Great EXP from Ancient Hero's Missions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great EXP from Ancient Hero's Missions

I have started duo boxing the group missions. I use a chanter-necro combination and have done all 3 missions successfully. Thats a total of 21 brews a day for the pair of toons, 18 for one and 3 for the other depending on how you split your loot. The mission rewards will stack, and Ive heard you can have up to 5 at one time before needing to be claimed. Cursed Guk is the easiest to do, followed by Lower Guk, then Nagafen's Lair..... Naggys has the potential for the most adds. I use the chanter for pacify pulling, don't bother pulling with the necro as it takes longer. Also make sure your maps show where the mobs are at, otherwise as you kill each mob for the quest, go back and mark it down on your map for next time. You can do all 3 missions in a few hours if your setup is right. Pop LoTD on after the final 3rd mission and claim your rewards including the exp and watch your regular exp bar fill up, I think I was getting 3-4 reg blue bubbles of exp at level 84 per mission, and the AAs would be more than 12 for the time invested for 3 missions done. Not too shabby at all, too bad about the 16 hour or so lockout timer.

Not Adept with Windows Paint

I think Enchanter/Druid works better in these missions.

Done LGuk in just over 45 minutes with this combo, just pull the entire room and AE Stun/mez. Have the druid tank and burn down the mob you are after, enchanter charmed pet helps also. Once done, memblur the remaining mobs, invis up and run to the next mob on the list. Med, rinse, repeat.

Although I think after the patch you will need a minimum of 3 players to get the missions and in the zone before the chest will open.

Comment

In zone at chest. And in hover mode has the potential to bug the chest. I think they also made it to where it is minimum lv80 to get missions. And SK HT is weaksauce in group missions.

Comment

Necro Enchanter can dou all of these SoLB 50 minutes LGuK 35 minutes CGuK 45 minutes.

Exp at 85 4k aa so no low aa exp boost is 2aa at 75 with 875aa its a bit over 4aa.

Comment

Get your brews while you can, before the nerf comes to live. chest loot sells for 1 brew now, not 5 on test (at least azure sleeves and FBSS do).

Comment

Ding 85 finally!!!

I hope they dont nerf em anymore,
            at least I can do them semi solo, it's hard to find groups on Povar server these days.
            Getting 7 AAs per mission and loot sells for 5 brews
            If they do nerf this then it will be in keeping with Sony's policy to remove all traces of fun from the game.

Comment

Well they did it ,
              they made it so you need minimum of 3 now to be in a misison and all3 have to be present to loot the chest. Anyone know if they nerfed the chest rewards as far as turn in value??

Comment

Originally posted by Morayna View Post
                Well they did it ,
                they made it so you need minimum of 3 now to be in a misison and all3 have to be present to loot the chest. Anyone know if they nerfed the chest rewards as far as turn in value??
                Yep they sell for 1 brew now:
                http://www.necrotalk.com/showthread....age=4&p=113835

Comment

Working...
                X