discuss!
    yes
    32.00%
    no
    16.00%
    those sissy people need to grow a pair
    52.00%

The poll is expired.

Girls are like monkeys and guys are like branches, and they won't let go of one without another in grabbing range. - Exopal.

I said grow a pair. On the internet, almost everything is fair game.
    ~Lylith Bloodrose~
    Level 80 Necromancer
    apprentice researcher, fisherman and pottery

Comment

sissies!

"... history as well as nature mark every step forward, even the smallest, with innumerable piles of corpses."

Comment

hmm..couldn't vote..depends on the thread, the board, and the person in question...

Whatever you believe, please practice in peace, with a vigilant eye to the common concerns of all creatures, created or mutated.
        Me on MySpace **** iGive***Feed a Stray

Comment

details please !

Some where there is a dead body I should be playing with...

Comment

Well, I was commenting on a thread about this guy from Dro that died and i said "when i die my obituary is going to say i dropped ph47 l3wt5" and apparently one of the mods didn't like that at all, and banned me
            Girls are like monkeys and guys are like branches, and they won't let go of one without another in grabbing range. - Exopal.

Comment

in that case, i voted no

Whatever you believe, please practice in peace, with a vigilant eye to the common concerns of all creatures, created or mutated.
              Me on MySpace **** iGive***Feed a Stray

Comment

I love ya Lil, but a little more background is in order.

Lil has a total of 50 posts on that board over a 3 year span. His reputation is in the red (negative).

His post was the 4th post in the thread about the death of a person very well liked.

While I disagree with the banning, I certainly understand it.
                Osmium Steele/Evil Intentions
                75 Rogue/68 Necromancer
                Druzzil Ro
                The Shadow Congress

Comment

haha i love my rep

i just post the most atrocious content i can think of. such as...

in a post about mike vick i said i would brb cuz i had to "go fight some dogs then go club baby seals and throw babies in blenders feet first so i can see the look on their face while they are blended"

and ...

a post about racism i think i said something along the lines of asking the guy if he could show them how to use a cotton gin or something like that..

Comment

Originally posted by Lilnecro View Post
                    Well, I was commenting on a thread about this guy from Dro that died and i said "when i die my obituary is going to say i dropped ph47 l3wt5" and apparently one of the mods didn't like that at all, and banned me
                    I'd want one saying 'loading...please wait...'

but, in reality, cremation and throw ashes in water. I'm going to finally make up a will I have no real money, just enough to settle the estate anyway) and enclose that in it. Any money left over goes to the care of my dogs.

Honestly, death sucks, but it is part of life. I'd say warning if it was completely out of taste, but from what was indicated, you weren't very active there anyway. Next time, wait a week or so and make a general post if you wish to share tombstone messages. *shrug* some people really get bent about death, but after loosing my nana when I was 7, sis at 15, mother at 29 after a long illness; geez shit happens. I view death very differently than most.

I'd suggest just using tact next time. It makes life easier, even online. But, it's your choice, just like the mod banning you was theirs.
                    ~Lylith Bloodrose~
                    Level 80 Necromancer

Comment

haha well, the mod that banned me wont unban me, so there won't be any posts there!

Comment

Normally I think you can be a bit over the top but in this case they need to 'grow a pair.' Depending on the context that could really be a compliment...

Comment

I dunno lilf*cker..If it was your friend on Dro that died and some jackass(like you) came and made a joke about it, you'd be pissed off too. I guess maybe before you post you should think a bit more about how it might effect other people. Game stuff, /shrug, have at it. When you're talking about life/death, politics, religion, crime etc..you can greatly offend a lot of people very quickly and easily.

They might need to "grow a pair" but then again, you might need to "grow up".

Rifting sucked, back for more.

Comment

the thing about that jeb, is that nothing really offends me at all. i would have laughed at it if it was my friend and someone else said what i said.

Because it's funny

Comment

Lil, life has taught me one thing, it's easy to say 'cool' stuff. It's harder to live 'cool.'

Just because something is obviously funny to you and maybe others doesn't mean joe shmoo will get it. That's why I said wait a week or so then post it and make it very general/generic. It's all in delivery. You can say the most cutting/cunning remark, and if delivered correctly, people will thank you. Just develope some savvy to see what you can get away with.

Jerry Lewis' faggot remark made me LOL. Others are hugely offended. It's all in how you deliver it.

This past July, I had a co-worker die. Allergic reaction, died before getting to hospital. Nice guy, knew him for 5+ years, saw him & spoke several times a week. Now, imagine my reaction if someone joked about him? eh, personally I'd just think the person was a smuck and karmas a b*tch and they'd be b*tch slapped by life. Others would hunt you down in a parking lot and deliver pain. It's easy to be a douche bag. It's much harder to have class. Use tact and life will be much more satifying and rewarding. You (universal) can be witty w/o insulting.
                              ~Lylith Bloodrose~
                              Level 80 Necromancer

Comment

Working...
                              X