+500 mana LoN clicky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +500 mana LoN clicky

For those that are interested, for a short time you can now buy a tourney pack from LoN store $10 USD that gives 3x booster packs and Familiar of the Kobald King with +500 mana pool buff. It appears to stack with other +mana clickies such as expansive mind series.

Yeah there's stacking issues on familiars v. pets, but it's currently on code list so hopefully eventually they will fix it.

I know there's a lot of hate towards LoN & using real $ for in game items, self included - but I still cave in for these tourney packs since the item is essentially free & I can trade the boosters for other stuff.
    --Retired, May 2012--
    The
    Edge-
    Walkers

404 mana at 80

Comment

I would feel dirty using any item to give me an edge that I used real cash to get.On the other hand if I had a booster drop ingame and the clicky was the loot card I would use it.

Comment

wonder if familiar works like wizard where u can tell it to go away but keep the buff

Comment

Originally posted by zdrastvicha View Post
          wonder if familiar works like wizard where u can tell it to go away but keep the buff
          it doesnt

cant suspend it either

Comment

summon your regular pet then summon familiar u get the buff and mana withuot the familiar

Comment

Nice deal. Thanks. I'm not big on buying anything outside of my monthly subscription, but this was cool.

Only thing I got out of the boosters was Title Card "Hero of the Inquisitor". I don't even put my EARNED titles on Drazz, LOL.... Might put it on my lvl 25 Bazaar Mule Monk.
              Semper Fi,
              ---Drazz
              Mikaal Drazzminius
              Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merge

Necrotalk Admin
              EQ Traders Super Moderator
              EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

+344 mana at level 70...
                Semper Fi,
                ---Drazz
                Mikaal Drazzminius
                Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merge

Necrotalk Admin
                EQ Traders Super Moderator
                EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by zdrastvicha View Post
                  summon your regular pet then summon familiar u get the buff and mana withuot the familiar
                  been doing this (thanks for the tip), but if ANY of your pets dies... epic click, army, swarm... then ALL of your pets (regular/swarm) die, and you lose the buff. sadface.

Comment

So, does the buff and all pets die at the end of epic pet use or just if he dies prematurely?

Comment

It all only goes away if epic pet actually dies. So AoE's or rage and rain on your parade fairly quickly.

Suposedly when they open the levels up to 85 this item will actually hit 500mana instead of its current value.
                      Solithan

Comment

Working...
                      X