Keeping pet after logging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping pet after logging

This is probally old news but i just discoverd if you shroud right before logging off when you log back on you will still have your pet with all the gear and buffs he had when you logged off. Ive had the same pet with the same mage summoned equipment for a week now. Btw if you have temporary items in your inventory when you shroud they will not disappear either. Just a nice trick for us lower lvl necros that dont have pet suspend yet. B)

That sounds like a bug rather than something the developers intended. I wouldn't be surprised if it's changed before very long.

Comment

It's a good trick in the meantime though.
      What I wear over my pink panties
      Lich Mistress of SZ

Comment

Persistent Minion <3

That and afinity and i have have a raidbuffed pet when I log back on to xp...
        Xislaben The Rising Sun

My Dead Things

Comment

Originally posted by Xislaben@Nov 14 2005, 04:07 AM
          Persistent Minion <3

this works for your suspended pet, but not for your unsuspended like the shroud trick B)

Usul

well, before we start to talk about the real issues rest now about necromancy, could we please get 1st some cool pet models, and some undead horses? hell, we necs saw no changes like ages. we are next, please)

Comment

Originally posted by Xislaben@Nov 14 2005, 04:07 AM
            Persistent Minion <3

Yes persistant minion works but thats not an option for me yet so i have to use the shroud trick, im only lvl 54.

Comment

Can someone please explain the shroud trick? Im new to the game and to using Necros. I would love to know how to keep a pet when I log off if some one could help please

Comment

If you hail the shroud giver and accept a shroud form and log...your pet will be there when you log back in and unshroud. There are 2 shroud keepers in PoK one near nexus stone and another near the small bank.
                Grand Occultist Ecol Lye

80 Necromancer dealin' on The Seventh Hammer
                und keine eier...

Comment

Thank you so much. Im going to try this one out as soon as Im ready to log.

Comment

Well come to find out I dont have DoD expan so Im going to have to wait to get my AA or but the titanium expan when it comes out.

Comment

Working...
                    X