This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro spell needs / wants 2011

I figured it would be wise to have another topic just for spell commentary. I'll update this OP with community replies.

General improvements
    Faster casting dots, like .1 - .5 seconds, this must happen when the spells are created. Necro dots are the only spell line that I can find that still has no fast casting form, there are fast casting nukes, heals, aggro and even dots for other classes. Eli has stated there is nothing else he can do AA wise as it is hardcoded to be max 50% spell haste reduction at best.

Faster casting DoT/Lifetap over Time series (Arachne's Grasp) - currently 6.0 second cast time is prohibitive, needs to be lowered to 3.0 seconds.

Corruption (plant-bane) spell series changed to combine the normal damage + plant bane bonus into a normal DoT of equal damage.

Pyre of the Brefet series modified to include the 5% lifetap bonus effect.

Scorch Bones series trigger effect of Smoldering Bones - increase the duration of Smoldering Bones debuff by 1 tick? Perhaps use spell ranking to increase the duration of this effect?

Orb creation nuke series - modify to be self castable to create orbs out of combat

Snare series - add a lurch or jump near you type mechanic for smoother pulling, like plucking the mob towards you.

Lifeshards - reintroduce these, upgraded to be as powerful as current HoT potions - and give them a small chance to be created when using our standard lifetap, or maybe as a killshot trigger.

xxx for Blood nuke series. A few things.
    1) Have the autocast recourse provide better benefit per rank. Currently it provides 25% chance to proc Chaotic Power and 1% chance to proc Chaotic Weakness. Since Chaotic power is the driving force behind using this spell, the spell benefit should increase based on rank. I suggest rk1 be left unchanged; rank2 be modified for 30% chance to proc Chaotic Power, and rank3 be modified for 35% chance to proc Chaotic Power.

2) The Chaotic Power procs - also modify based on spell rank to add a minimum focus amount. Suggestion: rk1 remain unchanged; rank2 provide 10-100% focus, and rank2 provide 20-100% focus.

3) Either increase the maxhits for chaotic power per rank, or introduce an AA series / code allowance for increasing the hitlimit. Currently at 25, this can be consumed within 2 ticks easily on raids. I'd like to see ranks push this to 27 hits for rank2, and 35 hits for rank3.

**I'm personally (and know others are, too) willing to see the nuke damage value decrease on this series in order to get the above improvements made to the spell**

A mirror of the SK snare i.e. fast cast, -200 resist check for dmg, -500 resist check for 40% snare. Our normal darkness series has really become overshadowed regarding how much damage it does, and our AA snare. Having a spell option for high-MR mobs would come in handy.

Added or Improved Functionality / code to current stuff

Dismay series - I've been trying to get this entire series upgraded forever regarding the level cap on mobs effected. I detest that we are limited to sub-tier content for this mesmerize i.e. -2 levels from player max. I detest that melee classes can mez mobs 5 levels higher than us, instant cast time, with 100% memwipe when fade. Finally having lost the need for lifeshard to use this was a good start for bringing this series back to "usable" status, but the level cap drives me nuts.

Suggestion - make the level cap on this series = max player cap. This is still 3 levels below that of monks, bards and enchanters. We'd still have very lengthy cast time & recast, and awful resist rate.

AoE snare for like 3-4 targets.

Add chance to proc Chaotic Power buff on some DoTs. Currently this is only on our blood nuke series; would be nice to have it on a spell that is used for a purpose other than just procing chaotic power.

Scent of Terris-AE effect totem or trap. Something long-term that debuffs all mobs within range, similar to shaman totem.

Rune Spells:
    - fix our rune to actually be usable, it fades everytime we use DB. Move the mana regen or scrap the 8 mana a tic so we can at least use the rune part.

- Due to the nature of these buffs, they are not feasable to use in most content to include raiding, high or mid-tier grouping. The benefit they provide is marginal when you factor in the damage absorbed vs the damage output of mobs in current content (both melee dmg and AE/spell dmg), making them guaranteed to auto-fade instantly on contact with any incomming damage.
    Proposal - modify them to absorb a percentage of incomming damage with a very high total amount mitigated. For example, absorb 25% incomming damage for maximum (25,000). Increasing the mana costs on these buffs to compensate for the increased effectiveness is not only warranted, but welcome if these become viable buffs again.

