X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxics Slowdeath
    replied
    Originally posted by Vanlor View Post
    Congrats! You will wonder how you ever went without it!
    yep I know that for sure, if it wasn't for Vanlor pushing me I wouldn't really care but now that I got it I wonder why I didn't get it sooner, it helps on many things us necros do

also if you are lacking factions, here a nice tip I use, go into DS and turn off pet focus and hold and do an afk over night a few nights to get your factions up with me doing that took about 2 or 3 nights (mostly during work and sleep)

Leave a comment:

• Chasie
    replied
    Gratz Nosfer

Leave a comment:

• Vanlor
    replied
    Originally posted by Nosfer View Post
    Thanks for all the info. Got my 3 fruit after about 3.5 hours.

Very pleased with my new click
    Congrats! You will wonder how you ever went without it!

Leave a comment:

• Nosfer
    replied
    Thanks for all the info. Got my 3 fruit after about 3.5 hours.

Very pleased with my new click

Leave a comment:

• Hayzeus
    replied
    I found that most of the spawns for the lighting warriors are static in that you'd get either a warrior or a diode from a specific spawn point, but you'll always get a Lightning mob of some sort if that's what you're killing at that spot. From there, it's easy to memorize where those spawn points are in order to invis and run between spawn points. There are many see-invis mobs along all the paths, but they're easy killing.

Also, on your map, there are two long "spiral" hallways on the East and West sides. EACH of those spirals have an area that spawns 3 Lightning mobs in a tight group. I found the best way to camp the fruit is to bounce back/forth between the two spirals... hitting the single static lightning spawns along the way in between.

I got two fruit the first night, and then the third fruit took 3 more nights of camping to drop.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Hayzeus; 03-10-2011, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chasie
    replied
    I camped the 6 way area for the fruit. It did take awhile to get all which were needed but that area seemed to be a good spot for Lightning warriors to spawn at. Work the circle and take med breaks at the safe camp.

Leave a comment:

• scrat
    replied
    Yep, definately check the bazaar. Then ask in your guild, then the general channels. If all that fails, kill lightning dudes and hope you get lucky on the 2% droprate.

They only drop in MPG and Anguish, and those in anguish dont seem to have any better droprate.

Leave a comment:

• Cyador
    replied
    Grats ! You will love the robe !

Regarding vrenlar fruit, it took me about 4 hours of killing in MPG to get them. All dropped from these: a lightning warrior diodite or a lightning warrior staticfist. I would check bazaar as well, you never know, I've seen them for sale here and there, and Kuuan oil candles for lesser version too. GL!

Leave a comment:

• Nosfer
    started a topic Anguish Chest

Anguish Chest

I recently aquired a Jayruk's Vest from OMM in Anguish.

My question is regarding the Vranlar's Fruit.

I spent around 30mins killing in MPG before logging last night with zero luck.

Anyone have any tips to gathering these?
Working...
X