Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the compliments Sevantaro and welcome to Necrotalk! We're glad to have you here, and I know how much our members enjoy helping out genuine newcomers.

Welcome to the community d00d! :P
    Enjoy Necrotalk 2.0!
    Help support Necrotalk.com and +++Become a SUBSCRIBER today!

Comment

Originally posted by Umbrello@Apr 17 2005, 06:41 PM
      Thanks for the compliments Sevantaro and welcome to Necrotalk! We're glad to have you here, and I know how much our members enjoy helping out genuine newcomers.

Welcome to the community d00d! :P
      Thank you so much! :lol:

Comment

wow I been a long time customer of necrotalk boards went there when first started my necro.....Dont post a lot mainly do a crap load of reading though. but unfortunantly I dont have anything to donate but when I do it will be here thats forsure.

Comment

Originally posted by cumadieaneu@Apr 18 2006, 12:49 AM
          wow I been a long time customer of necrotalk boards went there when first started my necro.....Dont post a lot mainly do a crap load of reading though. but unfortunantly I dont have anything to donate but when I do it will be here thats forsure.
          Me too.

Welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy your stay. Good luck with your guild, a single class guild, or even one that's heavily weighted in any class (except for like clerics) usually doesn't last long. We did have a necro only vindy kill once, I think. Bertox necros should probably see how far we can get in PoP by ourselves now..I'm thinking atleast a few flags could be had..like bertox, and the zeks. Grumass.

Might be fun rampaging through NtoV with 40 necros..(fastest clear ever, but holy freaking GOD AE WTD pets)

Rifting sucked, back for more.

Comment

HA HA HA AH AH NToV WTD spam would be freakin hysterical...

atleast for the first 3 times when you then realize you can't do jack with 40 dragon sized pets running around.

If electricity come from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebasiz@Apr 18 2006, 01:12 AM

Might be fun rampaging through NtoV with 40 necros..(fastest clear ever, but holy freaking GOD AE WTD pets)
              that would make for a killer screenshot.
              Sorik Mylegsarentedible - Necromancer of the 55th Season

On The Nameless Server

Comment

hellz ya it would

Comment

come to think of it I have a pic around here somewhere of me running around with Aerin Dar from PoV was quite amusing using him as my pet killing the rock fiends.

Comment

Originally posted by Schaeffer@Apr 18 2006, 01:15 AM
                    HA HA HA AH AH NToV WTD spam would be freakin hysterical...

atleast for the first 3 times when you then realize you can't do jack with 40 dragon sized pets running around.
                    40? With 40 necros it'd be 200 AE WTD pets...My vid card might just blow up.

Rifting sucked, back for more.

Comment

LOL!! that might actually be something awesome to see.

Comment

I have pointed many friends and young nercos to this website and will continue to do so for the help i got from Necrotalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Agshar View Post
                          I have pointed many friends and young nercos to this website and will continue to do so for the help i got from Necrotalk.
                          best 3rd post in history

Comment

Working...
                          X