Pet Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Run

Just wondering if anyone can thing of a zone where i could grab a train with my pet and then AOE the whole group? i'm looking for a spot with good loot/pp because i need to buy a mount.

With our AEs...nope. Would be more efficient farming in Veksar or Acrylia Caverns for named, or acrylia in the case of AC, and selling them in the baz.
    Deathspeaker Dranul Lovebunny
    70 Wraith of Reminiscence
    Mithaniel Marr...now Saryrn
    WARNING: The makers of Dranul Lovebunny cannot be held responsible for brains eaten during use.

Comment

Im 2 boxing my mage, lv 70, I can use AOE's like star scream, Rain of Jerikor etc.etc. which i've seen hit inbetween 1.4k-4k of dmg

Comment

Ah, in that case...hm, maybe some place that drops lots of Fine Steel weapons, like Sol B. I've never even considered AEing, so I can't really think of a place that would be a good plat farming AE spot.

AC is still an option, though I'd stick to Outer AC. Lots of acrylia drops, lots of weapons and trash that vendor for around 150 plat, and a few named in Outer AC that drop decent twink items for the baz.
        WARNING: The makers of Dranul Lovebunny cannot be held responsible for brains eaten during use.

Comment

I would totally AoE the Outer Acyrlia Caverns (all green cept the Light Blue named to a 70). Just taking Felicite and pet tanking I can easily clear 5k+ in an hour or two, just with the weapons and stackable Acyrlia Runes (to vendors). Now that Acyrlia Ore of all sizes stacks, you could haul all that to Bazaar too.

You could earn a pony in a single day, easy peasy. There is a merchant and a bank in the Grimling Forest.. I cannot bind there (FV has melee bind rules for everyone).. but I bet you could.

Felicite Belbold`Oloth * My Kitchen * Gift of Darkness * Firiona Vie
          Cachet Belbold`Oloth * Aumnyder Boytoy * Retired 01/31/2006

Comment

why dont you just pet pull red mobs? need some balls, ok. another way to get great exp.

just if you like to let your pet do all the work, of course.

as Felicite said: You could earn a pony in a single day,..... perhaps even a dead horse?
            or a pink bunny?

let us know how succesfull you have been as a nec with your AoE spells.

Usul

PS: if you need a mount, my advise is: get some cash and buy one. such simple.

well, before we start to talk about the real issues rest now about necromancy, could we please get 1st some cool pet models, and some undead horses? hell, we necs saw no changes like ages. we are next, please)

Comment

As a nec my aoe's apparently really suck(like Dranul said). I went to try him and didn't work. So i logged on mage and he OWNED sol b. got alot of money pretty quik. So i tried Outer Acrylia Caverns and was doing fine. i found a warrior of somekind who i killed and found out was supposedly a rare spawn. He dropped Black acrylia Gauntlets (which i sold for 20k!!&#33. Later on i owned the rest of the zone till i got too confident and pulled a whole crapload of mobs. I think it was a deathguard that killed my pet.nd i had to run to zone. Overall it was pretty fun and i ended up getting a silk bridle that summoned a black horse.

Note: i was pretty much up all night doing this and just stopped about 1 hour ago
              Also my Necro and his pet died while i got the big train because i couldn't play both of them really quik and it was one or the other.

Comment

Outer Acrylia is a great place to farm. Those weapons are pure money, at something obscene like 130+pp each...Fine Steel? What's that?

For mass killing and bulk cash, I usually just go to Lower Guk and let my pet run wild. Using the lower-level Shackle spell is good enough, less mana use. Hit some named mobs for oldschool loot, maybe even a smidge of exp (some DB still to 61)...just remember to bring lots of bags.

Comment

Wait...you got a bridle to drop from trash?

....I feel slighted for all those hours I put into methodically soloing AC for acrylia.

