X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think you have the wrong thread ...

http://www.necrotalk.com/showthread.php?t=8876

you might want that one.

now back to the fact that there is more to eq than pvp ... you motivation is that pvp sucks on all servers and no where is it fun. ready? go!
    Girls are like monkeys and guys are like branches, and they won't let go of one without another in grabbing range. - Exopal.

Comment

Negative, first i really could care less WHAT perception people have of necro's as a class, mana battery or otherwise.
      Why bother writing an opinion advocating something if you clearly don't give a shit about what other people have to say about it. Oh the irony.

The fact still remains that we DO have the capability of being a mana battery, that isn't going to change. We will always be able to twitch and we will always be able to mind wrack. Because that is a fact, and is not going to change, it is to our best interest that we make it as useful and efficent as possible.
      Interpretation "I noticed my twitch hasn't been upgraded in several expansions. I am a lazy DKP whore who'd rather twitch healers then play my class. But I can't seem to justify it to my guild officers without new spells."

The idea that our mana is better served doing dps instead of twitchin another class doesn't make sense. There are plenty of fights that will drain other classes of mana far before we are drained.... at that point do we just solo the mob? If the cleric runs out of mana and the tank dies because of it, all we are left with is soloing the mob ourselves. Passing our mana to a wizzy who can drop some serious damage on the mob would be far more useful that hoping we can kite the mob long enough to kill it, or hope the dots we have on it will kill it while we are FD, or hope we can nuke enough to equal what a wizard could put out.
      Intepretation: "The raid wiped because I was twitching one cleric instead of dps'ing. My raid leader threatened to fuck me with a shorn poodle, please help."

Taking the stance of "I'm just not going to mem twitch and i'm going to fight to make sure it doesn't get upgraded by never using it" is just compounding the problem. The necro class is well known for having few spells that actually help others, and also then carries the stigma of not being team players.
      Intepretation: "I think it is our responsability to manage other players' mana pools for them. It's easier then playing my class."

Necros that refuse to twitch and refuse to mind wrack take that stigma and run with it. I am a team player and always will be, and get compliments in every group i'm in because i WILL actually help the group, twitch and mind wrack. I'd much rather be looked at as a mana battery that people WANT in their group than a DPS necro who only cares about trying to do more damage than the wizards
      Intepretation: "Your dick is bigger than mine, please give me a penis pump, Extense didn't work like in the commercials."

Response to OP: Ask Kela for sympathy, you won't find it here.
      Quezquotyl
      Drinal

Comment

Originally posted by Lilnecro View Post
        i think you have the wrong thread ...

http://www.necrotalk.com/showthread.php?t=8876

you might want that one.

now back to the fact that there is more to eq than pvp ... you motivation is that pvp sucks on all servers and no where is it fun. ready? go!
        yeah the thread where i formed my opinion of you..your point? i posted my comments on mana taps and subversion spells here and i responded to your "alt necros suck" comment.

i rerolled on a pve server because the game has been focused on pve since planes of power.

ok time to miss the point again. ready? go!
        Grand Occultist Dismal

Comment

Originally posted by Dismal View Post
          Last edited by Ckador; 10-06-2007, 02:00 PM.
          8:;;;;': D~e~e~ >_O

"To the rare Few, who, early in Life have rid Themselves of the Friendship of the Many, this pathetic Post is inscribed"

Comment

oh no you brought out the 3 year old drawnings, what ever will i do!
            Grand Occultist Dismal

Comment

Originally posted by Dismal View Post

oh no you brought out the 3 year old drawnings, what ever will i do!
              Last edited by Ckador; 10-08-2007, 08:27 PM.
              8:;;;;': D~e~e~ >_O

"To the rare Few, who, early in Life have rid Themselves of the Friendship of the Many, this pathetic Post is inscribed"

Comment

you're a child
                Grand Occultist Dismal

Comment

no, he is Ckador and really fun tbh
                  Girls are like monkeys and guys are like branches, and they won't let go of one without another in grabbing range. - Exopal.

Comment

I like how ultimately every thread boils down to who knows more about the necro class, and then devolves into name calling and...interestingly enough...online poop flinging?

If we infight like this folks, Kela wins. NEVER FORGET.

sigpic Encephalitis
                    im in ur head, swelln ur brainz

Comment

yes, don't let that bitch have control.

get over your differences and let us stand united against the greatest pain in the ass necros have ever experienced.

-Egg

Comment

heh

my reply: twitch? what's that?

of course they think at that point that you are ignorant about your class, but we know better....wink......and you avoid any conflict while trying to play the game.

This is in general play of course. As far as guild raiding is concerned, I'm more than happy to twitch or whatever helps us progress.
                        Last edited by Kreeping; 10-25-2007, 03:02 PM.

Comment

in a hypothetical situation, i would respond to this thread with "el oh el funnee shitz"

Comment

I just received a tell from a fellow necro on prexus(Vandiilo) asking me to do a /feedback to Sony to ask for better twitching. Please do not tell me this guy is in beta pushing for this shit. I thought I remember once reading that thye kinda regret putting twitchign in and will never upgrade this piece of garbage.
                            I simply told him I don't believe in twitching and then ignored him. Is there a spray programme we could start so this infestation doesn't spread or neuter(sp?) them or something?
                            Last edited by Mortticia Addams; 11-10-2007, 06:01 PM.

Comment

yeah, they said the spell line was a mistake and were going to take it out, but the cleric's bitched long and hard and they kept it.

Comment

And don't worry, there is no push for this accursed spell to be upgraded in the (the rest of this statement is too classified for your eyes).
                                Intropy Coldheart and Maethros Wildheart, Officer of Spiritwind Avengers of Quellious

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons......for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
                                X