No announcement yet.

Necro Pet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep mine up for push and when full DPS is needed O.o thats about it on raid. Always have him up solo or grpng. =)
    Meriya Wakethedumb Necro of drinal

Comment

Originally posted by Felicite@Nov 11 2005, 01:16 PM
      Code:

70    Dark Assassin(65)     ?     100/300s   Backstab, Quad Attack, Dual Wield, Enrage, Lifetap, 
                                                    Fearless  
      I believe that pet has somewhere in the vicinity of 4000 hp. Not like it matters much, it's still vaporized on raids, same with Lost Soul.

As far as how I use pets on raids: Pet Affinity is a very nice AA, so I have a raid buffed pet to use after raids, as I don't even bother using a pet on raids 90% of the time.
      "People are as entitled to their own aesthetically stunted taste as I am entitled to tell them how stupid they are, and as a good American, I relish the notion." -Dr. David Thorpe
      Grand Occultist Xelgadis & Darkreaper Xelinia - Cestus Dei - *Retired*

[16:37:42] [1] [80:Yelena]: Welcome to Kilrogg, now stop playing like shit.

Comment

Its about 50/50 for me if its content I know to be buggy on control for the lil fooker he is gone, if its not he is probably out, now as to whether or not I will remember to send him thats another story=P.
        Larks VonCleef

Comment

Half the time now, I'm happy if the pet survives a boss mob that I had him /pet held the entire time. Some of these AEs are too rediculous to even consider using a fully buffed pet on.

Mostly only use pet when I know the raid well enough to know I can use pet (no huge AEs, no AE ramp, mob can get cornered pretty well), and even then, only if I'm getting a line or 2 resisted (Rav's in Zoo event anyone?)

Comment

Working...
          X