Comment

Originally posted by Dranul@Dec 14 2005, 05:56 PM

....I feel slighted for all those hours I put into methodically soloing AC for acrylia.
                    No.. he bought a silk bridle with the scratch.

Felicite Belbold`Oloth * My Kitchen * Gift of Darkness * Firiona Vie
                    Cachet Belbold`Oloth * Aumnyder Boytoy * Retired 01/31/2006

Comment

Originally posted by White Glove Sniper@Dec 14 2005, 11:07 PM
                      As a nec my aoe's apparently really suck(like Dranul said). I went to try him and didn't work. So i logged on mage and he OWNED sol b. got alot of money pretty quik. So i tried Outer Acrylia Caverns and was doing fine. i found a warrior of somekind who i killed and found out was supposedly a rare spawn. He dropped Black acrylia Gauntlets (which i sold for 20k!!&#33. Later on i owned the rest of the zone till i got too confident and pulled a whole crapload of mobs. I think it was a deathguard that killed my pet.nd i had to run to zone. Overall it was pretty fun and i ended up getting a silk bridle that summoned a black horse.

Note: i was pretty much up all night doing this and just stopped about 1 hour ago
                      Also my Necro and his pet died while i got the big train because i couldn't play both of them really quik and it was one or the other.
                      Which item did you sell? I could use about 20k.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicite+Dec 15 2005, 01:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Felicite @ Dec 15 2005, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dranul@Dec 14 2005, 05:56 PM

No.. he bought a silk bridle with the scratch. [/b][/quote]
                        Reading comprehension for the win&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by Damudge Deeler+Dec 14 2005, 07:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Damudge Deeler &#064; Dec 14 2005, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-White Glove Sniper@Dec 14 2005, 11:07 PM
                          As a nec my aoe&#39;s apparently really suck(like Dranul said). I went to try him and didn&#39;t work. So i logged on mage and he OWNED sol b. got alot of money pretty quik. So i tried Outer Acrylia Caverns and was doing fine. i found a warrior of somekind who i killed and found out was supposedly a rare spawn. He dropped Black acrylia Gauntlets (which i sold for 20k&#33;&#33;&#33. Later on i owned the rest of the zone till i got too confident and pulled a whole crapload of mobs. I think it was a deathguard that killed my pet.nd i had to run to zone. Overall it was pretty fun and i ended up getting a silk bridle that summoned a black horse.

Also my Necro and his pet died while i got the big train because i couldn&#39;t play both of them really quik and it was one or the other.
                          Which item did you sell? I could use about 20k.[/b][/quote]
                          He dropped Black acrylia Gauntlets (which i sold for 20k&#33;&#33;&#33.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke Roger@Dec 14 2005, 04:49 PM
                            Using the lower-level Shackle spell is good enough, less mana use.
                            This confuses me. Do you know of a different Shackle than the one I use (the only one I&#39;m even aware of)?

EDIT: never mind

Shackle of Bone
                            Classes:
                            Necromancer level 17

Scroll info:
                            Sold at vendors

Horoal Deathdealer (Echo Caverns)

Description:
                            2: Decrease Attack Speed by 24% (L17) to 35% (L60)

Details: Raw Spell Data, Lucy Spell View
                            Spell Type: Detrimental Skill: Alteration
                            Mana: 80 Target Type: Undead
                            Casting Time: 2.50 Duration: 9 ticks @L17 to 3.5 mins @L70
                            Recast Time: 5 Resist: Magic (0)
                            Fizzle Time: 2.25 Range to target: 200
                            AE Radius: 0 Interruptable: Yes
                            Reflectable: Yes

I never used this, not sure I even have it, hmmm

Comment

if you need a nice horse, solo griegs.

and let us know, how you did it. best tactics is still not clear :lol:

Usul

well, before we start to talk about the real issues rest now about necromancy, could we please get 1st some cool pet models, and some undead horses? hell, we necs saw no changes like ages. we are next, please)

Comment

Working...
                              X