63 Pet Assassinates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Pet Assassinates?

Just got 63 pet ,and have used him about half a level.
    Description :
    level:63 name:Saryrn&#39;s Companion damage:73/<=216 hp:2500 skills:Backstab, Dual Wield, Lifetap, Fearless, Enrage, Assassinate

My question is...what has to happen to have pet Assassinate something?I haven&#39;t seen any messages about this and would love to know what Assassinate means as far as my boney friend goes.

Thanks,

Toruch Fleshrot
    66 Gnecro Malum Ordo
    Maelin Starpyre

My Junk

Assassinate = 32k backstab (yes, 32,000hp damage), but only works on lower level mobs (forget what level, but pretty much has to be green to a 70 to work. maybe under 46?). Being a backstab, pet has to be behind the mob. Also, not 100% sure about this, but I think it is only a percent chance to assassinate, not an automatic thing.

Comment

Mob has to be fleeing too, I think... Maybe that&#39;s just Finishing Blow, haven&#39;t had my coffee yet this morning, so memory is weak atm. :P
      "People are as entitled to their own aesthetically stunted taste as I am entitled to tell them how stupid they are, and as a good American, I relish the notion." -Dr. David Thorpe
      Grand Occultist Xelgadis & Darkreaper Xelinia - Cestus Dei - *Retired*

[16:37:42] [1] [80:Yelena]: Welcome to Kilrogg, now stop playing like shit.

Comment

Simply...

It&#39;s not what you think...

- Saetanis

Comment

Lvl 45 or below mob , from the back and like a 2% chance of assasinate ...
          Don&#39;t hold your breath ..
          Chernabogg
          Ebil for 70 seasons
          Descendants of Anarchy
          A Ro

Comment

anyone seen the lvl 70 pet do this?

Some where there is a dead body I should be playing with...

Comment

I have seen my 63 pet do this a few times while farming Dulak boats. Was a fresh pull, and the mob dropped like a bad habit. He did it on average of once every hour or so. Pretty nice surprise to me.

Shrea -- 75 Necro from Bertox

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabogg@Jul 27 2005, 07:41 PM
                Lvl 45 or below mob , from the back and like a 2% chance of assasinate ...
                Don&#39;t hold your breath ..
                Correctamundo.

It&#39;s just fer shits n giggles.

Comment

70 pet does it just fine, same requirements as the 63 pet. I noticed in Draniks scar first, then various other places while farming. With glyph and qvic boots, think he did 33, 631 dmg or something like that.
                  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=799044

Comment

thanks KB, somehow i knew you would be the one to answer that

Some where there is a dead body I should be playing with...

Comment

That&#39;s about what mine did with MoEternity. Think assassinate is just 32k about, as is most of the killing blow type abilites, modified by glyph. Pissed me off too, cause I just got 70 pet, and was trying to see a crit backstab, and he goes and assassinates a mob first (stupid crappy parser, only showed highest backstab, the assassinate, and i hate reading my pet spam)

Comment

If you go to Sebilis, the froggies at the entrance can be assassinated.

Comment

Assasinates work at any level of mob health.

The warrior AA is only when fleeing, or a % of health, I don&#39;t really know.

Comment

Does the 63 pet stun like LOZ?

Comment

Originally posted by purulence@Sep 14 2005, 09:08 AM
                              Does the 63 pet stun like LOZ?
                              The stuns are a Bash thing, I believe.. and the Rogue pets don&#39;t Bash.

Now.. when they Assassinate a mob, that&#39;s pretty stunning&#33;

Felicite Belbold`Oloth * My Kitchen * Gift of Darkness * Firiona Vie
                              Cachet Belbold`Oloth * Aumnyder Boytoy * Retired 01/31/2006

Comment

Working...
                              X