Fix the disease line, add some extra effect to the dot to make it useful even if situational. Giant debuff (that has an actual effect), chance to proc a twincast proc on the next dot, mod to improve all pet damage, stuff like this. Or just boost the damage drastically.

Fear/Snare combo: Agonizing Fear
    1: Fear up to level 93(98 if expansion increases levels)
    2: Decrease Movement by 90%
    3: Frenzy Radius (1)
    4: Reaction Radius (1)

Pet haste / sigil of the moribund series Our pet haste has been capped at 70% since Planes of Power expansion. Other main pet classes have had 85% pet haste since Planes of Power.
    Proposal - increase pet haste values to 85%. This can be done incrementally on a per-rank basis, or with increased levels of the spell.

Exigency for Blood nuke series - though a moderate nuke at best, the real value of this spell is the chaotic power proc it may generate. Since the inception of this series, the good proc (chaotic power) has retained a 25% success rate; the bad proc (chaotic weakness) has retained a 1% rate. (This is from the autocast Exigency for blood recourse)
    Proposal: provide slightly higher chances to proc chaotic power based on spell ranks. I suggest rk1 remain at 25%; rank2 get boosted to 30%; rank3 get boosted to 35%.

Necrotic Postules The defensive lifetap proc buff. With a very low hit limit of 5/6/7 (rank-based). In practice, the duration is very, very short forcing you to recast it each and every mob. While the efficiency of the spell is good, and the benefit of adding agro to your tank is good - the extreme frequency we must recast is a burden that results in absolute neglect.
    Suggestion: remove the hit limit on the spell, and dramatically raise the mana cost to compensate for the average hits per duration.
    Alternate Suggestion - turn this into a type of Damage Shield i.e. 28 mins duration, unlimited hits - but for much smaller lifetap procs, in the 200hp range.

Splart series. Ever since type-3 augment effects were changed to provide total dmg / duration (instead of value per tick), the coding for how spells are extended were also changed. Splart series gives you empty damage ticks on the front-end of the spell, and then rolls in the base spell damages. Prior to this, splart would roll normally then any extension you had resulted in extra "final" tick damages. Since this is a doom-type spell increasing in damage the longer it remains - the spell has largely become the most useless DoT in our spellbook.
    At 20 tick base duration, add in our AA innate 3-tick extension, then add in worn duration extension - casting splart results in a minimum of 7 ticks of NOTHING before it does its very first weak tick of damage. Recasting the spell early starts all over again with the 7 empty ticks.

Suggestion: roll with the known current functionality of splart having empty ticks, and adjust the spell to be a true doom-type effect. Give us a reason to cast this thing and have it do absolutely zero damage for over 7 ticks. Make the spell's first ticks do 3k dmg and roll upwards to 12k ticks at the end.

New Concepts / code needed

Powered or Active DoTs. Requires code-change. Concept is to effectively have DoTs with little to no casting mana, but with a linked recourse effect to drain mana on a per-tick basis. These recourse effects would fade & stop costing mana when your target with the buff dies, or a player manually clicks off the recourse (also removing the DoT from your target)...or fade if you do not have adequate mana to continue fueling them. These DoTs would otherwise never fade as long as the mob is alive, player is alive & sufficient mana pool.

Likely, they would probably also need to auto-fade if you are not on the mob hate list for a few ticks - to pevent abuse.

This would answer a few different concerns:
    1) Give players an option to "strip" DoTs from mobs at will, allowing further participation with scripted mobs that require damages to stop at specific intervals.
    2) Provide much more efficient usage of mana & DPM ratios in the group game or any fast kill scenarios. Instead of spending 2k mana on a 5-tick DoT and only getting 1-2 ticks from it...you could spend only the mana consumed when the tick pulsed.

This would introduce new concerns:
    1) Hard-capped buff limits. The recourse buffs would need to go somewhere - either our normal buff window or the song window or aura window. Either option will introduce complications with buff management, potentially forcing necros to buffblock things we otherwise desire. I do not know the capacity of the song or aura window; perhaps these are viable locations.

