Any RoF solo-able missions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any RoF solo-able missions?

I want to farm armour for my myself, my bard and my SK.

Any good solo/molo-able missions?

Maxxed pet AA etc on necro, Sk and bard only level 90 so can't really contribute.

Cheers.

Q

Find the Gems or Die was an easy 10 minute solo at release. With pet DA nerf it may be harder.

Evantil1 is definately soloable.

EW1 Kael1, Grelleth1 should be soloable.

Battle of Rivervale could be if you are creative. Need to be sure to nuke erry mob once, death to dot only damage gives no credit.

Comment

HoF 1 is totally soloable and can even get T4 visibles in your chest at end.

Comment

Yup I farmed the crap out of hof 1 solo when I was playing. And You can add people right up till you open the chest. I geared about 1/2 my guild with this mission.
        http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...tml?quest=6929
        It takes some work to be able to request it but its all soloable.

Comment

Originally posted by dumarest07 View Post
          Yup I farmed the crap out of hof 1 solo when I was playing. And You can add people right up till you open the chest. I geared about 1/2 my guild with this mission.
          http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...tml?quest=6929
          It takes some work to be able to request it but its all soloable.
          I've got a friend that does that with his Mage/Shammy and I read over it before. Looks like a major pain in the ass and like it would take forfuckingever. I'm lazy, never tried it.

Comment

The lead up missions took about 3hours solo but gave decent xp.
            The mission itself takes 40-60mins solo with pet tanking merc healing and me spot healing. This was after a couple of runs to get everything down. The only tricky part is the extra namer that pops 2 adds. But you can PP one and mez or burn the other if you have enough pet aa. After I ran a few and people started seeing the loot that was rotting I would get 1-2 tag alongs late at night and full groups during prime times to help. out the pain is getting people to the quest giver since its a mix of invis and invis to undead.

Comment

the Menace and Doom mission is definitely the way to go for armor farming. As suggested by the others, the only trick is crowd control on the one bonus mob. Everything else is easy.

For 30-40 minutes work, you will net
              1 random visible armor piece
              1 spell mote
              1 - 3 addtional random pieces of armor (depending if you take out 1 - 2 of the bonus mobs)

This mission is well worth the time if you have multiple slots to upgrade. The non-visible drops include charm, shoulders, back, range, face, two ears, and two rings

There's literally something for every slot except Primary / Secondary in this mission. There's even an augment, but I forget how worthwhile it was.

Comment

Augment is Crushed Hope

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE PRESTIGE AUGMENTATION
                Augmentation type: 7 8
                Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST RANGE HANDS PRIMARY SECONDARY FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
                AC: 40
                DEX: 0+8 HP: +100 MANA: +100 ENDUR: +100
                HP Regen +2
                Required level of 100.
                WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
                Class: ALL
                Race: ALL

Comment

Originally posted by Cyador View Post
                  Augment is Crushed Hope

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE PRESTIGE AUGMENTATION
                  Augmentation type: 7 8
                  Slot: HEAD FACE EAR NECK SHOULDERS ARMS BACK WRIST RANGE HANDS PRIMARY SECONDARY FINGER CHEST LEGS FEET WAIST
                  AC: 40
                  DEX: 0+8 HP: +100 MANA: +100 ENDUR: +100
                  HP Regen +2
                  Required level of 100.
                  WT: 0.0 Size: TINY
                  Class: ALL
                  Race: ALL
                  Good enough to replace Bayle's in my shield. Shit, now I've got something to do, or at least try. I need to find me a duo partner to make it faster.

Comment

Sounds awesome, loving that aug

Many many thanks for all the pointers, now to get cracking with the lead-up missions

Q

Comment

Working...
                    X