Necro guide for gear and quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro guide for gear and quests

I'm new to Necrotalk...Just restarted EQ on the test server...I'm in the 40's still wearing Tutorial Gear and weapon....I'm looking for a post or link to a site that gives low to mid range necros a guide on what gear to purchase or quest for....Thanks for the help

Defiant will carry you through until mid 70s at least.. maybe 80s. It is much better than most anything else available at those levels. Following the Hero's Quest line of quests will net you defiant quality gear as the quest rewards.

In the long run though.
    You should still get your epic 2.0, they haven't nerfed it yet
    You need to get Anguish robe.. or the T1 version while you work on the Anguish one.
    You will find Tash Orb helpful from Old Man Mackenzie Monster Missions, or the one that drops in Plane of Shadow.

You can do what you want with Augs.. just know many necros go hp over mana Hsta over Hint.

Doing the daily quests from Franklin Teak will get you level appropriate back waist and shoulders of the defiant variety.

Comment

At lvl 40 I'd be doing Hero's Journey tasks up into Mesa. Each reward of gear is the same stats as Defiant

Chasiekurosuca Ni`Shi

Pariki Ni'Shi

Skiefox Shalafi

Comment

Necro Gear Leveling Guide

Thanks for the replies....I guess what I am really after is a guide that would give recommended stats and gear/quests for gear for each group of 5 levels...
        Example For level 20-25 you should be doing the _________quests to get this type of gear/equipment...your stats should be around__________(AC, Mana, Int, etc.
        For levels 26-30 you should look for these quests_________ to upgrade your gear/equipment by level 30 your stats should be around _________.
        ....and so forth.
        I understand there are many ways to advance in this game and many different approaches to obtaining different types of gear...but a thread of this type would allow contributions from members giving insight to your newer, lower level members on how they might proceed.

Last thought...it seems most of the posts are geared to higher level players that probably understand the nuances of augs, clickies, potions....but this is of little use to the newbies that might want to join this website.
        Thanks to all and Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxon View Post
          Thanks for the replies....I guess what I am really after is a guide that would give recommended stats and gear/quests for gear for each group of 5 levels...
          Example For level 20-25 you should be doing the _________quests to get this type of gear/equipment...your stats should be around__________(AC, Mana, Int, etc.
          For levels 26-30 you should look for these quests_________ to upgrade your gear/equipment by level 30 your stats should be around _________.
          ....and so forth.
          I understand there are many ways to advance in this game and many different approaches to obtaining different types of gear...but a thread of this type would allow contributions from members giving insight to your newer, lower level members on how they might proceed.

Last thought...it seems most of the posts are geared to higher level players that probably understand the nuances of augs, clickies, potions....but this is of little use to the newbies that might want to join this website.
          Thanks to all and Merry Christmas
          Defiant Gear appropriate for your level. It is better than all other gear until 80ish.

Can buy it in bazaar or consigned in marketplace. It also drops off of level appropriate mobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasie View Post
            At lvl 40 I'd be doing Hero's Journey tasks up into Mesa. Each reward of gear is the same stats as Defiant
            hero's journey (what I called hero quest) that Chasie is talking about, is exactly what you are looking for. It is a large series of quests that will keep you in level appropriate gear. into your 80s. It is the red book that popped onto your cursor at some point, and I think there is an AA that we get free to summon it, that describes the quests.

And you besides you won't have time to gear up, even every 5 levels.. you will level so fast until the 80s it is silly.

Comment

look for some of the chest clickie quests , some are still handy.

Comment

Working...
              X