X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necrotalk.com Needs your help!

Lets bring in more necros!

1. Tell all your necro friends on your server. Tell your guild!

2. Post a link on an eq site somewhere, like necro.eqclasses.com, or alakhazams. Somewhere necros would be likely to see it, maybe the necro epic quest page?

3. Ummm...lets see....write necrotalk.com on a piece of paper in bold writing and tape it on the back window of your car!

That is all.

Thanks.
    Enjoy Necrotalk 2.0!
    Help support Necrotalk.com and +++Become a SUBSCRIBER today!

lol man im gonna buy a billboard in time square for ya with necrotalk.com written on it

Comment

Lol...wow, thanks!
      Enjoy Necrotalk 2.0!
      Help support Necrotalk.com and +++Become a SUBSCRIBER today!

Comment

like i said before... all in a days work

Comment

Evereyone at eqclasses.necro.com knows about necrotalk. They constantly poke fun at it as a loser site.

I like this site as the attitude is more helpful and less I am more Uba than you and use search use search use search ya fookin looooosa. That crap gets old fast.

Muert

Comment

*shrug* I suspect the other board feels threatened by us and, being insecure and immature, feels the need to put us down in order to bolster their self-esteem by being a more ubah class board for an on-line game.

If our being being helpful and (generally) mature ranks us as "losers" I'm fine with that.

I'm just amused by the fact that despite us being a "loser board" they still feel the need to come play in our sandbox. If they're so ubah, why lower themselves to mingle with the "losers" at all? /snicker

ImageMotel.com - Free Image Hosting

Comment

If ya check my guild site: www.sotguild.com I had them make necrotalk the necro board of choice /wink. Furthermore when I get 1001 tells in game about how to be as uber as jeb I tell them to come here for all the infoz.
              Warlock Rikam
              Oppresor Thornak
              Archon Squizerl
              Stone Fist Caive

Comment

well i have very little to add to this site ( which is why i have so little posts ) but i read it everyday.
                as a necro who makes himself seen on prexus ( so i am a jerk) when ever someone asks anecro question that i cant answer i send them here .. over and over again ( its now a hot key)

well thats it ...

Comment

Hotkeys, sir, are tehwin - I had 40 for the channel...
                  You don't have to stay anywhere forever.

Comment

"Quote: Lets bring in more necros!"

do you really like to get more?

:lol:

Usul

well, before we start to talk about the real issues rest now about necromancy, could we please get 1st some cool pet models, and some undead horses? hell, we necs saw no changes like ages. we are next, please)

Comment

Depends on who they are. I'm pleased to have more people around if this board is what they are looking for and meets their needs.
                      What I wear over my pink panties
                      Lich Mistress of SZ

Comment

I guess mission accomplished....

Comment

Voting with my wallet.. I donated two weeks ago.. I'm donating again right now.

You should too h34r:

Felicite Belbold`Oloth * My Kitchen * Gift of Darkness * Firiona Vie
                          Cachet Belbold`Oloth * Aumnyder Boytoy * Retired 01/31/2006

Comment

Edit: Inappropriate and unnecessary comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Umbrello@Nov 19 2003, 12:58 PM
                              Lets bring in more necros!

1. Tell all your necro friends on your server. Tell your guild!

2. Post a link on an eq site somewhere, like necro.eqclasses.com, or alakhazams. Somewhere necros would be likely to see it, maybe the necro epic quest page?

3. Ummm...lets see....write necrotalk.com on a piece of paper in bold writing and tape it on the back window of your car!

That is all.

Thanks.
                              I found out about Necrotalk from a reply to a post I made I think on the Newbie Zone in the offical EQ boards. I've only been a member for a few days and have already found this place to be very friendly, helpful, and open minded. Not to mention I love Invision Power Board. :lol: I'm trying to form a guild on Maelin mainly for Necros and I will most definitely spread the word.

Comment

Working...
                              X