Pet buff that procs a lifetap (Defensively and Offensively) that also grants a mini aegis (From Offensive Procs only).
    Spell: Unholy Aura
    1: Add Defensive Proc: Unholy Defense rate mod 400
    2: Add Proc: Unholy Assault rate mod 150

Proc: Unholy Assault
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 250 - (lifetap)
    Recourse Effect
    2: Block Melee or Spells (2) - (Mini Aegis)

Defensive Proc: Unholy Defense
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 350 - (lifetap)
    Recourse Effect
    1: Increase Chance to Avoid Melee by 50% -(Mini Spectral Guard)
    Fear with snare that memblurs
    Spell: Agonizing Screech
    1: Trigger Effect: Agonizing Screech Doom on Fade
    3: 100% Chance to trigger: Agonizing Fear
    7: Memblur (100%)

Doom: Agonizing Doom
    1: Memblur (100%)
    2: Frenzy Radius (1)
    3: Reaction Radius (1)

MultiCast DoT's (similar to shaman unity series that casts multiple spells at once)
    examples:

DoT 1
    Spell: Burning ShadowPyre
    1: Add effect: Burning Shadow
    2: Add effect: Burning Pyre

Spell: Burning Shadow
    1: Increase Incoming Spell Damage by 5%
    2: Decrease Hitpoints by 1290 per tick
    3: Limit: Effect (Hitpoints allowed)
    4: Limit: Spell Type (Detrimental only)
    5: Limit: Minimum Mana Cost (10)
    6: Limit: Combat Skills Not Allowed
    7: Limit: Target (Lifetap allowed)

Spell: Burning Pyre
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 1320 per tick

DoT 2
    Spell: Hazy Venom
    1: Add effect: Poison Haze
    2: Add effect: Poison Venom

Spell: Poison Haze
    1: Increase Poison Counter by 20
    2: Decrease Hitpoints by 1560 per tick

Spell: Poison Venom
    2: Decrease Hitpoints by range(1400-1000 Decay over time)

DoT 3
    Spell: DoomPyre
    1: Add effect: Doom Reaper Pyre
    2: Add effect: Doom Mortality

Spell: Doom Reaper Pyre
    1: Decrease Hitpoints by 2550 per tick

Spell: Doom Mortality
    1: Increase Curse Counter by 35
    2: Decrease Hitpoints by 1900 per tick
    I'd like to see our defensive rune spell be more like, gives us a HoT/Mana on Fade:
    Spell: Reaper's Defense (Uses Cascading Deathshield Logic)
    2: Mitigate Melee Damage by 100%, 5000 total
    3: Increase Mana by 20 per tick
    4: Trigger Effect: Reaper's Second Defense on Fade

Proc: Reaper's Second Defense
    2: Mitigate Melee Damage by 100%, 10000 total
    3: Increase Mana by 22 per tick
    4: Trigger Effect: Reaper's Final Defense on Fade

Proc: Reaper's Final Defense
    2: Mitigate Melee Damage by 100%, 15000 total
    3: Increase Mana by 25 per tick
    4: Trigger Effect: Reaper's Last Stand on Fade

Proc: Reaper's Last Stand (Lasts 3 ticks)
    2: Increase Hitpoints v2 by 3000 per tick
    4: Increase Mana by 100 per tick

--

New lich illusion, that is actually cool. I would like two things from it. 1) Mount regen portion so when not moving it is as if we are on a mount and go into ooc/med mode. So when we FD we don't lose the benefit, and they don't have to add a new animation so we can use a mount in the new illusion 2) Something that shows how sexy evil is. Vampire or Incubus/Succubus models along the line of Siren model in looks.

Scapegoat upgrade- get rid of the spell casting and use it for what it should be, quick agro and quick dmg. Keep it as is except have the pet either HT in the beginning for 20k or at the end (6-12 sec) explode for 10k doing ae dmg.

Something fun. Casting this nuke/dot procs a buff with no info what effect it'll do on the next spell casted: Chaotic power, swarm pets, big group heal overtime tap, a 50kx3tick dot(not affected by focus etc), twincast on the next cast etc. More powerful effect has lesser chance of happening
    --Retired, May 2012--
    The
    Edge-
    Walkers

Dismay series - I've been trying to get this entire series upgraded forever regarding the level cap on mobs effected. I detest that we are limited to sub-tier content for this mesmerize i.e. -2 levels from player max. I detest that melee classes can mez mobs 5 levels higher than us, instant cast time, with 100% memwipe when fade. Finally having lost the need for lifeshard to use this was a good start for bringing this series back to "usable" status, but the level cap drives me nuts.

Suggestion - make the level cap on this series = max player cap. This is still 3 levels below that of monks, bards and enchanters. We'd still have very lengthy cast time & recast, and awful resist rate.

