Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that Mana Reiterate/Mana Recursion STILL blocks Blood Magic and DOES NOT allow recast having to make us wait 26ish minutes to recast it again IS KILLING ME. If we are in a raid situation or on a named or on a lesson burn scenarion that REALLY HURTS!

And even if we click off the Mana Reit/Rec buff there is a chance the tic will REFRESH ON US BEFORE WE GET BLOOD MAGIC UP AND STILL FRICKING BLOCK US! When are they going to fix this? It's been months if not close to a year+?!?

Frickin A man it happened to me on a **Timed event Living Legacy raid and I was oom and needed Blood Magic to work so we could get a good time for a better aug as a guild.** This bug hurt me and my whole guild as far as im concerned. It's far overdue for a god damn fix. Fix plz thx x 1million infinity bonus plus 1 omg!! ...yeah im frustrated, can ya tell?

Clearly stated the bug is: When mana recursion/reiteration is up in the aura window and blood magic is cast - blood magic gets blocked and the recast timer is not reset, directly resulting in the loss of crucially needed mana (why else would we want to sacrifice our hp to cast spells?) to finish a run of xp mobs on lesson only doable every 20 hours, boss mob for loot and time saved from wiping due to lack of dps due to no mana, raid mob for loot and time saved from wiping due to lack of dps due to no mana and potentially keeping the raid from doing another mob for more loot b/c we had to waste time to recover from a wipe due to no mana, or otherwise timed event where the quality of the loot directly depends on quickness of killing which depends on a large mana pool and causing both the individual to suffer a loss in quality of loot/time spent recovering from a wipe as well as all 54 people in the raid.

(54 people x 15-20mins each realistically* recovering from a wipe = 810mins - 1080mins = 13.5 man hours - 18 man hours wasted in totality from an unsolved programming anomaly that has been known for a long time and still not been fixed and therefore is not working as intended, even though we all pay our subscription fee and spent the damn time to save up the AA to buy the Blood Magic AA) They need to make the damn things just STACK already...Need i say more?

Blight Lord Raqab Skellraiser of the Time Lords

Comment

Originally posted by Raqab View Post
      The fact that Mana Reiterate/Mana Recursion STILL blocks Blood Magic and DOES NOT allow recast having to make us wait 26ish minutes to recast it again IS KILLING ME. If we are in a raid situation or on a named or on a lesson burn scenarion that REALLY HURTS!

And even if we click off the Mana Reit/Rec buff there is a chance the tic will REFRESH ON US BEFORE WE GET BLOOD MAGIC UP AND STILL FRICKING BLOCK US! When are they going to fix this? It's been months if not close to a year+?!?

Frickin A man it happened to me on a **Timed event Living Legacy raid and I was oom and needed Blood Magic to work so we could get a good time for a better aug as a guild.** This bug hurt me and my whole guild as far as im concerned. It's far overdue for a god damn fix. Fix plz thx x 1million infinity bonus plus 1 omg!! ...yeah im frustrated, can ya tell?

Clearly stated the bug is: When mana recursion/reiteration is up in the aura window and blood magic is cast - blood magic gets blocked and the recast timer is not reset, directly resulting in the loss of crucially needed mana (why else would we want to sacrifice our hp to cast spells?) to finish a run of xp mobs on lesson only doable every 20 hours, boss mob for loot and time saved from wiping due to lack of dps due to no mana, raid mob for loot and time saved from wiping due to lack of dps due to no mana and potentially keeping the raid from doing another mob for more loot b/c we had to waste time to recover from a wipe due to no mana, or otherwise timed event where the quality of the loot directly depends on quickness of killing which depends on a large mana pool and causing both the individual to suffer a loss in quality of loot/time spent recovering from a wipe as well as all 54 people in the raid.

(54 people x 15-20mins each realistically* recovering from a wipe = 810mins - 1080mins = 13.5 man hours - 18 man hours wasted in totality from an unsolved programming anomaly that has been known for a long time and still not been fixed and therefore is not working as intended, even though we all pay our subscription fee and spent the damn time to save up the AA to buy the Blood Magic AA) They need to make the damn things just STACK already...Need i say more?
      Man up and make a mana resurgance/reiterate block hotkey that you can hit before you activate blood magic.. and then an unblock hotkey you can hit after blood magic.

Comment

Man up? Blow me. Nice idea though, thanks.

