X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xnao, Your Going To Love This...

Looks like the best Necroz in EQ .. Went to tag team with Rayzen....LOL

http://www.machinshin.net/roster.php

Clicking on his name will Show you his Magelo... Which as of right now ( before he changes it )

Last edited by (Retired); 03-27-2013, 10:28 AM.

From their roster Bluddiez 2012-11-28 Junior member Necromancer

More to taunt Ryuku over in arch lich

Comment

Some material:
      • Bluddie thinks Necro FP AA does damage to the caster
      • Bluddie got tossed from a "unknown guild" on Bristlebane for saying something inappropriate about an officers kids.
      • His former main is a Mage, also unknown, left the mage behind on Bristlebane
      • Don't know was Root - Rotting is, and cannot kite. He groups to mask his lack of knowledge.
      • He does 50k on raids in RoF and calls that high...lulz

Comment

Comment

Poor Mellifluer still trash talking me, really...

Left bristle cause bench was to big, so I don't know where you got that kid talking crap from...

Your the one who left your guild what firestormers cause someone talked bout your kid...

Mage = Inzidious

Lmao Elite Kites better then you...

50k, you really think that's my best parse...? Lmao ...!!! Ya that's the only parse I had... Ya it was that high cause we ran with 5 necros that night... Used burns on here n there so if course if you was smart enough would have knew parse won't be a high parse...

Your still the same old wanna be dps that you was while your short time in Silent Resurgence...

I can still remember you bitching and moaning in necro chat on every event saying its stupid, retarded etc... Just cause they did it differently or wiped..

I still remember you nerd raging cause I snagged up 3-4 items in one night and you got 0... Really, what do you expect to get when you only attend 1-2 raids a week with a 5 night raid guild...

I remember you getting all pissy cause when I said non flag ppl could use banner to zone into raid instance... Then when I asked in guild if ppl got in and they did, you nerd raged again...

You so call claim to have reached me about godr n other stuff...? Really... You ain't show me anything I alrdy didn't know...

Ya I slacked a few while I was app in sr until annissa told me to turn it up cause I was being parsed... So I did...

Now this strikes my curiousity, how can you so call claim to teach me stuff then I bury you in parses... If you know so much why couldn't you keep up...? Really you troll everything like your a great necro and do great dps... But all I can say while you was in sr you was like a 3rd rate necro... And don't give no lame excuse like I wasn't trying, or my gear... We both was bout equally geared and I looked up logs n saw you toss everything but dps at it..
          I just don't understand how you can talk the talk but not walk the walk....

So how many name changes and guilds you went through since you left sr...? So far I can count 2 name changes ( Larloch, Koschei, Mellifluer) and who knows if you did one when you left firestormers... What are you affraid of...? What are you trying to hide...? Aren't you man enough to just stick with the same name...? What was it you couldn't hack it in sharazad so you went to ES...?

Least I can still walk around with my name except with a "z" cause Bluddie was taken...

I'll give some good advise... If you don't know the full scenario or truth then don't say anything.... Also don't feed the fire unless you want to get burned..
          Last edited by Bluddiez; 12-23-2012, 08:00 AM. Reason: personal

Comment

so How's Machin Shin workin out for you..oh whats that ?

guildless again.

pity.

btw I am pretty sure Ielien still has those parses.. lol. Buried.... Oh Kay pal.. you only got blown out of the water every night by 20k +

and yeah, I still walk around with my name pal.

Comment

There you go assuming stuff again... Just cause my magelo isn't synced cause I'm to cheap to pay, lol... Doesn't mean I'm guildless..

Still in MS and having a great time here....

How can you claim to walk around with the same name; went you did 2 name changes..? Starting with Larloch - Koschei - Mellifluer....?

Ya you was beating when I was slacking... After I picked it up I was the one out dpsing you...

Hmm I think Ilia still might have those parses also... Since we on same server ill send her a tell....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluddiez View Post
                There you go assuming stuff again... Just cause my magelo isn't synced cause I'm to cheap to pay, lol... Doesn't mean I'm guildless..

Still in MS and having a great time here....

How can you claim to walk around with the same name; went you did 2 name changes..? Starting with Larloch - Koschei - Mellifluer....?

Ya you was beating when I was slacking... After I picked it up I was the one out dpsing you...

Hmm I think Ilia still might have those parses also... Since we on same server ill send her a tell....
                Funeral Pyre, nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellifleur View Post
                  so How's Machin Shin workin out for you..oh whats that ?

guildless again.

pity.

btw I am pretty sure Ielien still has those parses.. lol. Buried.... Oh Kay pal.. you only got blown out of the water every night by 20k +

and yeah, I still walk around with my name pal.
                  your not really one to question people on what guild there in.... seeing as how you've already left ES and are with Descendents now (your 3rd bertox guild within ~6months of being on the server).

what happened? i thought you were so proud to be part of ES, the guild that beat RoI at the fanfaire event!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess that didnt mean jackshit when you cant even get past Shard's Landing raid.

Comment

Just warms my heart you so interested in what I do in game.

Stalk much ?

Comment

Originally posted by behelit View Post
                      your not really one to question people on what guild there in.... seeing as how you've already left ES and are with Descendents now (your 3rd bertox guild within ~6months of being on the server).

what happened? i thought you were so proud to be part of ES, the guild that beat RoI at the fanfaire event!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess that didnt mean jackshit when you cant even get past Shard's Landing raid.
                      Next month, tunare!

Comment

Lol tunare, also inc new name change along with it...

Wow all the things I listed about you and your best comeback is FP...? Your a tool for sure...

Also wondering how you actually beleave you are walking around with the same name you claim your doing with 2x name changes...?

You need some help cause obviously your a compulsive liar,your in denial, you spread rumors,self esteem issues, I'd list one more but seems others talked about part in another post...

Comment

My guess is hell probally try n get back into silent resurgence again, sine I hear he trying to be Mr good guy n ass kissing

Comment

Look at you two, playing together now. Just how you work Blud.

I May be at odds with Xnao, but he would be a clueless retard if he played the enemy of my enemy game with you.

Comment

Wait.. Bluddiez - your main was a mage on BB and then you main changed to necro and moved to MS?

Get out of here.

PS someone log me in and get me level 100!

Comment

Working...
                              X