Powered or Active DoTs Requires code-change. Concept is to effectively have DoTs with little to no casting mana, but with a linked recourse effect to drain mana on a per-tick basis. These recourse effects would fade & stop costing mana when your target with the buff dies, or a player manually clicks off the recourse (also removing the DoT from your target)...or fade if you do not have adequate mana to continue fueling them. These DoTs would otherwise never fade as long as the mob is alive, player is alive & sufficient mana pool.

Likely, they would probably also need to auto-fade if you are not on the mob hate list for a few ticks - to pevent abuse.

This would answer a few different concerns:
    1) Give players an option to "strip" DoTs from mobs at will, allowing further participation with scripted mobs that require damages to stop at specific intervals.
    2) Provide much more efficient usage of mana & DPM ratios in the group game or any fast kill scenarios. Instead of spending 2k mana on a 5-tick DoT and only getting 1-2 ticks from it...you could spend only the mana consumed when the tick pulsed.

This would introduce new concerns:
    1) Hard-capped buff limits. The recourse buffs would need to go somewhere - either our normal buff window or the song window or aura window. Either option will introduce complications with buff management, potentially forcing necros to buffblock things we otherwise desire. I do not know the capacity of the song or aura window; perhaps these are viable locations.

Rune spells - Due to the nature of these buffs, they are not feasable to use in most content to include raiding, high or mid-tier grouping. The benefit they provide is marginal when you factor in the damage absorbed vs the damage output of mobs in current content (both melee dmg and AE/spell dmg), making them guaranteed to auto-fade instantly on contact with any incomming damage.

Proposal - modify them to absorb a percentage of incomming damage with a very high total amount mitigated. For example, absorb 25% incomming damage for maximum (25,000). Increasing the mana costs on these buffs to compensate for the increased effectiveness is not only warranted, but welcome if these become viable buffs again.

Pet haste / sigil of the moribund series Our pet haste has been capped at 70% since Planes of Power expansion. Other main pet classes have had 85% pet haste since Planes of Power.

Proposal - increase pet haste values to 85%. This can be done incrementally on a per-rank basis, or with increased levels of the spell.

Exigency for Blood nuke series - though a moderate nuke at best, the real value of this spell is the chaotic power proc it may generate. Since the inception of this series, the good proc (chaotic power) has retained a 25% success rate; the bad proc (chaotic weakness) has retained a 1% rate. (This is from the autocast Exigency for blood recourse)

Proposal: provide slightly higher chances to proc chaotic power based on spell ranks. I suggest rk1 remain at 25%; rank2 get boosted to 30%; rank3 get boosted to 35%.

Splart series. Ever since type-3 augment effects were changed to provide total dmg / duration (instead of value per tick), the coding for how spells are extended were also changed. Splart series gives you empty damage ticks on the front-end of the spell, and then rolls in the base spell damages. Prior to this, splart would roll normally then any extension you had resulted in extra "final" tick damages. Since this is a doom-type spell increasing in damage the longer it remains - the spell has largely become the most useless DoT in our spellbook.
    At 20 tick base duration, add in our AA innate 3-tick extension, then add in worn duration extension - casting splart results in a minimum of 7 ticks of NOTHING before it does its very first weak tick of damage. Recasting the spell early starts all over again with the 7 empty ticks.

Suggestion: roll with the known current functionality of splart having empty ticks, and adjust the spell to be a true doom-type effect. Give us a reason to cast this thing and have it do absolutely zero damage for over 7 ticks. Make the spell's first ticks do 3k dmg and roll upwards to 12k ticks at the end.

Necrotic Postules The defensive lifetap proc buff. With a very low hit limit of 5/6/7 (rank-based). In practice, the duration is very, very short forcing you to recast it each and every mob. While the efficiency of the spell is good, and the benefit of adding agro to your tank is good - the extreme frequency we must recast is a burden that results in absolute neglect.

Suggestion: remove the hit limit on the spell, and dramatically raise the mana cost to compensate for the average hits per duration.
    --Retired, May 2012--
    The
    Edge-
    Walkers

Comment

Originally posted by scrat View Post
      Powered or Active DoTs
      I like this, alot.

Guessing it gets shot down in flames. Have we tried to get this one previously?
      Magelo way out of date due to laziness...

Comment

Originally posted by Zeli View Post
        I like this, alot.

