Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumb Question incoming...

How do I turn on Guild Tribute?

I had around 65K in Personal Tribute and since I (finally???) turned it on when I got back the other day, it is slowly draining away. My Guild has around 160K in Tribute (over 150K of it was from my donations) and I'm opt'd in, but the Activate button is grayed out. Any ideas? I'd hate to think I wasted all that Tribute.

On another note, I used the 13th Floor site listed by Vanlor above and did a quick search before coming to work this morning, but there isn't a single item in the Quellious Bazaar for 20K+ Tribute available...
    Semper Fi,
    ---Drazz
    Mikaal Drazzminius
    Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merge

Necrotalk Admin
    EQ Traders Super Moderator
    EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

If I'm not mistaken an officer in your guild has to activate the guild tribute. You may be opted in at all times, but chances are an officer will only leave it running during, say, raids.
      Xikariz Appledrankbaby

Comment

The upkeep on guild tribute also varies depending on how many people are online and opted in, so it's probably not the sort of thing you can expect to have running most of the time.
        Master Artisan Nephayres Nepharious

Comment

I am an Officer. I looked at the Guild Management Window and didn't see anything for turning it on/off. I looked at the upkeep costs and they are 73/73 for Visions of Suffering and Twinge of Pain.

Maybe it's something I have to do at the Tribute Master in the Guild Hall? Or maybe it needs to be activated by the Guild Leader? I have access to her account, so I can do that then. My Guild is all but dead (Guild Leader and a couple of Officers have Traders up in the Bazaar, but haven't been active in a couple of months). No one to use the Tribute other than myself...
          Semper Fi,
          ---Drazz
          Mikaal Drazzminius

Necrotalk Admin

Comment

The little blue pop up says 'Officer and up'. Also asked an officer and they said Officer and up, dunno bout ur issue Draz
            Last edited by Veneichlung; 04-14-2009, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Found my answer....

I had set the Tribute Effects at the 8th level (max) and since I'm level 78, I couldn't use them...

Mod'd them down to level 7 and I'm good. Woot!
              Semper Fi,
              ---Drazz
              Mikaal Drazzminius

Necrotalk Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Drazzminius View Post
                Found my answer....

I had set the Tribute Effects at the 8th level (max) and since I'm level 78, I couldn't use them...

Mod'd them down to level 7 and I'm good. Woot!
                So you are using your guild tribute for personal? hehe, nice

Comment

Originally posted by Mystiqat View Post
                  So you are using your guild tribute for personal? hehe, nice
                  I'm the only active member of my Guild, LOL.

Other than Bazaar Bots, there hasn't been another Guild Member online in over 2 months. My Guild has been dying for a couple of years now, but I think it finally coughed up it's last breath. Sent an e-mail to the Guild Leader today (who hasn't logged on since late last year) asking if she'd mind if I transferred Guild Leadership to Drazz since I'm afraid her account will expire and the Guild might disolve (thus losing all that is in the Guild Bank and Tribute window). Using the Guild Tribute is just so much easier since I don't have to go all the way back to Neriak to donate.

Besides, only 3 other people have ever contributed to the Tribute at my Guild and I know for a fact that they are all long-gone (ie, haven't logged on since around '04 or '05).
                  Semper Fi,
                  ---Drazz
                  Mikaal Drazzminius

Necrotalk Admin

Comment

I don't think your guild will be deleted. There was a guy on FV or something that was preventing my guild from getting the name we really wanted, even though he hadn't logged on in like 8 years, GM's wouldn't do it.
                    Xikariz Appledrankbaby

Comment

Guilds stick around for ages even if they have no active members. Mostly because its work and they dont have time to purge.

Try and cost justify an old guild clean up project...lol.
                      Solithan

Comment

You can also petition to have guild leadership moved to yourself, based on log in dates there shouldn't be any issue.

Comment

I logged into the Guild Leader's account last night to make sure it was still active and it was. I'll give it a couple of days to get a response from her, tho. That's the right thing to do in my mind.
                          Semper Fi,
                          ---Drazz
                          Mikaal Drazzminius

Necrotalk Admin

Comment

what ya need to do is disband and app to UOP we have a healthy necro population, more dead smelly ppl the better!
                            Theka Decomposing

Comment

Working...
                            X