Necrotalk - Home Support Necrotalk!  

Home UserCP Members Register Calendar FAQ
Learn how you can support Necrotalk.com today!

Go Back   Necrotalk.com > The Pub > The Inferno (Trash Talking)...

Old 12-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
(Retired)
Retired from Necrotalk

Default Xnao, Your Going To Love This...

Looks like the best Necroz in EQ .. Went to tag team with Rayzen....LOL

http://www.machinshin.net/roster.php

Clicking on his name will Show you his Magelo... Which as of right now ( before he changes it )

Last edited by (Retired); 03-27-2013 at 10:28 AM.
(Retired) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
Xnao
Gank Squad Member

Send a message via MSN to Xnao

From their roster Bluddiez 2012-11-28 Junior member Necromancer

More to taunt Ryuku over in arch lich

www.archlich.org
Srs, read registration post guise.
Xnao is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Log-in to remove Ads)
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2012, 12:43 AM   #3
(Retired)
Retired from Necrotalk

Some material:
  • Bluddie thinks Necro FP AA does damage to the caster
  • Bluddie got tossed from a "unknown guild" on Bristlebane for saying something inappropriate about an officers kids.
  • His former main is a Mage, also unknown, left the mage behind on Bristlebane
  • Don't know was Root - Rotting is, and cannot kite. He groups to mask his lack of knowledge.
  • He does 50k on raids in RoF and calls that high...lulz
Old 12-19-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
ryuku

ryuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
Bluddiez

Exclamation

Poor Mellifluer still trash talking me, really...

Left bristle cause bench was to big, so I don't know where you got that kid talking crap from...

Your the one who left your guild what firestormers cause someone talked bout your kid...

Mage = Inzidious

Lmao Elite Kites better then you...

50k, you really think that's my best parse...? Lmao ...!!! Ya that's the only parse I had... Ya it was that high cause we ran with 5 necros that night... Used burns on here n there so if course if you was smart enough would have knew parse won't be a high parse...

Your still the same old wanna be dps that you was while your short time in Silent Resurgence...

I can still remember you bitching and moaning in necro chat on every event saying its stupid, retarded etc... Just cause they did it differently or wiped..

I still remember you nerd raging cause I snagged up 3-4 items in one night and you got 0... Really, what do you expect to get when you only attend 1-2 raids a week with a 5 night raid guild...

I remember you getting all pissy cause when I said non flag ppl could use banner to zone into raid instance... Then when I asked in guild if ppl got in and they did, you nerd raged again...

You so call claim to have reached me about godr n other stuff...? Really... You ain't show me anything I alrdy didn't know...

Ya I slacked a few while I was app in sr until annissa told me to turn it up cause I was being parsed... So I did...

Now this strikes my curiousity, how can you so call claim to teach me stuff then I bury you in parses... If you know so much why couldn't you keep up...? Really you troll everything like your a great necro and do great dps... But all I can say while you was in sr you was like a 3rd rate necro... And don't give no lame excuse like I wasn't trying, or my gear... We both was bout equally geared and I looked up logs n saw you toss everything but dps at it..
I just don't understand how you can talk the talk but not walk the walk....

So how many name changes and guilds you went through since you left sr...? So far I can count 2 name changes ( Larloch, Koschei, Mellifluer) and who knows if you did one when you left firestormers... What are you affraid of...? What are you trying to hide...? Aren't you man enough to just stick with the same name...? What was it you couldn't hack it in sharazad so you went to ES...?

Least I can still walk around with my name except with a "z" cause Bluddie was taken...

I'll give some good advise... If you don't know the full scenario or truth then don't say anything.... Also don't feed the fire unless you want to get burned..

Last edited by Bluddiez; 12-23-2012 at 08:00 AM. Reason: personal
Bluddiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:10 PM   #6
(Retired)
Retired from Necrotalk

so How's Machin Shin workin out for you..oh whats that ?

guildless again.

pity.

btw I am pretty sure Ielien still has those parses.. lol. Buried.... Oh Kay pal.. you only got blown out of the water every night by 20k +

and yeah, I still walk around with my name pal.
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
Bluddiez

There you go assuming stuff again... Just cause my magelo isn't synced cause I'm to cheap to pay, lol... Doesn't mean I'm guildless..

Still in MS and having a great time here....

How can you claim to walk around with the same name; went you did 2 name changes..? Starting with Larloch - Koschei - Mellifluer....?

Ya you was beating when I was slacking... After I picked it up I was the one out dpsing you...

Hmm I think Ilia still might have those parses also... Since we on same server ill send her a tell....
Bluddiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #8
(Retired)
Retired from Necrotalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluddiez View Post
There you go assuming stuff again... Just cause my magelo isn't synced cause I'm to cheap to pay, lol... Doesn't mean I'm guildless..

Still in MS and having a great time here....

How can you claim to walk around with the same name; went you did 2 name changes..? Starting with Larloch - Koschei - Mellifluer....?

Ya you was beating when I was slacking... After I picked it up I was the one out dpsing you...

Hmm I think Ilia still might have those parses also... Since we on same server ill send her a tell....
Funeral Pyre, nuff said.
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #9
behelit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellifleur View Post
so How's Machin Shin workin out for you..oh whats that ?

guildless again.

pity.

btw I am pretty sure Ielien still has those parses.. lol. Buried.... Oh Kay pal.. you only got blown out of the water every night by 20k +

and yeah, I still walk around with my name pal.
your not really one to question people on what guild there in.... seeing as how you've already left ES and are with Descendents now (your 3rd bertox guild within ~6months of being on the server).

what happened? i thought you were so proud to be part of ES, the guild that beat RoI at the fanfaire event!!!!!!!!!!!!!! guess that didnt mean jackshit when you cant even get past Shard's Landing raid.
behelit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #10
(Retired)
Retired from Necrotalk

Just warms my heart you so interested in what I do in game.

Stalk much ?
Advertisement