This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads Up -

If you've got more ideas to add, please do it quickly. I'll be making a survey and pushing it live for everybody to vote on - if the idea is not in this thread, it wont make the survey. If the original post (summary) does not include an idea that has been submitted - please point it out.

The survey will be a means to determine how the community at-large weighs in on the various ideas. The results can be used by developers to see our most desired items, the beta team to see which ideas to push for the hardest & which ones to drop - and also for the CRT Community Round Table members for long-term efforts.
    --Retired, May 2012--
    The
    Edge-
    Walkers

Comment

• I have edited the original post to reflect the AA stuff we got, and didn't get. It's neat to look at the actual list submitted and see all the stuff we actually got.

While we certainly had a lot of items we didn't get...we had a freaking ton of items. I think we did very well with VoA.

I'm already thinking of stuff for next expansion!
      --Retired, May 2012--
      The
      Edge-
      Walkers

Comment

• Yeah overall I think we came out pretty well in VoA. Though we are still behind big melee classes.
        One thing...we did not get perfected dead mEn floating but perfected dead mAn floating. A good start for sure. I don't think they would give us a perfected group without having the single first so maybe this bodes well for getting group next time.
        It's never too early to start putting together a new list. Some of the old that might fly next time and new ones now that we see what we have now. I am still holding out that one day we will be non kos to most undead. And with the coding for merc bandolier where you can swap mercs then MAYBE we are finally getting close to code required to be able to swap pets.

Comment

• The non-kos to undead thing..

elidroth said rangers and druids are a specific mobtype, that is not kos with the animal mobtype. This was part of their original character class coding, and not something that can be merely added to an existing class. He believes this request to be impossible.
          --Retired, May 2012--
          The
          Edge-
          Walkers

Comment

• Maybe, the original code is a mess. But they COULD I think, make undead have their own faction and give us a spell that is +1000 faction for it? Self only, hour or so duration, or even add it into lich?
            There is a way to do it, just have to be sneaky enough to find it.

Comment

• Might be time for our 2012 list!

Comment

Working...
              X