X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deathbloom nerf incoming

See it here
    http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=169339

And aparently Elidroth came and posted here too in the AA section with more details than his SoE post.
    Last edited by Vivamort; 09-30-2010, 07:57 PM.

DISLIKE, very much. Tried it a few times, and the mana recovery sucks ass, for the same HP penalty. Either reduce the HP penalty, or improve the mana recovery, not sure who thought this one up, but they need to re-evaluate it.

Comment

Tried what? Nothing has been changed yet, has it?( I mean this time of course)

Comment

I think he doesn't like Deathbloom, thinks it is weak as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Vivamort View Post
          I think he doesn't like Deathbloom, thinks it is weak as it is.

LOL yes, make it better!!

Comment

Finaly got DB and other then the Mana Regen being a little lower then I would like its not to bad, only when I'm in grp do I have to ask for a Heal Over Time (HOT) from Cleric and that seems to keep my HP up so DB doesnt kill me. With DB, I havent been calling med breaks evry 4th kill in the new zones.

Chasiekurosuca Ni`Shi

Pariki Ni'Shi

Skiefox Shalafi

Comment

Pick up Reluctant Benevolence when you can. Using this in conjunction with DB is just silly. Especially if you can max RB out, as it lasts as long as its cool down timer. And it procs. A lot.
              Base heal is 7k I want to say, and I have it crit for 14k when I trigger it. I always snag a neck item with a healing focus, so I might get more out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by takhizis View Post
                Base heal is 7k I want to say, and I have it crit for 14k when I trigger it. I always snag a neck item with a healing focus, so I might get more out of it.
                I don't think heal focus modifies the heal from a life tap. I could be wrong though.
                Xikariz Appledrankbaby

Comment

Originally posted by xikariz View Post
                  I don't think heal focus modifies the heal from a life tap. I could be wrong though.
                  Unless it has changed it doesn't. In general, no worn foci affect any AAs (this is why all spells turned into AAs have a shorter duration, see aa snare for example). All of the spell lifetap health is coming from 2 places: the damage done (so for normal LT this would be your magic foci) and the crit heal (an aa--thus not affected by worn heal). For RB we are just talking about a proc, so also not focused by worn (only affected by AAs).

Comment

In groups with player healers, odds are you arent using all of your 12 spell gems...probably have 6-7 DoTs and a couple utility loaded? Consider adding swift lifedraw on one of your not needed gems and use it instead of flashblaze when you bloom. It gives you 2529hp/tick that gets extended with innate AA; takes a heck of a dent out of bloom damage.
                    --Retired, May 2012--
                    The
                    Edge-
                    Walkers

Comment

Ive gotten heals as high as 21kish. So if you get a heal from someone in the group with healing adept aa's, they definitely apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Dembonez View Post
                        Ive gotten heals as high as 21kish. So if you get a heal from someone in the group with healing adept aa's, they definitely apply.
                        Have seen some 19 to 20K heals as well, so AA's must apply to RB procs. The higher numbers that I saw were from a SHM.
                        Last edited by Noobieguy; 12-13-2010, 08:29 PM.

Comment

A beastlord I grouped with told me he was getting 20k heals off my RB. I have gotten healed by other group members' RB crits in the 17k range. Im gonna assume the heal aa's of some classes effects the amount healed from critting RB, like Dem mentioned.

Do the "Heal Amount" mods from gear affect this? I havent a clue how those mods work.

Comment

Originally posted by Manser Inanimate View Post
                            Do the "Heal Amount" mods from gear affect this? I havent a clue how those mods work.

I believe so, but I do not know exactly how either... Reason I say this is, when I get a RB proc, after some gear changes, the heal amount is slightly different (IE: 14010 Heal vs. 14018 Heal).

Comment

Originally posted by Dembonez View Post
                              AAs affecting RB was never in debate tmk. I'm pretty sure we were talking about heal focus (of the worn kind).

AAs most definitely affect RB (or you wouldn't even be able to crit RB...). This is why dru/shm/bst/mag and I believe even a few other classes can proc much higher RB amounts than we can since they have crit heal and overcrit heal aas (iirc the pet overcrits count for RB, but I'm not 100% on that).

Now, I couldn't say for sure on worn heal mods. Those may very well affect the proc.

edit: Manser, just ask Volk. He will tell you all about how much he <3's nec RB. (Volk is a dru on FR/CT for those on other servers)
                              Last edited by Vanlor; 12-14-2010, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X