be tributed would be ridiculously long. However, if you go to Lucy and search for an item, the tribute value of the item is listed (look for it right under item type, or there abouts).

If you want a list of the best value tribute items, use the search feature as there have been a few threads about that already. (the most recent that comes to mind)

If what you are actually looking for is a list of the tribute effects, this site has a good one (yes, I know, ewwwww, druids) and that site includes level restrictions too.
      What I wear over my pink panties
      Lich Mistress of SZ

Comment

I keep my laptop up and check tribute value as I loot. My rule is if the item will be hard to sell and it will sell for less than its tribute than it is tribute fodder.

I use tribute heavily for BA4, AE4 and FT5, (96pts every 10 min) I have to feed that beast. The number of drops in Omens has been a godsend to me. My xp groups are now also farming sessions. This has really made EQ more fun.

Comment

Working...
        X