Icy Prism of Avoidance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icy Prism of Avoidance?

I am saving DKP at the moment because I don't raid as often as other players. When I do play, I'm working on soloable augments. I keep hearing about people working LDoN for Icy Prism of Avoidance.

Icy Prism of Avoidance
    LORE ITEM NO TRADE PRESTIGE AUGMENTATION
    Augmentation type: 3
    Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST RANGE HANDS PRIMARY SECONDARY FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
    Skill Mod: Dodge +8% (36 Max)
    Recommended level of 65.

Is it worth it?

Thanks!
    cazic.arkaron
    veteran crew
    get ye flask!

8% dodge mod, with a cap. I forget what that works out to for your dodge rate, but it is something in the neighborhood of .8-1.5% increase in your overall ability to dodge attacks.

Equate it to 80 avoidance or a couple tiers of hAgi.

I'm of the opinion that you should get absolutely everything to help you survive... so I'd say it is worth it. That being said, I started around LDoN, so I've always had loads of points to use to buy it.
    Siluuael - 115 Dark Elf Necromancer (main)
    Slowsil - 99 Ogre Shaman (box)
    Imaim - 100 Barbarian Warrior (alt)
    Originally posted by encephalitis
    The Fail is strong with this one.

Comment

8% dodge adds 32 dodge atm.

I would go for Blessing of Shifting Smoke from solteris. Keep those type 3 slots free for dps.

Comment

Thanks Xnao, I didn't raid Solteris at all so I'm less aware of those drops. I'll look into it after I finish 100.

Siluuael, thanks for your response. It turns out the hard LDoN give 105 points per run with a 5 minute wait between instances, so I was able to get the aug more quickly than I originally thought.
        cazic.arkaron
        veteran crew
        get ye flask!

Comment

What about Shimmering Illsalin Jewelcrafter Stone 10% mod Slot 8 - possible Normal Difficulty loot (as Zam states, I remembered it as hard but then it has been ages) from the 70 Spellmission 70.5.

http://eq.magelo.com/item/83895

Might take longer but maybe it's worth it - I always put it back in my new equip - when i still played.
          Last edited by TheUnnamedShadow; 12-20-2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X