Guessing it gets shot down in flames. Have we tried to get this one previously?

I believe the original concept came from the 2009 AA wishlist thread found here.

Originally posted by Shtik Shandshtones View Post
        Miscellaneous
        • A entirely new concept: bidirectional (or powered) DoTs. Cast a dot on a mob, I get a recourse that drains my mana slowly (to power that DoT). The DoT lasts as long as the target mob does, until I run out of mana or I click off the recourse.

I believe it has been on our wish-list since, though we've never gotten any response from development.
        --Retired, May 2012--
        The
        Edge-
        Walkers

Comment

Faster casting dots, like .1 - .5 seconds, this must happen when the spells are created. Necro dots are the only spell line that I can find that still has no fast casting form, there are fast casting nukes, heals, aggro and even dots for other classes. Eli has stated there is nothing else he can do AA wise as it is hardcoded to be max 50% spell haste reduction at best.

I agree with the previously listed spells items.

AoE snare for like 3-4 targets.

Fix our rune to actually be usable, it fades everytime we use DB. Move the mana regen or scrap the 8 mana a tic so we can at least use the rune part.

Fix the disease line, add some extra effect to the dot to make it useful even if situational. Giant debuff (that has an actual effect), chance to proc a twincast proc on the next dot, mod to improve all pet damage, stuff like this. Or just boost the damage drastically.

Stolen from AneXus:
          Pet buff that procs a lifetap (Defensively and Offensively) that also grants a mini aegis (From Offensive Procs only).
          Spell: Unholy Aura
          1: Add Defensive Proc: Unholy Defense rate mod 400
          2: Add Proc: Unholy Assault rate mod 150

Proc: Unholy Assault
          1: Decrease Hitpoints by 250 - (lifetap)
          Recourse Effect
          2: Block Melee or Spells (2) - (Mini Aegis)

Defensive Proc: Unholy Defense
          1: Decrease Hitpoints by 350 - (lifetap)
          Recourse Effect
          1: Increase Chance to Avoid Melee by 50% -(Mini Spectral Guard)
          Fear with snare that memblurs
          Spell: Agonizing Screech
          1: Trigger Effect: Agonizing Screech Doom on Fade
          3: 100% Chance to trigger: Agonizing Fear
          7: Memblur (100%)

Doom: Agonizing Doom
          1: Memblur (100%)
          2: Frenzy Radius (1)
          3: Reaction Radius (1)

Fear/Snare: Agonizing Fear
          1: Fear up to level 93(98 if expansion increases levels)
          2: Decrease Movement by 90%
          3: Frenzy Radius (1)
          4: Reaction Radius (1)
          MultiCast DoT's
          DoT 1
          Spell: Burning ShadowPyre
          1: Add effect: Burning Shadow
          2: Add effect: Burning Pyre

Spell: Burning Shadow
          1: Increase Incoming Spell Damage by 5%
          2: Decrease Hitpoints by 1290 per tick
          3: Limit: Effect (Hitpoints allowed)
          4: Limit: Spell Type (Detrimental only)
          5: Limit: Minimum Mana Cost (10)
          6: Limit: Combat Skills Not Allowed
          7: Limit: Target (Lifetap allowed)

Spell: Burning Pyre
          1: Decrease Hitpoints by 1320 per tick
          DoT 2
          Spell: Hazy Venom
          1: Add effect: Poison Haze
          2: Add effect: Poison Venom

Spell: Poison Haze
          2: Decrease Hitpoints by 1560 per tick

Spell: Poison Venom
          2: Decrease Hitpoints by range(1400-1000 Decay over time)
          DoT 3
          Spell: DoomPyre
          1: Add effect: Doom Reaper Pyre
          2: Add effect: Doom Mortality

Spell: Doom Reaper Pyre
          1: Decrease Hitpoints by 2550 per tick

Spell: Doom Mortality
          1: Increase Curse Counter by 35
          2: Decrease Hitpoints by 1900 per tick
          I'd like to see our defensive rune spell be more like, gives us a HoT/Mana on Fade:
          Spell: Reaper's Defense (Uses Cascading Deathshield Logic)
          2: Mitigate Melee Damage by 100%, 5000 total
          3: Increase Mana by 20 per tick
          4: Trigger Effect: Reaper's Second Defense on Fade

