This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morrbidd View Post
    What an utterly useless spell line. It should just be called Trainmaker Rk.II
    I've actually used it to save my group from a train...
    Najeta - Not up to date...
    My Bard - No Gear on magelo cause I got lazy...

Comment

A bard pet! Useful pet at last
      Bloodywolff

Comment

Thanks to the swift dot nerf and maybe epic/coa/DB next + UF robe phase out, some dots need to be changed to less ticks with more dmg. DoT extension AA, huge mana regen and pools has totaly made these dots archaic in my view.

I would like to see some of are current dots morph, without restriction like slow cast tap over time and plant flags.

Disease and Corruption(remove the plant shit) changed into 4 tic dots that out dmg's are 5 tickers.

Tap over Time(swiftdot like quick heal recourse) and Splurt(no dmg increase per tick) into 6 tick dots. Dmg little lower than 5 tickers, but higher than are 7 tickers.

Poison - Standard upgrade 7 ticks

Pyre of the brefet line replacing are shadow line with 8 ticks, slightly less dmg than are 7 tick posion line with the +lifetap thingy added in.

Other dot issues, Thoughtburn line stackable, curse dot short timers removed. SwiftDots fast/instant cast with recast adjust accrodingly thanks to the nerf, I think they are nerfed for good on Raidbosses =(
        -
        -
        -
        Fear Trap...get rid of it.
        -
        -
        Nukes and Lifetap

Scorch bones, one extra tick added to smolder recourse with a quickcast, less resistant and might as well roll in an all/all slow with it so we don't need to shackle...the stun seems useless from what i use it on /shrug

Lifetap the same I guess but a 3.0 cast instead of 3.2.

Standard posion, Quickcast with are blood nuke proc added in.

Blood nuke = gone

Orb Nuke- changed into a summoning orb spell that eats are hp each cast, stack of 25 per cast. When I want these which is in a blue moon, I dont wanna run around wasting time nuking newbie zone grey con mobs.
        -
        -
        -
        Scent of Doom - removed, but rolled into are Scent AA as an upgrade, I like the debuff, hate memming it though.
        -
        -
        -
        Lich- 3 buff cast, 1st buff are standard hp for mana, 2nd Illusion, 3rd a non hit limit bestow undeath/life type proc (doesn't stack with pots)

Can remove and/or blockbuff anyone of the buffs. This way we dont have to worry about buying/making pots as much or not being able use sympathetic dd augs becuase of root or mobs that do special things like AE the whole raid due to spell resist type mechanics.

-
        -
        -
        MEZ - both rolled into one spell, basically are undead one going all/all(LvL 97)
        -
        Snare - add in a lurch or jump near you type mechanic for smoother pulls more like plucking a mob instantly to you, are AA snare overights it =)
        -
        -
        Call skeleton- dunno? a fast ass cast/recast adjustment with AA for more duration maybe? /shrug
        -
        Scapegoat- remove
        -
        -
        AE dmg skull head we shit out- standard upgrade
        -
        Undead Charm- Raised up to LvL cap of the latest expansion(Lvl 95)
        Pet Bomb- Standard upgrade with no stun, even though there is a way around it currently.
        -
        -
        -
        Manadrain- Fastcast?, I havent memmed this spell in a long time, doesn't do shit for my playstyle /shrug
        -
        SelfRune- fix the DB stacking issue, get rid of the mana regen add way more dmg absorb. I mem this sometimes for tight type pulls becuase basically it just gives you hp indirectly.
        -
        -
        -
        PET Stuff
        Haste buff- increase the haste

Cascading- roll in are ward line without overighting dodge mechanics of other class spells such as SHM Preeminent Foresight. I still mem spectral ward rk'3 at times and well I wanna save a spell spot, hate the damn refresh on are ward line.

Boils- yea yea we can cast it as a buff on anything which I dont. This is are new pet only proc/ds type buff, no proc numhit set counter, dmg target, dmg heal reverse with a +hate mod on each proc. Face it..pet molo tanking is a huge part of the game, least mine...are tank pet needs to hold more aggro with a twist. I don't wanna FD dance as much when I'm clearing mounds of useless trash before a named finaly pops...starting to get tired of it.

Pet heal - Standard upgrade

-

Shield of Dreams - standard upgrade
        Feellia Vuktepis

Comment

Quaddot: Recast time 5min. Gives you a buff with 2 hit limit a duration of 18sec. So first 2 casted dots will do 4x dmg Similar to twincast but 4x!!! only works on dots.
          Bloodywolff

Comment

Originally posted by AneXus View Post
            I've actually used it to save my group from a train...
            You had it memmed?

Comment

Heads Up -

If you've got more ideas to add, please do it quickly. I'll be making a survey and pushing it live for everybody to vote on - if the idea is not in this thread, it wont make the survey. If the original post (summary) does not include an idea that has been submitted - please point it out.

The survey will be a means to determine how the community at-large weighs in on the various ideas. The results can be used by developers to see our most desired items, the beta team to see which ideas to push for the hardest & which ones to drop - and also for the CRT Community Round Table members for long-term efforts.
              --Retired, May 2012--
              The
              Edge-
              Walkers

Comment

2012 time!

Comment

Originally posted by forcallen View Post
                  2012 time!
                  new pet model.

Comment

How about more pet options like Mages get. We get a warrior and rogue now, but we could ask for a wizard,necromancer (no cast aa would finally be useful) zerker, or bring the monk back.

Comment

lets see if next years Lich illusion could have Fire (path of fire) build into it on feet, head and hands? =)

Comment

A New Illusion to our Lich spell ( one that isnt the Iskar or Specter )
                        The Monk pet would be nice to see once again
                        A Damage Shield to the Lich would be more likely a Disease aura ( low damage )

Chasiekurosuca Ni`Shi

Pariki Ni'Shi

Skiefox Shalafi

Comment

Definitely new models. Skeleton that is similar to the original model back in classic just with higher polygon count. Also please reintroduce monk and remove rogue.

Comment

Working...
                          X