No announcement yet.

SoD Spell (faction) Vendors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help a brother out for those who box and looking for spells of other classes also, here is what guild has posted so far, lookin for some other spells much help appreciated:

Tynoc, Herald of Scale
    Available spells at WARMLY faction are:

Spell: Winter's Flare Rk II
    Spell: Talisman of the Lynx Rk II
    Spell: Steely Stance Rk II
    Spell: Scorching Shadow Rk II
    Spell: Rumbling Servant Rk II
    Spell: Pack of Aina Rk II
    Spell: Mana Reiterate Rk II
    Spell: Funnel of Frigidity Rk II
    Spell: Blood of the Unsullied Rk II
    Spell: Cantata of Courage
    Tome of Foray Rk II
    Tome of Defer Death Rk II
    Tome of Daggerlunge Rk II

Cirtan, Bayle's Herald-iOceangreen Hills
    Faction needed-- Cirtan, Bayle's Herald

Warmly faction opens:
    Song: Gruber's Lively Crescendo Rk.II
    Spell: Bite of the Vitrik Rk.II
    Spell: Blessed Aquifer Rk.II
    Spell: Bonestitch Effigy Rk.II
    Spell: Flashblaze Rk.II
    Spell: Mindshear Horror Rk.II
    Spell: Preservation of Tunare Rk.II
    Spell: Promised Recuperation Rk.II
    Spell: Runic Shimmer Aura Rk.II
    Spell: Survival of the Felicitous Rk.II
    Spell: Twincast Rk.II
    Spell: Ward of Restoration Rk.II
    Tome of Sureshot Discipline Rk.II

Comment

Originally posted by Maeryn
      look up the vendors on alla, almost all of them already have a list of what spells they sell.
      Are you sure? Mobs in Old Bloodfields

Comment

Originally posted by Poyoloko View Post
        kith vendor at warmly

Can I ask how you raised your faction so quickly? I've been questing pretty hardcore and I can't seem to get above dubious, earned about 500 chronobines. Aren't they like orum where it's basically one point per faction point you receive?
        Xikariz Appledrankbaby

Comment

I'm not sure what the deal is on alla quest wise so I didn't bother to look up some of the vendors, I have not even seen 1 quest listed unless they changed it to paying customers only, I only see the quests for oceangreen, seems they are lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by xikariz View Post
            Aren't they like orum where it's basically one point per faction point you receive?
            Off topic, but ..

Orux were two per faction point. Or, more accurately, one faction point for every two Orux, rounded down. I've got no clue how the factions in SoD work.

Comment

Originally posted by xikariz View Post
              Can I ask how you raised your faction so quickly? I've been questing pretty hardcore and I can't seem to get above dubious, earned about 500 chronobines. Aren't they like orum where it's basically one point per faction point you receive?
              I don't remember the magic number for orum (for ally) but I think it was around 2400 or so. I did the bloodfields faction to ally and got around 1300 chronobines from the tasks and probably another 700+ faction hits from mobs.

ps. anyone find some good necroish tasks for Kithicor or FoS yet?

Comment

In FoS I talked to all the dragons and only one task jumped out as being solo capable - kill 6x sibilisian hunters and collect 100lbs of meat. Maybe there's others but I'm not big on running off to dye a lot finding out.

I figured out the meat is from the various animals in the zone, it's their stackable carcasses.

But after nearly 2 hours of combing the zone trying to find and/or spawn a hunter - I gave up. No clue where those are.

The mage board has another task listed, it's not very well explained to me - that appears soloable. Well, solo to a mage anymore doesn't even mean easily groupable, so who knows. Here's the link.
                --Retired, May 2012--
                The
                Edge-
                Walkers

Comment

Originally posted by scrat View Post
                  In FoS I talked to all the dragons and only one task jumped out as being solo capable - kill 6x sibilisian hunters and collect 100lbs of meat. Maybe there's others but I'm not big on running off to dye a lot finding out.

I figured out the meat is from the various animals in the zone, it's their stackable carcasses.

But after nearly 2 hours of combing the zone trying to find and/or spawn a hunter - I gave up. No clue where those are.

The mage board has another task listed, it's not very well explained to me - that appears soloable. Well, solo to a mage anymore doesn't even mean easily groupable, so who knows. Here's the link.
                  Ahh I had seen that one too, I just hadn't gone back to figure it out yet. From the sounds of that post, I would gather the mask quest should be doable by a necro although it may require some help (healer merc perhaps).

Comment

Found the hunters...far southern part of zone is a little area where around 6 of them spawn. They are near some animals too - 45 chrono reward, faction and a bone.
                    --Retired, May 2012--
                    The
                    Edge-
                    Walkers

Comment

Animals drop the meat?

I have the hunters, but no meat.
                      Welcome to McKnutplate's!
                      Billions served. Step up and get yours today.

Comment

Originally posted by Knutplate View Post
                        Animals drop the meat?

I have the hunters, but no meat.
                        Animals drop no-drop carcasses - that is what you want. They stack, and any of them work. They have different weights based on the carcass, don't remember for sure but something like-
                        chokadai carcass @ 7lbs
                        Snake @ 2lb
                        Scorpion @ 3lb

and birds don't seem to drop any at all. Turn in 4 at a atime and sev adds them up until you get 100lbs worth.
                        --Retired, May 2012--
                        The
                        Edge-
                        Walkers

Comment

Has anyone noticed that you can attack the dragons?

I was able to snare sev, but got lag and died. hit for 13000.

Took him to 98% so i didnt find out if he summons or not.

Also didnt have time to give it a second go.

Was fun times. I wonder if they are intentional targets.
                          Welcome to McKnutplate's!
                          Billions served. Step up and get yours today.

Comment

Not strictly a faction spell but the type 3 aug for Soul Reapers Pyre is available from Herald Argoth in Bloodfields - cost around 12,500pp not sure exactly I just know I didnt have enough plat on me at the time.

Not 100% sure what the required faction to see these is though since I was already ally before yesterday's patch that added them...

BTW, it adds 120/tick to the spell.
                            Ribbed For Her Pleasure

Comment

Originally posted by spiritbane View Post
                              Not strictly a faction spell but the type 3 aug for Soul Reapers Pyre is available from Herald Argoth in Bloodfields - cost around 12,500pp not sure exactly I just know I didnt have enough plat on me at the time.

Not 100% sure what the required faction to see these is though since I was already ally before yesterday's patch that added them...

BTW, it adds 120/tick to the spell.
                              Nice! Now I'm glad I got to ally instead of stopping at warmly.

The mask quest in FoS is extremely easy if you follow the direction from the mage post and it gives alot of faction. Just that was enough to get all of dubious and part way into apprehensive last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Knutplate View Post
                                Has anyone noticed that you can attack the dragons?

I was able to snare sev, but got lag and died. hit for 13000.

Took him to 98% so i didnt find out if he summons or not.

Also didnt have time to give it a second go.

Was fun times. I wonder if they are intentional targets.
                                Probably not since most of them give or are involved in the quests it seems...You'd probably really tick some people off if you did that with Phara Dar or Talendar :P

Comment

Working...
                                X