Proc: Reaper's Second Defense
          2: Mitigate Melee Damage by 100%, 10000 total
          3: Increase Mana by 22 per tick
          4: Trigger Effect: Reaper's Final Defense on Fade

Proc: Reaper's Final Defense
          2: Mitigate Melee Damage by 100%, 15000 total
          3: Increase Mana by 25 per tick
          4: Trigger Effect: Reaper's Last Stand on Fade

Proc: Reaper's Last Stand (Lasts 3 ticks)
          2: Increase Hitpoints v2 by 3000 per tick
          4: Increase Mana by 100 per tick

Comment

Whoops
            Last edited by forcallen; 06-22-2011, 12:51 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

Originally posted by forcallen View Post
              Faster casting dots, like .1 - .5 seconds, this must happen when the spells are created. Necro dots are the only spell line that I can find that still has no fast casting form, there are fast casting nukes, heals, aggro and even dots for other classes.
              Yeah, really bothers me that the shaman 2 tick DoTs are 1.5 cast time. Not sure what happened to make them get better (in a way at least) DoT abilities than necros lately.

I know SKs have instant cast DoTs but being a melee class there's a valid reason there.
              Magelo way out of date due to laziness...

Comment

New lich illusion, that is actually cool. I would like two things from it. 1) Mount regen portion so when not moving it is as if we are on a mount and go into ooc/med mode. So when we FD we don't lose the benefit, and they don't have to add a new animation so we can use a mount in the new illusion 2) Something that shows how sexy evil is. Vampire or Incubus/Succubus models along the line of Siren model in looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeli View Post

I know SKs have instant cast DoTs but being a melee class there's a valid reason there.

I'm aware of that justification, but it makes zero sense from a logical point of view, roleplay point of view, fantasy aspect or anything involving thought.

Hybrids gave up their spell casting proficiency in favor for wearing heavy armor, having high defensive skills, having high combat skills, using slashing weaponry - and being very proficient in melee combat. They are supposed to be beneath pure spell casting archetypes in all aspects of spell casting.

In contrast, we pure spell casters have no melee supremacy of any sort, in any area, in any scenario. We have pathetic defensive skills, pathetic offensive skills, completely lack many offensive & defensive skills, take more damage because of absurdly lower Armor class... and are not even immune to frontal stuns of a level 1 decaying skeleton bash. So why cant we do 4kdps melee in between our spell casts? Just because we have an auto-attack button and a weapon in our hand doesnt mean its smart to use it. Just like having a spellbook on a plate warrior doesnt mean it should be worth casting spells every chance you get.

I will argue with baby jesus himself on this point from now until forever. Pure spell casting archetypes should totally dominate anything and everything from a hybrid spellbook in every aspect.
                  --Retired, May 2012--
                  The
                  Edge-
                  Walkers

Comment

a dot that has a chance of chaotic power. Swift dot would be even better since we cast those x2 per refresh, for some anyways. Could also make only affect swift dots limit of 3 hits or whatever, but might be overpowered though maybe just 1 hit on big dots. But i'd be more than happy to see a normal dot having a chance for CP of 25 hits.
                    Bloodywolff

Comment

Well they keep giving us the BS traps, how about this time we ask for a totem like shaman and chanters for ae debuff? Maybe an ae scent totem, or an ae snare. Or is that an AA.

Comment

Funny you mention that. When TBS came out I was PUMPED to get that spell and worked to get it fast because I assumed it was a fear/snare totem that hung around like the SHM malo totem. Then I got it, used it and logged out I was so pissed off lol.

What an utterly useless spell line. It should just be called Trainmaker Rk.II
                        Morrbidd Bynayture
                        Bristlebane

Comment

Originally posted by Morrbidd View Post
                          What an utterly useless spell line. It should just be called Trainmaker Rk.II
                          haha good joke

Comment

I have an idea for the spell scapegoat. get rid of the spell casting and use it for what it should be, quick agro and quick dmg. Keep it as is except have the pet either HT in the beginning for 20k or at the end (6-12 sec) explode for 10k doing ae dmg.

Comment

Something fun. Casting this nuke/dot procs a buff with no info what effect it'll do on the next spell casted: Chaotic power, swarm pets, big group heal overtime tap, a 50kx3tick dot(not affected by focus etc), twincast on the next cast etc. More powerful effect has lesser chance of happening
                              Bloodywolff

Comment

Working...
                              X