Blight Lord Raqab Skellraiser of the Time Lords

Comment

Anyone else notice that if you loot while being attacked...the loot window doesn't auto-disappear when you first hit a movement key?

Only happens if I actually get hit while looting, but it's at least semi-annoying as you have to then run a certain distance from the corpse for the window to go away, or click "done".

Not sure if this qualifies as an issue really, but I'll throw in my two cents.
          Magelo way out of date due to laziness...

Comment

Not having my looting interuppted by an angry mob beating on me is a good thing. It allows us to loot prior to bing killed when doing a death run to loot something, before it rots.

Back when PoP was the current expansion the guild I was in would kill Innoruuk in Plane of Time, but would leave his adds up, so whomever wanted the loot had to loot it while being beaten on by the adds. loot, scoot and hope the mobs leash back before they kill you.

Comment

Yeah, no, I agree with you there. I wouldn't want the loot window to go away just from getting hit.

I'm talking about how usually if you're just checking corpses, you can loot then tap "Up" or whatever to close the window. Nice for when I'm kiting and just want to check corpses quickly.

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it, as I don't want to nerf what Viva brought up.
              Magelo way out of date due to laziness...

Comment

Adding the current list of devs for your PM'ing pleasure:

Systems Team (spells, AA's, items, tradeskills, mercenaries, etc.)
                • Ngreth - lead designer & tradeskills
                • Sklug - lead coder
                • Elidroth - AAs
                • Aristo - spells
                • Chandrok - itemization
                • JChan - coding & UI
                • Zieri - QA & junior dev

Content Team
                • Lord Bob - runs the show
                • Absor - Assistant Lead in charge of Content
                • Normando - general content
                • Roramor - general content

Courtesy eqlive forums http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=166430
                --Retired, May 2012--
                The
                Edge-
                Walkers

Comment

Ive just noticed a Bug with Persistant Peralysis.

If you root a mob with it, once it starts moving, it will take a few steps them immediately warp to the position where you cast PP.

A

Comment

Originally posted by Havelock View Post
                    Ive just noticed a Bug with Persistant Peralysis.

If you root a mob with it, once it starts moving, it will take a few steps them immediately warp to the position where you cast PP.

A
                    Interesting; I havent seen this & I've been using PP religiously while assassinating PHs for hunter kills - did all of the grounds last weekend. Often I'll PP a nearby trash to CC it out of the way while also pushing it towards & agro'ing my desired mob to pull. And, I use it for normal add CC too. So while I see my PP "wear off" fairly often, I've long since removed myself from its hatelist. Were one to warp to where I PP'd it, I'd definately notice.

So I'm guessing the warping you are seeing includes you still being hated when paralysis wears off? Which zones are you seeing this? Any funky terrain issues, like you backing up into a zoneline wall? Any other Line of Sight issues? Notice any warping of mobs otherwise?
                    --Retired, May 2012--
                    The
                    Edge-
                    Walkers

Comment

Only time I have had this happen is if I never move from the spot that I casted PP from.

Comment

Production:
                        Phathom - Producer.

Systems:
                        Ngreth - Lead Designer)
                        Elidroth - AAs.
                        Chandrok is on itemization
                        Aristo does spells (Also runs the patches)
                        Jansan - Does tradeskills.

Code:
                        JChan - Lead Coder.
                        Jgray - Think he's a coder... Did a lot of the housing stuff. (Yes coder)
                        Choover - Spell effects and combat.
                        Rtugok - Jerk that turns me chain illusions me into a Vah Shir and changes my surname to Aggrometer.

Content:
                        Absor - Assistant Lead Designer... Concentrates on the basepop/quest/mission/raid/story side of EverQuest. He knows the systems, just not as well as the ones assigned to those. Also, covers for Ngreth when he's out.
                        Augur - Does some quests.
                        Dzarn - Raids, zones, basepop, etc.
                        Ellyra - Did some raids, zones, basepop, etc... also seems to be helping out with some systems recently? (Spells/AA)
                        Elegist - Did some raids, basepop, quests, etc.
                        Elidroth - Some raids.
                        Normando - Misc quests

Quality Assurance:
                        Calivess - Quality assurance, and apprentice Dev... Most recently has been helping with the Zek things that are out of balance.
                        There are more QA, but I do not know their Forum names.
                        We also have two more apprentices at this time, they do not work EQ QA, but they do work QA in the company

Art:
                        We also have an Art Lead, 5 Environmental artists, and one Character artist.

Comment

Working...
                        X