Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn..

This place is a graveyard, literally...

Cant say I didnt expect it with the toxic community that used to be here that was allowed to roam unchecked.

Well, logging back in for the first time in years, let's see who is still around.

Cant say I didnt expect it with the toxic community that used to be here that was allowed to roam unchecked.

20-30 regulars went to a different site where chickenhawks arent allowed to go unchecked. No issues there, no shit disturbers, no pedophiles, no class haters, no uncovers, just necros trying to have fun doing what they love.

This site is still viable and a great place for the class as a whole, its just not a place to discuss class issues or future directions because of people like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Manser Inanimate View Post
      20-30 regulars went to a different site where chickenhawks arent allowed to go unchecked. No issues there, no shit disturbers, no pedophiles, no class haters, no uncovers, just necros trying to have fun doing what they love.

This site is still viable and a great place for the class as a whole, its just not a place to discuss class issues or future directions because of people like you.
      What Manser said.

Comment

You guys really need to learn to move on...
        All these years and you still use the same diatribe.

Really...

Comment

I think the opening of this song is addressed to you Mell.

Comment

wow

Whoa. Staph is a name i havent seen in a long time. Have you heard whats been going on with LU? Public is #1 on the server now on raids. LU lost alot of really good peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayhellojr View Post
              I think the opening of this song is addressed to you Mell.
              Well if you ever feel froggy..Im not hard to find.
              who's the one bringing up the past now ?

See you guys in EQ Next... Im hanging out in Archeage & Neverwinter until then.
              I came back for 2 weeks but place is just a ghost town, no point trying to get back into it.

Comment

Mell does sound like a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Nalinee View Post
                  Whoa. Staph is a name i havent seen in a long time. Have you heard whats been going on with LU? Public is #1 on the server now on raids. LU lost alot of really good peeps.
                  That's didn't last long at all.. LU moved back to the top.

Comment

Working...
                  X