This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Necrotalk.com!

We here at Necrotalk are very happy to have provided a useful and fun community for all to enjoy. We have kept Necrotalk Ad-free to members for over 5 years and hope to do so into the future. That being said, I would like to introduce our new Necrotalk Subscription, and Subscription+ programs.

View the subscription or donation page here: view here.

IMPORTANT: Necrotalk is STILL free for everyone to use! However, for those who are generous and want to donate a few bucks a month to help cover site expenses we hope to provide you with improved features and extra bonuses!

Some of the extra bonuses subscribers get include custom titles, orange(for subscribers) or orange and bold usernames(subscriber+), more signature images, more signature lines, more PMs, more PM recipients, ability to hide reputation comments, ability to create social groups, ability to view whos online locations, access to the Subscriber's Lounge forum and more!

The fees are nominal at just $2.00/month for subscriber, and $22/year for subscriber+.

If you would like to support Necrotalk.com but without joining our subscription program we have not left you out either! For those members who donate $10 or more you will get a custom user title for a year! Click here to make a one-time donation today.
    Enjoy Necrotalk 2.0!
    Help support Necrotalk.com and +++Become a SUBSCRIBER today!

The subscription page doesn't work if you are logged in already. If you aren't you see it, but it then asks you to log in and then you get an error.

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      The subscription page doesn't work if you are logged in already. If you aren't you see it, but it then asks you to log in and then you get an error.

"Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window."
      Thanks for the feedback. I believe you must click the link (http://www.necrotalk.com/subscribe_or_donate.php) when you are already logged in for it to work.
      Enjoy Necrotalk 2.0!

Comment

If anyone else is having trouble accessing the subscription paypal checkout please respond here or PM me.

Also sorry for the duplicate PMs!
        Enjoy Necrotalk 2.0!

Comment

Is the subscription on recurring payment if I buy the full year up front, or will I just get a reminder when it is about to expire?

Comment

It's recurring, but you can cancel ahead if you want.
            Semper Fi,
            ---Drazz
            Mikaal Drazzminius
            Rodcet Nife by Birth / Quellious by Merger / Povar by Re-Merge

Necrotalk Admin
            EQ Traders Super Moderator
            EQ Magelo Advisor/Moderator

Comment

And where is that at? I am not finding it in the user control panel anywhere.

Comment

When I subscribed with PayPal, it was entered as a Subscription on my PayPal account.
                Semper Fi,
                ---Drazz
                Mikaal Drazzminius

Necrotalk Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Drazzminius View Post
                  When I subscribed with PayPal, it was entered as a Subscription on my PayPal account.
                  Yes, the subscription should be entered on your Paypal account. You can cancel it through there.
                  Enjoy Necrotalk 2.0!

Comment

Aye, I found it. Thanks!

Comment

Semper Fi,
                      ---Drazz
                      Mikaal Drazzminius

Necrotalk Admin

Comment

Payment

When I tring to get a monthly sub I don't get the option to buy with creditcard, i can only see paypal? Was this option removed or?
                        <<< Thelander >>>

Statistically speaking, I can state with 95% confidence that 85% of the time 90% of people make up 80% of the data needed to support 75% of their argument.

Comment

Hi Wh00p,

You can pay with credit card through paypal! Even if you dont have a paypal account, just click the type of sub you want and you should see the option in the following paypal screens.

Let me know if you still have questions.
                          Enjoy Necrotalk 2.0!

Comment

Choose a Payment Method

You need a PayPal account for this purchase.

I already have a PayPal account.
                            I need to create a PayPal account (where available).Learn more

----------

No option with paying WITHOUT Paypal.... and I will never give Paypal my business..

Comment

Any reply on this ?

Comment

Working...
                              X