Minion of Shadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minion of Shadows

Was curious. I hit level 54 a few days ago so I have my minion of shadows pet (lvl 53). I was using t he pet we get before MoS ( cant remember name) for soloing and MoS when in a group as MoS is a rogue pet. Is this what you guys did? The pet we get before MoS what type pet is it? I am guessing its a tank/melee pet because its does way better when fighting mobs when im solo.

Sinnlei Angelofdeath
    Level 54 Heretic
    Nameless Server
    SINNLEI ANGELOFDEATH
    NAMELESS SERVER

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1172494

All the Pet Info
    but to answer your question, the previous one is a Warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnlei@Jan 4 2006, 06:39 AM
      Was curious. I hit level 54 a few days ago so I have my minion of shadows pet (lvl 53). I was using t he pet we get before MoS ( cant remember name) for soloing and MoS when in a group as MoS is a rogue pet. Is this what you guys did? The pet we get before MoS what type pet is it? I am guessing its a tank/melee pet because its does way better when fighting mobs when im solo.

Sinnlei Angelofdeath
      Level 54 Heretic
      Nameless Server
      I used MoS exclusively for any kiting soloing once I had him. He hits better than the previous minion, but cannot take a hit to save anyone's life (yours, his, your neighbor's dog).

I tended to use the warrior pet in groups, because most of the pickup tanks I grouped couldn't figure out that "rogue pet behind mob" was a good thing.
      Necromancer of 70 levels and 250AA
      Winter's Legacy - Saryrn
      Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!
      (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nirruden+Jan 4 2006, 02:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nirruden @ Jan 4 2006, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sinnlei@Jan 4 2006, 06:39 AM

Sinnlei Angelofdeath
        Level 54 Heretic
        Nameless Server
        He hits better than the previous minion, but cannot take a hit to save anyone&#39;s life (yours, his, your neighbor&#39;s dog).

[/b][/quote]
        LOL&#33; Sooo true about not being able to take a hit.....

Comment

Ya thats what I was saying. Thats why I use the 1 before MoS when I&#39;m solo and I know the pet is going to tank. Now if im agro kiting I tend to use MoS or if I&#39;m in a group and I try to keep the pet behind the mob but sometimes its hard to do that. I don&#39;t think most other clases understand we get different types of pet. Or if the do understand they just don&#39;t give a shit. :lol:
          SINNLEI ANGELOFDEATH
          NAMELESS SERVER

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1172494

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnlei@Jan 4 2006, 12:34 PM
            Or if the do understand they just don&#39;t give a shit. :lol:
            Bingo.

:blink:
            85 Dark Elf Necromancer Auuar Rey`Han ~ Quellious
            [Thu Apr 22 20:17:58 2010] A nekhon elite towerguard has taken 25307 damage from your Soul Reaper's Pyre Rk. III.

Comment

Working...
            X